What's new

Elderly nun gang-raped after trying to stop robbery in India

Faiez, I guess your sensible comments are way beyond the comprehension of the delusional party.

1st KOLKATA and 2nd NEW DELHI -- and then there are many more cases happening as we go on here on the forum.

I didn't compare India with Pakistan, one of you guys brought Pakistan into this. And I admitted Pakistan has a rape problem as big as India's with even children as young as 3, 4,5 ,6 years old getting raped...That's as bad as a 70 yr old getting raped.

Well that would be an attempt by Indians to ask Pakistanis to remove the log in their eyes before trying to remove the speck from India's eyes. Once again, Indian rape problem is far far lesser than Pakistan. You neither have the women representation in ordinary workforce like India has, nor are your streets full of women as India does. Indian women have freedom to a magnitude unimaginable by Pakistani standard.

Faiez, I guess your sensible comments are way beyond the comprehension of the delusional party.

1st KOLKATA and 2nd NEW DELHI -- and then there are many more cases happening as we go on here on the forum.

Yeah in case your pea brain is unable to comprehend, India has 1.3 billion population which is 1300 times more than your country's population and hence there is 1300 times rape happening in India.

Do not compare Pakistan with India. Indian women do not have to produce 4 male witnesses to report rape.

no witness is required for investigation, if evidence found no witness is required.
In case no evidence is found and neither investigation suggest convict is criminal, than woman can use witness. This is again to empower the woman not like bharat, where women are just machines to give birth to boys only.

Baby Nirbhaya: six-year-old girl in Gujarat raped with an iron rod - The American Bazaar

Baby Nirbhaya: six-year-old girl in Gujarat raped with an iron rod
March 13, 2015
yellow_hr.jpg

Facebook5Twitter3Google+LinkedInPinterest
The victim is in critical condition.

AB Wire

NEW DELHI: A six year old girl was raped in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in a brutal and insidious instance of perversion.

The unnamed child returned to her mother the morning of March 6 crying and covered in blood.

“She was in terrible pain and would not stop crying. She pointed her fingers at the site’s security guard who was standing a few feet away from us. She told me, ‘He did it’ and I understood,” her mother told The Times of India.

After the child was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital and the security guard, 20-year-old Kaushal Chauhan was arrested, horrific details emerged from the police reports.

Chauhan had inserted a 12 millimeter thick four-and-a-half-foot rod into the child’s private parts. According to his confession he had no motives other than he “just felt like doing it”.

The damage sustained by the young girl’s internal organs is shocking, according to her doctors.

The doctors performed a three-hour operation on the child and while they have tried to stitch her organs up, internal lacerations have done serious harm to her body’s functions.

A senior doctor confirmed to the Ahmedabad Mirror that even after surgery there are chances of her condition getting worse.

“We fear rupturing. Her intestines have been surgically opened through the left side of her lower abdomen so that she can pass urine and stool,” he disclosed.

Kausal’s mother, Sunita Devi, attests her son is innocent as is being framed despite his confession.

“It is very wrong, but my son has not done it,” she told the Times of India. “My son was drunk at that time. So he has been framed,” she added.

UAE is well known for putting the Rape victim in Jail. Its foolish to engage with a citizen of such a barbaric nation regarding Rights of women.

Yup. You should see the way they eat their camel. Man one would be mistaken to think that they have not eaten food in 1000 years. The entire camel is kept in front of them and they pig on it like maggots on a corpse.

no witness is required for investigation, if evidence found no witness is required.
In case no evidence is found and neither investigation suggest convict is criminal, than woman can use witness. This is again to empower the woman not like bharat, where women are just machines to give birth to boys only.

Oh please. Go and get updated on the law in your country where DNA evidence was rejected.

Well that would be an attempt by Indians to ask Pakistanis to remove the log in their eyes before trying to remove the speck from India's eyes. Once again, Indian rape problem is far far lesser than Pakistan. You neither have the women representation in ordinary workforce like India has, nor are your streets full of women as India does. Indian women have freedom to a magnitude unimaginable by Pakistani standard.

That is open to debate. A debate I would not like to be a part of....

Both countries have problems. Need to be solved. Cases such as this one should be brought out to the public so they could raise a voice against it...

Oh please. Go and get updated on the law in your country where DNA evidence was rejected.

Your govt. is teaching you all false regarding Pakistan!
Open your eyes to reality brainwashed kid aka 'useful idiots' as defined by bharti army.

That is open to debate. A debate I would not like to be a part of....

Both countries have problems. Need to be solved. Cases such as this one should be brought out to the public so they could raise a voice against it...

The cases were brought out which is why this discussion is happening.

Your govt. is teaching you all false regarding Pakistan!
Open your eyes to reality brainwashed kid aka 'useful idiots' as defined by bharti army.

Please. I just need to look at youtube. Every single Pakistani channel seems to compare the condition in Pakistan with India and cry about their bad kismati. Like every single Fcuking channel. The govt of India is far too busy trying to improve Indian's quality of life to propagandize anything about Pakistan.

Good.

Then why ban that documentary......?
Because of floutation of rules. Also because of providing platform to a rapist to propagate his filth. Not done. We as a country do not glamorize rapists.

Also the case BBC was focusing on was 2 years old and the rapist is awaiting his death sentence carry out. So what exactly where they trying to accomplish by rehashing the old tale?

Back
Top Bottom