What's new

Hangor Class Submarine Project | Updates & Discussions

i can't say much to your bulge theory. However, Pakistan should (if not already) going for its second strike capability. What platform is used, only time will tell.

However, the conventional and strategic will always be two different programs, as seen in other strategic forces deployment by Pakistan.
its not a theory, the pic i posted shows the bulge on the bottom of the sub.
so what of the sub deal signed in 2011? is that false?

or maybe your not getting 8 subs which are one model it could be a mixture of type 41 variant and a lenghtened one for long range patrols and hold slcm's
the type 32 is a testbed for slbm's, look at the bulge at the bottom of the hull
SSG032Class.png

The 08 is one contract, in which we are getting 008 subs. Anything else would be somewhere else.

China will provide eight submarines to the Pakistan Navy (PN) by 2028, Pakistan's chief project director of submarines told the National Assembly's Standing Committee on Defence during a visit to the Naval Headquarters in Islamabad on 26 August, according to The News International newspaper.

The project director confirmed that four of the submarines will be built in China, adding that they will be supplied to the PN between mid-2022 and 2023. The remaining four boats will be built at the Karachi Shipbuilding and Engineering Works (KSEW) following a technology transfer programme and handed over to the PN by 2028.

The project will reportedly also involve the establishment of a submarine training centre at KSEW.

I think We don't need to worry about anything although We have Nuclear capability on land, air & sea to tackle any threat from india. Our NASR & Chotoo Plotonium Bomb is enough for them

The 08 is one contract, in which we are getting 008 subs. Anything else would be somewhere else.
The first contract in 2011 was for six, they added 2 in the second contract.. maybe all Qing class or the added two are something else like the S-20 tailored to PN for instance..

As per MODP statement the sub construction work will start simultaneously at both countries. I am sure Pakistan may get atleast one sub in 2018, 2nd 2020 and two others up to 2022.

Pakistan should leese some submarines or it may buy some used one,
After signing up gradation agreement of Agosta 90 B subs now Pakistan have two Khalid class and 2 ageing agosta 70,because one sub is under modernization at KSEW .
It will be better PN Should buy used or lease some from china because it will be helpful for PN to become used to Chinese TEchnology secondly Pakistan may also lease or buy from turkey which may help to become used Agosta 90 B as they will be modernize in future by Turkish Technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom