What's new

Elite Members gone PINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this pink i like lol man she is pretty :smitten: Koi iska number mujhe de do plzzzzzzz lol
Iska number hai 15...Phone kar key bulaein...Phir dekhein kiya hota hai....

WTF? Change it back man.

Might as well sacrifice our manhood to go with this..

"Ladies First" be a gentleman please:yahoo:

4705448079_129483cd73_b.jpg

and even the pink colored thanks ,looks so cool when you get them.:lol::lol:

Stop submitting to women, men.

Jana your about to become the most hated member on this site :P SMC will for sure kill you by the looks of it lol

:no: now i feel seriously you guys are over-reacting. and above all seriously all of you need to come out of machoman attitude as well as male chauvinism. If colours could have made anyone manly or gayish then the world would have relied only on colours and not abilities and self-confidence.

I rest my case here. Whatever the result but if it changed back i would have the right to taunt you all using your own claim and criteria for Pink, by saying i made the macho-men "Gay for a Day"

:no: now i feel seriously you guys are over-reacting. and above all seriously all of you need to come out of machoman attitude as well as male chauvinism. If colours could have made anyone manly or gayish then the world would have relied only on colours and not abilities and self-confidence.

I rest my case here. Whatever the result but if it changed back i would have the right to taunt you all using your own claim and criteria for Pink, by saying i made the macho-men "Gay for a Day"

:rofl: gay for a day lol nice slogan :P Im fine with the color, just sleep with your eyes open from now onwards :P muhaaaaaaaa

Jana your about to become the most hated member on this site :P SMC will for sure kill you by the looks of it lol

Am i still NOT? :P i dont believe that any colour can make anybody gay otherwise nature would have sent you with colours and without tools

thanks God i am not an elite member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom