What's new

Eight of Ten Malala Attackers Were Allowed To Walk Free

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Daily Mirror’s source added, “The trial had absolutely no credibility as nobody was there to witness it but a public prosecutor, a judge, the army and the accused.”

“But the truth is that, whether these acquitted men were involved or not in the Malala shooting, the public has been lied to,” the source alleged.

Further, the source said, “Ten men are not behind bars for the crime, as the Pakistani authorities would have us believe. That is a big lie.”

Eight of 10 Malala attackers were allowed to walk free - The Express Tribune

The title is misleading as usual. Eight of 10 were not attackers but accused of attacking and they were bound to walk free if Police were failed to do the homework and coming up with irrefutable evidence that would hold up in the court of law.

The title is misleading as usual. Eight of 10 were not attackers but accused of attacking and they were bound to walk free if Police were failed to do the homework and coming up with irrefutable evidence that would hold up in the court of law.
Click the link, I put it as it news head line.

Why this country gives so much attention to Bilala and Malawal? Wait, what??

What makes you say he "sold here"?

there are tons of Girls daily fighting for education , along with those young women who despite all warning work as polio workers but here we yet to see any appreciation from west and our Govt ...
her father in Past do protest against the Army , he is merely a political activist , and now he gets a Job in UN , taking his daughter which is yet to achieve a single thing in life , a fake accident , a head surgery without removing her hairs ... a lot more fishy in this matter ..
i have a friend from the area where she belong , and he told me that there is a " caste " who sell their daughters , and his father is one of it ..

That's very rude of you. His father is a brave man for not only encouraging his daughter to get education despite warnings by Taliban abut also for running that school for other girls.

Taliban has not just give warning to her ,but every school ... there are millions of Girls and young boys daily despite the warnings , not just going to school but fighting the fear ... and this one little girl , doing nothing , get so much Publicity ? Western people will not spit on your face unless they see a benefit in it

there are tons of Girls daily fighting for education , along with those young women who despite all warning work as polio workers but here we yet to see any appreciation from west and our Govt ...
her father in Past do protest against the Army , he is merely a political activist , and now he gets a Job in UN , taking his daughter which is yet to achieve a single thing in life , a fake accident , a head surgery without removing her hairs ... a lot more fishy in this matter ..
i have a friend from the area where she belong , and he told me that there is a " caste " who sell their daughters , and his father is one of it ..

Rubbish ...
The familiy suffered. She suffered. At least she is safe. What is wrong with that?
Many people sell including yours ..
Don't go down that road ..

Rubbish ...
The familiy suffered. She suffered. At least she is safe. What is wrong with that?
Many people sell including yours ..
Don't go down that road ..

lolz Rubbish ? hahaha
you dont have anything better to say ?
sorry sir its not my community work to sell daughter , but it does happen in Pashtoon tribes ...
now many kids in Pakistan suffered , so dont tell be this BS that she suffered like 1000 of Hitler were unleashed on her and her family , Insaan ka mun acha na hu tu baat achi kerni chaiye ...

the millions didn't came forward like her were as vocal as her and she was the one shot in head from close range. It's a miracle she survived that. Being a father myself, I know NO father in this world will take the risk and subject his kids to the same risk again. what's wrong with her becoming famous?

Taliban has not just give warning to her ,but every school ... there are millions of Girls and young boys daily despite the warnings , not just going to school but fighting the fear ... and this one little girl , doing nothing , get so much Publicity ? Western people will not spit on your face unless they see a benefit in it

the millions didn't came forward like her were as vocal as her and she was the one shot in head from close range. It's a miracle she survived that. Being a father myself, I know NO father in this world will take the risk and subject his kids to the same risk again. what's wrong with her becoming famous?

have you seen the images , videos right after the surgery ? i once hit by a stone in head and get a very little cut , and for that doctors need to remove the hair from my head in order to give me stitches ..and you are telling me that her whole surgery was done with a single hair loss ?
ok that will be conspiracy theory for you , so lets drop it ..

now , what happen to other 2 girls been shot with malala ? what happen to those millions of kids daily fighting fear of Taliban and go to school ? remember Atizaz Hussain ??
have you ever see polio workers team ?? there are young girls who are serving nation , despite the threats they get ..
none of them become the headline for Western Media , and this one girl get all of the sudden get so much fame , almost get noble prize for what ??? please do tell me the Achievement of her ... in KU , almost every second Professor gets life threats , still they go out to educate people ... despite all threats kids go to school , look at the kids of Peshawar school ? did they run away to UK ? no they are going in same school where their friends been butchered , and they get bullets , this is bravery ... only people like Malala's fathers can run away from the Country , to get perks and job in UN ..
i have love respect for those kids of Peshawar , those polio workers , but for Malala and her father , they can go to hell ..

have you seen the images , videos right after the surgery ? i once hit by a stone in head and get a very little cut , and for that doctors need to remove the hair from my head in order to give me stitches ..and you are telling me that her whole surgery was done with a single hair loss ?
ok that will be conspiracy theory for you , so lets drop it ..

now , what happen to other 2 girls been shot with malala ? what happen to those millions of kids daily fighting fear of Taliban and go to school ? remember Atizaz Hussain ??
have you ever see polio workers team ?? there are young girls who are serving nation , despite the threats they get ..
none of them become the headline for Western Media , and this one girl get all of the sudden get so much fame , almost get noble prize for what ??? please do tell me the Achievement of her ... in KU , almost every second Professor gets life threats , still they go out to educate people ... despite all threats kids go to school , look at the kids of Peshawar school ? did they run away to UK ? no they are going in same school where their friends been butchered , and they get bullets , this is bravery ... only people like Malala's fathers can run away from the Country , to get perks and job in UN ..
i have love respect for those kids of Peshawar , those polio workers , but for Malala and her father , they can go to hell ..
God just give it a rest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom