What's new

Eid Mubarak to British Muslims and everyone else

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How did your Eid prayers go with SOP and lockdown rules?
Was a bit of an adventure for us.

First step was to find a mosque that was open for eid because not all were.
Then trying to find their SOP.
Some had age restrictions, some wanted us to fill in an online health questionnaire before arrival and book our place.
Almost all wanted us to do our abolition at home and not to use any mosque facilities such as toilet.
Face mask was mandatory and so was bringing our own prayer rug.

Mosques also had people stood at the doors with Infrared thermometer checking if people have fever.

Entire life of being a Muslim, i never been to a prayer like this.

mask, packed shoes, own mat, no hug, no handshake, step wise exit, sanitise, short sermon/prayer,

Regardless all the testing times.

Happy Eid Mubark to all my brothers and sisters, the grandeurs and the youngest in the Pakistan and in the UK. Respect to all.:pakistan:

Some had age restrictions, some wanted us to fill in an online health questionnaire before arrival and book our place.
Almost all wanted us to do our abolition at home and not to use any mosque facilities such as toilet.

Mosques also had people stood at the doors with Infrared thermometer checking if people have fever.

Eid mubarak to all PDF.
I didn't go, risks are still very high. I can't bring it back and yes I had it.

Eid mubarak to all PDF.
I didn't go, risks are still very high. I can't bring it back and yes I had it.
I had it in February. Lasted a week. Was a terrible experience. Specially the shortness of breath.

I had it in February. Lasted a week. Was a terrible experience. Specially the shortness of breath.
you recovered MashaAllah... I think everyone will get it someday (as it is like flu) but I don't wana get it before vaccine..

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters out there! Thanks for having me here at your forum.

May Allah bless us all and guide us to the right path!

It is only going to get worse. Islam is being dismantled bit by bit. It started with governance and will end with the prayer.

Back
Top Bottom