What's new

Eid e Miladun Nabi parade organized in Dallas

Next time we should have Christmas parade in Saudi Arabia.

@somebozo...Does Islam allows to celebrate festivals of other religion in Arab nations???Just curious...because i have an impression that Gulf nation do not allow other religion nor its people to practice their religion with as equal right as Muslim people...And i think that is one of the biggest attraction for most of the South Asian Muslim people...Of course...i would be happy ...if you say that I am wrong...

Based on some of your posts and due to your stance against Wahabiism I thought you were a sensible person.

The people of AhleSunnah wul Jummah (Sunnis) in Dallas celebrating the birth of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم are the victims of Wahabi terrorism. So what exactly is your problem now?

I think you are right...I am also from Dallas and i know little bit about the politics and impact that played out here.....Out of all South Asian Muslims...It is the Muslim from BD who are having a more integrating approach towards other communities...They are forward looking more or less comparatively accomodating people with different type of people...So in a nutsell they adopt to the culture to the extent thy can, who gives them job ...Unlike those people from India and Pakistan...They exactly go in the opposite way.....

So i would say that every religious celebration is not bad...rather it is the specifics of people who has to be looked upon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on some of your posts and due to your stance against Wahabiism I thought you were a sensible person.

The people of AhleSunnah wul Jummah (Sunnis) in Dallas celebrating the birth of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم are the victims of Wahabi terrorism. So what exactly is your problem now?

No problem, except this is posted in Europe&Russia section....

@somebozo...Does Islam allows to celebrate festivals of other religion in Arab nations???Just curious...because i have an impression that Gulf nation do not allow other religion nor its people to practice their religion with as equal right as Muslim people...And i think that is one of the biggest attraction for most of the South Asian Muslim people...Of course...i would be happy ...if you say that I am wrong...

I think you are right...I am also from Dallas and i know little bit about the politics and impact that played out here.....Out of all South Asian Muslims...It is the Muslim from BD who are having a more integrating approach towards other communities...They are forward looking more or less comparatively accomodating people with different type of people...So in a nutsell they adopt to the culture to the extent thy can, who gives them job ...Unlike those people from India and Pakistan...They exactly go in the opposite way.....

So i would say that every religious celebration is not bad...rather it is the specifics of people who has to be looked upon...

Kaniska bro, most Muslims regardless of where they are from are peaceful and want to be left alone. The issue of Wahabi terrorism is not about a specific nationality, but about a poisonous ideology that has wrecked havoc on a global scale whie tarnishing the peace- loving image of Islam.

Those who took place in the parade in Dallas are from many backgrounds, predominantly Indian and Pakistani.

Furthermore, few weeks ago I was part of a celebration of the birth of The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم in Sacramento, CA and a Mufti from Karachi out right rejected terrorism and pointed the finger towards Wahabis for tarnishing the image of Islam & due to their involvement in killing the innocent

No problem, except this is posted in Europe&Russia section....

ok my apologies

but it would be nice if you're not so condescending towards madrssas.

Even peaceful Sunnis study in madrssas brother

@darkinsky "US again started to feel economic down turn so it attacked Iraq"

Dude, WoT cost America too much. Look at their economy.

Defense industry is one part of economy of US. Look at Walmart, Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coca Cola etc. and their revenues.

Just calculate it and compare with Defense Industry of US.

its not just about defense industry its also about oil and drug trade

Kaniska bro, most Muslims regardless of where they are from are peaceful and want to be left alone. The issue of Wahabi terrorism is not about a specific nationality, but about a poisonous ideology that has wrecked havoc on a global scale whie tarnishing the peace- loving image of Islam.

Those who took place in the parade in Dallas are from many backgrounds, predominantly Indian and Pakistani.

Furthermore, few weeks ago I was part of a celebration of the birth of The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم in Sacramento, CA and a Mufti from Karachi out right rejected terrorism and pointed the finger towards Wahabis for tarnishing the image of Islam & due to their involvement in killing the innocent

thanks Bro....I think for the 1st time..in pdf..some Muslim posters just considered to say me as Bro....I appreciate that..and i agree with you...

thanks Bro....I think for the 1st time..in pdf..some Muslim posters just considered to say me as Bro....I appreciate that..and i agree with you...

No problem.

In my humble opinion, the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and Wahabiism is to blame for global unrest.

No problem.

In my humble opinion, the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and Wahabiism is to blame for global unrest.

The fuuny thing is that wahabi are the best friends of West....What a contradiction.

The fuuny thing is that wahabi are the best friends of West....What a contradiction.

Exactly! they are friends in Lybia and Syria and enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq. Lol!

This is not surprising because a deviant Abdul Wahab Najdi (the founder of wahabiism) was funded by the British 200 years ago to divide the Muslims and to destroy the Ottoman Empire.

In return, Najdi turned against his Sunni father and brother was rewarded by the British with women, wealth and power.

These venomous snakes (wahabis) only represent themselves while using Islam as a political tool for political advancement

I always though liberal=safe and red=hateful/murderous, but apparently there are a lot of Muslims in conservative texas

So if a white person is anti war and against us policies, they're ignored and considered harmless hipsters while if a Muslim does the same they have dual loyalties?

Also, "a whole bunch" in an off topic context clearly shows you hatred deep down inside.
@Zarvan, would you allow a similar Christmas parade to go by your house?
If Christians want to do it they are allowed in Islamic Law no Muslim should take part in it but Christians are completely allowed to do it

Back
Top Bottom