What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

C6pnBuUV4AAI470.jpg
C6pm8wLU8AAC213.jpg

Deserted AAP office and Kejriwal house after assembly election result announced

@ashok321

At least new party as AAP beat ruling party BJP in Punjab.

Worse thing happened to BJP during Bihar debacle though.
They had to return the sweets & fire crackers ordered in anticipation of victory.

TEMDECDEFR.png

When a dumb kid look on sky,told his friend that he saw dark around star but others telling that they saw star on dark sky ! It's up to you how you look on matters and feel comfortable....

I gave you the fact, while I received just a stupid one liner from you.

IGNORED!

Modi's lies that India is numero uno in GDP growth hindered his 5-0 win today.

He managed only 2 states.
Lost in 3.
Now busy buying MLAs:

At least new party as AAP beat ruling party BJP in Punjab.

Worse thing happened to BJP during Bihar debacle though.
They had to return the sweets & fire crackers ordered in anticipation of victory.

View attachment 383149

Atleast BJP & Modi understood their mistakes of Bihar election and rectified it in UP Election, because Modi knows victory in UP means huge as it will change the equation in Upper House it will make changes of 31 seats that's why Modi concentrated UP that Punjab as they knew that Anti-incumbency is on the door step.

But Congress proved that RaGa can't win a election his own like Modi and he can only play Junior Partner role.

Arvind Kejriwals ambition of capturing Punjab & Goa ended in tragedies.

Last edited:
Atleast BJP & Modi understood their mistakes of Bihar election and rectified it in UP Election, because Modi knows victory in UP means huge as it will change the equation in Lower House it will make changes of 31 seats that's why Modi concentrated UP that Punjab as they knew that Anti-incumbency is on the door step..

How will it change the equation in Lok Sabha?

One observation about media. Till today, in all the news coverage that I saw, never did one channel show the support BJP had in muslim community (apart from the few that floated on SM).
Now that BJP wins, you see the celebrating minority BJP members being shown predominantly.
Its almost an attempt to keep the relevant as a vote bank still.

Last edited:
How will it change the equation in Lok Sabha?

Sorry my mistake its Upper house i will correct it. Thanks

Yeddiurrappa: Even the remaining pressure will be relieved very soon :D:D

This time in Karnataka no need of election its waste of money and time Siddaramayya will submit declaration of defeat to BSY directly problem solved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom