What's new

Election tribunal orders opening of ballot bags in NA-122

I have no problem if my sister, mom or any other female of my family was visiting IK's dharna. Women too need political participation as they consist of more than 50 % of total population in Pakistan!
I was not talking about involving in politics but in dance gathering jhoom barabar jhoom infront of camera at midnight and also giving open marrige proposal to Ik

You non molvi enjoy these dances mujra or girls marrige proposal to imran khan as long as they are someone else daughters and sisters ..i am sure you will not appreciate it if your family women involve in such dance gathering

Apne chotte dimagh ko zaraa kholl ke dekho aur yeh baat samjho ke gaane sunne me kuch ghallat nahi hai - aap hudh nahi karna chahte to bohot ache, lekin jo karna chahte hain un ko gaaliyan dene ka koi faidah nahi.

Quran me bhi yeh baat hai, maulvi sahab, ke ''jo chahe imaan laye aur jo chahe kufr (yaani ghalat kaam) kare''. Doosro ko gaaliyan yah sazza dena humara kaam hi nahi hai. Agar aap ko koi cheez ghalat lagti hai to uss ko izzat se aur tareeke se samjhao - nahi samajhta to khuda pe chorr do.

Gaaliya dene se gunah ke illawa aur kuch nahi milta.

I was not talking about involving in politics but in dance gathering jhoom barabar jhoom infront of camera at midnight and also giving open marrige proposal to Ik

Dude, you gotta check out Pakistani politics before that cancerous Islamist Zia came along and banned everything he deemed "un-Islamic". Since then, women were FORCED to wear hijab on national television and thus started this Islamization of Pakistan which you love so much. Before ZIA Pakistani society was just like you are seeing in IK's dharnas.

Apne chotte dimagh ko zaraa kholl ke dekho aur yeh baat samjho ke gaane sunne me kuch ghallat nahi hai - aap hudh nahi karna chahte to bohot ache, lekin jo karna chahte hain un ko gaaliyan dene ka koi faidah nahi.

Quran me bhi yeh baat hai, maulvi sahab, ke ''jo chahe imaan laye aur jo chahe kufr (yaani ghalat kaam) kare''. Doosro ko gaaliyan yah sazza dena humara kaam hi nahi hai. Agar aap ko koi cheez ghalat lagti hai to uss ko izzat se aur tareeke se samjhao - nahi samajhta to khuda pe chorr do.

Gaaliya dene se gunah ke illawa aur kuch nahi milta.
App ne tu achi khasi tableeg shoro kar de..i treat people as they treat me..give respect to my opinions then get respect for your opinions..simple rule..

App ne tu achi khasi tableeg shoro kar de..i treat people as they treat me..give respect to my opinions then get respect for your opinions..simple rule..
I respect your opinion, but I don't respect your abusive language. If you express your opinion without using that kid of language, I would gladly and respectfully take back anything aggressive or disrespectful I said about you.

I respect your opinion, but I don't respect your abusive language. If you express your opinion without using that kid of language, I would gladly and respectfully take back anything aggressive or disrespectful I said about you.

You see i use this lanaguge against those who are arrogant and insult my opinions and i do the same. I dont have tolerance for arrogant and self-righteous posters who think only their opinion make sense or only they or their fav leader is right

You see i use this lanaguge against those who are arrogant and insult my opinions and i do the same. I dont have tolerance for arrogant and self-righteous posters who think only their opinion make sense or only they or their fav leader is right
I apologize if I came across as self-righteous but you have to admit that I had facts to back my opinions.

Just like you don't tolerate arrogant posters, I can't tolerate those who spin webs and argue without any form of factual basis.
But, like I said before, I'll gladly take back any insulting words if you don't insult me.

if u r ugly and dnt get marriage proposal then it is IK fault . he is honest good looking obviously he would get more proposal then a patwari in UK.

btw proposing and wanting to marry someone is not a bad thing. it is not a sin. Prophet wife also proposed him

I apologize if I came across as self-righteous but you have to admit that I had facts to back my opinions.

Just like you don't tolerate arrogant posters, I can't tolerate those who spin webs and argue without any form of factual basis.
But, like I said before, I'll gladly take back any insulting words if you don't insult me.
no matter how much facts u will give . some people are physiological slaves. look at my his recently activity u will know what im talking about

this should be interesting too see,if IK is right then govt has no credibility thus have to investigate the rigging in the general elections,i tell you this might just be it for this govt.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom