What's new

electricity and gas bill hike....information minister

Saleem

Reaction score
Power tariff hike is a bitter pill we need to swallow: minister - thenews.com.pk

can someone please post how much tax, income and wealth this fellow submitted documents for when he applied to run in the selections er elections? why shouldnt he and hte other bozos in the "assembly of idiots, crooks and charlatans" not pay for the hike--and confiscate all his wealth and properties.....

PIA, PSM among 31 organizations to be privatized - thenews.com.pk

loot sale for ganja bradaran and their backers--the tajir baradari cof crooks and scoff laws,,,,,,

Hike in power tariff: Government submits reply to SC

"Joint Secretary of Power Zargham Ishaq" please tar and feather this bloke and a 100 lashes a day for him till be admits his crimes and repents--and confiscate all his wealth and properties.....

Extremely ignorant and idiotic post but I am not surprised. When you hate a certain political party, you blindly hate everything they do even if it benefits the masses.

Power tariff hike is a bitter pill we need to swallow: minister - thenews.com.pk

can someone please post how much tax, income and wealth this fellow submitted documents for when he applied to run in the selections er elections? why shouldnt he and hte other bozos in the "assembly of idiots, crooks and charlatans" not pay for the hike--and confiscate all his wealth and properties.....

PIA, PSM among 31 organizations to be privatized - thenews.com.pk

loot sale for ganja bradaran and their backers--the tajir baradari cof crooks and scoff laws,,,,,,

Hike in power tariff: Government submits reply to SC

"Joint Secretary of Power Zargham Ishaq" please tar and feather this bloke and a 100 lashes a day for him till be admits his crimes and repents--and confiscate all his wealth and properties.....

Check this post
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/281351-federal-govt-withdraws-notification-power-tariff-hike.html

so why did they do it in the first place? dont they have brains to know the impact and reaction it will generate? if they cant do that she should not be in office...

I think they ganja party was trying to make easy money but chief justice sir said ENOUGH of this HARAM money. I want to pray for my sins in last days.

I think they ganja party was trying to make easy money but chief justice sir said ENOUGH of this HARAM money. I want to pray for my sins in last days.

eh goes for umrah every year--although at govt expense I dont know if it counts but then God knows best......

1.) What is the electricity tariff for domestic (residential) consumption in pakistan????

2) Is it different for each cities?

Price rate for each unit?

Extremely ignorant and idiotic post but I am not surprised. When you hate a certain political party, you blindly hate everything they do even if it benefits the masses.

you re the idiot here....did your father never teach you any manners?

so rise in price is for masses benefit? loot and plunder of govt resources is for benefit if masses? selling of govt assets for bebnfit of tajir community is for masses benefit? what???

they will not appoint honest ppl to run the govt assets and want to solve th problem by selling it to theri friends in loot na dplunder? they will not appoint a honest NAB chief to control plunder?

remember PSM sale? remember nawaz's storming of the supreme court? did you even look at the "budgwt" thatmushi prem chanfd aka ishaw dar presented?

stop worhipping humans...i bet you go to sufis and data darbar---those dead ppl and stones will never get yoiu anythign....grow up?

1.) What is the electricity tariff for domestic (residential) consumption in pakistan????

2) Is it different for each cities?

Price rate for each unit?

it is higher than in the US in dollar terms.....

so rise in price is for masses benefit? loot and plunder of govt resources is for benefit if masses? selling of govt assets for bebnfit of tajir community is for masses benefit? what???

they will not appoint honest ppl to run the govt assets and want to solve th problem by selling it to theri friends in loot na dplunder? they will not appoint a honest NAB chief to control plunder?

remember PSM sale? remember nawaz's storming of the supreme court? did you even look at the "budgwt" thatmushi prem chanfd aka ishaw dar presented?

stop worhipping humans...i bet you go to sufis and data darbar---those dead ppl and stones will never get yoiu anythign....grow up?

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Did your father never send you to school or pay for your education? If the tariff is not hiked, we would accumulate circular debt. So whats the point of accumulating and than paying for the circular debt when we can pay a very little amount every month in a form of hike in electricity bill

Can u plz quote the actual cost per unit??

In Delhi its Rs 7 per unit and i think its the cheapest of all metros in India.

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Did your father never send you to school or pay for your education? If the tariff is not hiked, we would accumulate circular debt. So whats the point of accumulating and than paying for the circular debt when we can pay a very little amount every month in a form of hike in electricity bill

and why si there "circular debt" and how did they they pay of the previous one? It is you who does nto know anythjing...the power pklants are working at 25% efficenceyc whereas on other places smilar plants work at 65% or more...why is that?

these are jsut dramas to loot the poor ppl while the ganjas and the cohoorts -asif zalildarai and the bureaucrats make money and launder itr abroad.....

if dont see what is in fornt of you then there is no help for you....

it is what the IMF told thease toadies to make it and what it is right now does matter as it wil increase every 8 weeks.....

PKR 14 / unit after hike for 200-300 units per month. PKR 16/ unit after hike for 300-700 units per month. the notice for the increase in rates has been withdrawn i think.

You are plain idiot, and that's clearly evident from your post. Do you even know how much hike is done in electricity price? A unit is costing freaking 14 Rs and you are saying its very little amount.

You brainless followers of Sharif family know only one thing, obey every fr!gging action of your lords. Watch the following video and see how much govt is earning from this electricity hike.

@Saleem Watch how Govt is looting us via hike in electricity price, do simple maths..

Last edited by a moderator:
Uss ****** kee shakkal pay to Allah SWT nay pehlay hee itni "lanat" bheji hui hai............ logon ko aggar akkal hoti to pehlay hee dekh letay!

Does any one think that if Allah SWT loved some person, he would make him so ugly? No. All Allah's beloved people are good looking. A fact! :D

That Kana Dajjal is bigger curse than politicians

Back
Top Bottom