What's new

Elderly nun gang-raped after trying to stop robbery in India

My God!!! This RAPE fever has reached epidemic proportions....!!!

Any day I open the newspaper, I see 20 seperate news of rape incidents. What is wrong with our people?

Theoretically speaking, India having almost one sixth of world's population must also have one sixth of the world's rape cases.

But practically other factors must be playing their role as well. From cultural degradation to role of media and judiciary as well as Western "fascination" with it.

A 20-year-old woman was gang-raped, killed and hanged from a tree in Pakistan in a case that bears a chilling resemblance to a double rape and murder that caused outrage in neighbouring India last month.

Pakistani police said Muzammil Bibi was attacked by three men in a field in the impoverished Layyah area of densely populated Punjab province.

Senior officer Sadaqat Ali Chohan said: 'This is the first time in my 22 years of service in the police that I have seen such a case, where a girl was raped in this way and found hanging from a tree.

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

article-2664421-1EFC907D00000578-371_634x475.jpg

+6
Horrific: A policeman stands near the body of Muzammil Bibi, 20, after policemen lowered her to the ground. She was found hanging from a tree in the town of Nawan Kot, located in Pakistan's Punjab province

'We have heard of such cases in India but never in Pakistan. The girl's clothes were torn. We took her down and moved her to hospital.

'Her body had signs of resistance. We have arrested three individuals who have confessed to the crime.'

According to police, the 20-year-old resisted the rape and her attackers strangled her.

Only, that particular rape in India never happened. It was a false allegation that those girls were raped.

Theoretically speaking, India having almost one sixth of world's population must also have one sixth of the world's rape cases.

But practically other factors must be playing their role as well. From cultural degradation to role of media and judiciary as well as Western "fascination" with it.

Cultural degradation has its role as well as media where Bollywood is basically a soft **** industry. But still India has one of the lowest crimes as far as women are concerned.

I'm surprised why anyone is surprised, last time when i stated its a demographic issue it hurt bharti TTs a lot... ;)

These Indian men are scum of the earth. When someone questions their brutal viciousness they cry crocodile tears. These fvckers are now being exposed to the entire world. Women all over the world including Indian women are protesting against violent and rapist Indian men. This is not a coincidence as so many Indian savages are trying to reason. Day after day we hear rape stories against Indian women as well as minorities. These fvckers are truly all sick in their heads. Indian men are a disease. There is no other way to explain this rape mania in Rapestan.

Last edited:
Sipasalwar we acknowledge the problem! U seem more interested in proving us wrong rather taking
Debate in positive direction.
Tell that to all the indian posters busy posting years old articles of rape cases in Pakistan instead of focusing on how to solve the problem.

Please. I just need to look at youtube. Every single Pakistani channel seems to compare the condition in Pakistan with India and cry about their bad kismati. Like every single Fcuking channel. The govt of India is far too busy trying to improve Indian's quality of life to propagandize anything about Pakistan.

Indian govt. is running pimping of Afghan, Nepali girls.... this is where they are busy.
Your own army is raping and killing Kashmiris but you don't see it!

If you have courage to level allegations than face the facts....

indiacrimechart.jpg

crimes.gif

why i'm not surprised by your defence of your strategic partners.... but western fascination part was priceless!

This is why the jokers of BBC are that, a joke. A country that can't prevent systematic rape and grooming of their young girls cries about the problem in India. Pathetic.
But what about freedom of expression?

i define it as a mockery and a fake made and uploaded by your compatriots

This is exactly how a bharti is build.... deny facts but are not able to think of asking its govt. why Kashmir is no go area for foreign press, since last 65 years.

Last edited:
There is an Indian member with some 10 fake IDs, and he's been around for a while now. Which makes me wonder if his interest in subjects like these is because he is the product of such a heinous act?

Perhaps it is / was KALANIRNAY.

Or is it Makarmara or BItter melon??

Indian govt. is running pimping of Afghan, Nepali girls.... this is where they are busy.
Your own army is raping and killing Kashmiris but you don't see it!

If you have courage to level allegations than face the facts....

indiacrimechart.jpg

crimes.gif
Are you stupid? In a country of 1300 million people with 650 million women you are quoting figures like 24,000 to show how ghastly the rape scene is. Idiot. If 24,000 women have been reported as raped, that still leaves 649.974 million women who were safe and unmolested and unraped. If you knew maths you would know that 649.974 million is a much much bigger number than 24,000.

Even of those 24,000 cases registered approximately 1/3rd are false rape cases.

There is an Indian member with some 10 fake IDs, and he's been around for a while now. Which makes me wonder if his interest in subjects like these is because he is the product of such a heinous act?

Or perhaps he is a nationalist Indian trying to keep this site from heavy infestation of anti-India forces?

Or perhaps he is a nationalist Indian trying to keep this site from heavy infestation of anti-India forces?
Then he is on the wrong site and needs to have some self respect and leave.. or Ill ensure that he does.

This is a Pakistani website. Not a place where Indian nationalists can claim respect. He should stay away. In fact most of us should...in an ideal situation.

Back
Top Bottom