What's new

Eleven Hindu men convicted of gang-rape of pregnant Muslim woman in 2002 riots go free

Nothing wrong in critisizing us for our many faults. Not so for the correct judicial procedure, especially so when houses are made of glass.

Let common sense have a say before the obligatory India bashing Bilal bhai.

Not throwing stones...but then we're supposing that the judiciary is independent and free from Modi's influence.

I find THAT hard to believe....

There are many instances where Hindutva criminals have gone scot-free even after conviction.

I am sure many in India would disagree with you.

How about @Drizzt and @jamahir bhais - will they agree?

Judicial process was not followed in letter and sprit. Moral aspect was ignored.
Political aspect was considered.
Don't defend it, it is embarrassing.
Judicial process was followed in letter and spirit.
Infact it was the SC that had directed the state government to take the application of the convicts for remission and decide within few months(?) on the merits.

State government was initially reluctant and wanted to accept their application under a new law, which would effectively bar the convicts from seeking reprieve, but SC decided the remission has to follow the law on the date they were convicted and not the new one.

You being an emotional fool has no bearing on the law. Shriek all you want till your throat goes dry only for one cherry picked case, but legally there is nothing wrong.

Judicial process was followed in letter and spirit.
Infact it was the SC that had directed the state government to take the application of the convicts for remission and decide within few months(?) on the merits.

State government was initially reluctant and wanted to accept their application under a new law, which would effectively bar the convicts from seeking reprieve, but SC decided the remission has to follow the law on the date they were convicted and not the new one.

You being an emotional fool has no bearing on the law. Shriek all you want till your throat goes dry only for one cherry picked case, but legally there is nothing wrong.
Collective conscience of the society demanded capital punishment for Nirbhaya accused and it was delivered.
I am would rather be an emotional fool than a person with distorted moral compass.
It is amusing to see people hiding their bigotry under the garb of legal technicalities.
I rest my case.

Collective conscience of the society demanded capital punishment for Nirbhaya accused and it was delivered.
I am would rather be an emotional fool than a person with distorted moral compass.
It is amusing to see people hiding their bigotry under the garb of legal technicalities.
I rest my case.
You should really rest your case because you don't even know one of the convict in the Nirbhaya case was let free after he completed his sentence, the then CM even gifted him tailoring machine.
Yeah, "legal technicalities" lol.

You should really rest your case because you don't even know one of the convict in the Nirbhaya case was let free after he completed his sentence, the then CM even gifted him tailoring machine.
If Hindus who raped a Muslim girl are freed after they complete their jail term, “India ij fascist reeee”

But if a Muslim who raped a Hindu is bailed out, “India is so secyular vrooo”.

Swinging both ways like a tarazu

Not throwing stones...but then we're supposing that the judiciary is independent and free from Modi's influence.

I find THAT hard to believe....

There are many instances where Hindutva criminals have gone scot-free even after conviction.

I am sure many in India would disagree with you.

How about @Drizzt and @jamahir bhais - will they agree?

Firstly, came back to bid adieu to you, @Paitoo, @Goenitz, @Zibago, @RealNapster, @Jf Thunder, @Hamartia Antidote, @SalarHaqq, @Hassan Al-Somal, @_Nabil_ and some others. I am done with the filth here. Won't login ever again. The forum has become a den of Capitalists and right-wingers.

About why you tagged me, as you said on another thread, this is Pragati Purush's ( Man of Progress ) Modi ji's New India where five days ago a nine-year-old Dalit boy was beaten up severely by his upper caste teacher ( a teacher !!! ) just because the boy touched a pot of water to drink. The boy got his eye damaged and he died in hospital. India was supposed to have gotten rid of such 3000-year-old Brahmanvadi anti-human ideology in 1947. On the 15th of August three days ago when India supposedly celebrated its 75th independence day ( Indians are free in what sense ? ) Modi forced every citizen to purchase the Indian flag and hoist it on his or her house, without caring if the citizen had a house in the first place, or had the house not bulldozed by Modi or Yogi's BJP Bhakt administrations, or had the money to purchase the flag. But no, purchase the flag he or she must ! I suppose Modi would have stood in front of this dying Dalit boy and harangued him to scream "Bharat Mata ki jai" and hold the national flag in his weak arms. :) Four days have passed since the Dalit boy died and Modi hasn't spoken up. Nor has Modi spoken up for the gangraped Bilkis Banu especially since Modi included "Naari shakti" ( Female empowerment ) as part of his "grand vision" for India. Wah ! What female empowerment have we seen in watching the rapists of Bilkis and murderers of her family being released from jail and seeing them welcomed with sweets and some females welcoming them with traditional rituals. I suppose it is these latter women who were "empowered". :) India is a crazy place.

Adieu.

Last edited:
If Hindus who raped a Muslim girl are freed after they complete their jail term, “India ij fascist reeee”

But if a Muslim who raped a Hindu is bailed out, “India is so secyular vrooo”.

Swinging both ways like a tarazu
RSS organized felicitation for convicts and distributed sweets.
You are trying to project it as natural process of justice and giving examples from here and there.
It is well thought political process and RSS/ VHP proved it, by "felicitating" them.
There is no harm in accepting bigotry. Now are days people are not only openly accepting it but flaunting it also.

Firstly, came back to bid adieu to you, @Paitoo, @Goenitz, @Zibago, @RealNapster, @Jf Thunder, @Hamartia Antidote, @SalarHaqq, @Hassan Al-Somal, @_Nabil_ and some others. I am done with the filth here. Won't login ever again. The forum has become a den of Capitalists and right-wingers.

About why you tagged me, as you said on another thread, this is Pragati Purush's ( Man of Progress ) Modi ji's New India where five days ago a nine-year-old Dalit boy was beaten up severely by his upper caste teacher ( a teacher !!! ) just because the boy touched a pot of water to drink. The boy got his eye damaged and he died in hospital. India was supposed to have gotten rid of such 3000-year-old Brahmanvadi anti-human ideology in 1947. On the 15th of August three days ago when India supposedly celebrated its 75th independence day ( Indians are free in what sense ? ) Modi forced every citizen to purchase the Indian flag and hoist it on his or her house, without caring if the citizen had a house in the first place, or had the house not bulldozed by Modi or Yogi's BJP Bhakt administrations, or had the money to purchase the flag. But no, purchase the flag he or she must ! I suppose Modi would have stood in front of this dying Dalit boy and harangued him to scream "Bharat Mata ki jai" and hold the national flag in his weak arms. :) Four days have passed since the Dalit boy died and Modi hasn't spoken up. Nor has Modi spoken up for the gangraped Bilkis Banu especially since Modi included "Naari shakti" ( Female empowerment ) as part of his "grand vision" for India. Wah ! What female empowerment have we seen in watching the rapists of Bilkis and murderers of her family being released from jail and seeing them welcomed with sweets and some females welcoming them with traditional rituals. I suppose it is these latter women who were "empowered". :) India is a crazy place.

Adieu.
woah woah woah
dont go man, you are one of the few saner voices here.

with you gone, this place is going to be filled with radical extremist voices only.

Unless you specifically go looking for a communist forum, I am afraid you will find most forums (virtual or real) to be what you call 'capitalist dens' under the skin. This is because most people are not communist by nature, and since they won't accept your ideas, you will find them to be capitalists.

There is no harm in believing in a different economic ideology. But frustration with forums and quitting isn't going to solve anything for you personally. In the extreme case, even if you were able to convert members into being sympathetic to your thoughts, it is not going to change anything on the ground because forum members do not control politics or economics. Going by the time some members spend on forums (not talking specifically about PDF), it is unlikely they are doing any real work on the ground. So you are getting frustrated with people who are quite useless to your cause in the first place.

Birthing and organizing a political or social movement requires extreme sacrifice and courage. Moreover you need to connect with real people on the ground, exact opposite of an anonymous internet forum of armchair warriors whose favorite words are 'they should...'. You should connect with people whose favorite words are 'I did..'. Otherwise you will just move from one disappointment to another.

My ultimate advice is to focus on building your company. It is good for founders to be interested in politics and even base their company philosophy on certain social ideals, but a business first and foremost requires to be run as a business. If you are unsuccessful financially, you will not achieve anything socially through your business.

Last edited:

Salam brother, thanks for tagging me. I don't know what specific incident it is that motivates your decision (if any). However, I'd find it highly unfortunate if you were to leave due to the prevalence of adversarial views. This I'd say is pretty much an inevitable predicament people like us will often have to deal with. Had you cited time and the fulfillment of more important tasks, I'd have encouraged you in your decision even though I appreciate reading your input. So hopefully you may reconsider. Perhaps taking a break would gradually dissipate the current disappointment. Wish you the best, at any rate.

Honestly ... not just because they are Hindu but any rapist should be hunted and their lines including the phallus cut off.
Muslims in India need to be organised. Until revenge is taken and shown to the RSS Hindu majority they will not stop

Nothing wrong in critisizing us for our many faults. Not so for the correct judicial procedure, especially so when houses are made of glass.

Let common sense have a say before the obligatory India bashing Bilal bhai.

When was the last time Momins wishing hellfire on others got into heaven?

And can you comprehend the concept of due judicial process?
Considering their mindset towards women which begs the question as to whether that nation is fit to exist? It is doomed to hell-fire.

It is not nation where women are demeaned. And that nation shouldn’t exist belongs in hell-fire.

Time and time ALLAAH has punished many nations and empires into rubble and hell-fire. If this nation keeps up like this, then history will repeat - from rubble to hell-fire.

Last edited:
0C57BBD6-5E0F-48E4-90A9-B67D412E5A98.jpeg

And here we have another of their terrorist supporters on this forum, finding it funny that hinduterrorists roam free after raping a pregnant muslim woman Astagfir Allah. There is a place in deepest hell for these people.

Atleast i am glad they are the open about it. Too bad they arent as brave outside of that shithole called india.

Back
Top Bottom