What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

Excellent news. Let's hope it's a game changer although they've already discovered a ton of gas there but the more the merrier. 10 trillion cubic feet at a depth or 730 meters and that's only 1/3 of Zohr is crazy, but I do remember Zohr being a little over 30 trillion cf so that makes sense. I always wondered if that's the cumulative stock or the pressurized & retrievable stock that can actually be pumped out. A lot of big names investing that $1.8 billion in this endeavor.
I guess it is the retrievable stock..and still more to come..

Urgent - Egypt announces a huge gas discovery in the northern Delta, shaking the eastern Mediterranean, and Israel resumes exporting gas to Egypt..

Al-Sisi’s secret deal that he is trying to hide, is threatened by the world, and is supported by Morocco and Algeria?!

Al-Sisi’s secret deal that he is trying to hide, is threatened by the world, and is supported by Morocco and Algeria?!

Of all people, Morroco & Algeria and a huge reason why I support those 2 countries just as much as I support Saudiya & the UAE, despite having some VERY minor issues with both of them. Still, they're at the top of the list of our partners & supporters but Morrocco? Morrocco that buys over 43% of its military junk from the ZionNazis who support the extermination of our Muslim Brothers in Palestine? And Algeria who's the most selfish Arab country never participates in any type of joint military exercise or still dp admire both those nations for what they did to support is in 1973 and will never forget that. But I find it strange they didn't support or abstain for voting on this cause to show a unification between Muslim countries. Two ARAB countries refrained, shame on them! Even thought I think Morrocco either abstained or voted against the adopted resolution against Israel just yesterday. Not sure what Algeria did, but is SUCKS. And no wonder the disgruntled members who bash Arabs left and right on this board are running loose throwing insults on us Arabs.

Just like Egypt was thrown out of the Arab League, the ones who abstained deserve the same exact punishment to see what it feels like.

@jhungary , thanks for your input on the pics I showed @indushek . Didn't have the time to respond but will later today.

Last edited:
Of all people, Morroco & Algeria and a huge reason why I support those 2 countries just as much as I support Saudiya & the UAE, despite having some VERY minor issues with both of them. Still, they're at the top of the list of our partners & supporters but Morrocco? Morrocco that buys over 43% of its military junk from the ZionNazis who support the extermination of our Muslim Brothers in Palestine? And Algeria who's the most selfish Arab country never participates in any type of joint military exercise or still dp admire both those nations for what they did to support is in 1973 and will never forget that. But I find it strange they didn't support or abstain for voting on this cause to show a unification between Muslim countries. Two ARAB countries refrained, shame on them! Even thought I think Morrocco either abstained or voted against the adopted resolution against Israel just yesterday. Not sure what Algeria did, but is SUCKS. And no wonder the disgruntled members who bash Arabs left and right on this board are running loose throwing insults on us Arabs.

Just like Egypt was thrown out of the Arab League, the ones who abstained deserve the same exact punishment to see what it feels like.

@jhungary , thanks for your input on the pics I showed @indushek . Didn't have the time to respond but will later today.
Seems the Usraeli consulate in Morocco is closed from fear...

Their support comes from the fact that they both have signed civilian nuclear deals with Russia for the construction of nuclear plants.. at least the Moroccan one is official..So that pressure on Egypt alone is not relevant anymore.. bear in mind that these deals are with Russia who is under sanctions..Jordan too has announced the construction of nuclear reactors..but from China or South Korea in their case..

Last edited:
A surprise ! Huge investments from giant industrial companies in Egypt

Seems the Usraeli consulate in Morocco is closed from fear...

Their support comes from the fact that they both have signed civilian nuclear deals with Russia for the construction of nuclear plants.. at least the Moroccan one is official..So that pressure on Egypt alone is not relevant anymore.. bear in mind that these deals are with Russia who is under sanctions..Jordan too has announced the construction of nuclear reactors..but from China or South Korea in their case..

The huge paradyme shift which as far as the US' selfish and greedy monopoly on the world's hegemony is slowly dwindling and the icing on the cake? BRICS.

Engineer Ahmed Samir, the Egyptian Minister of Industry, met with Mr. Bulent Polat, a member of the delegation of the Turkish Tumusan Company, to discuss the company’s request to establish a factory to produce agricultural tractors in Egypt.

The Minister of Industry presented the company with investment opportunities in Egypt and promised to issue a golden license to the company to facilitate the factory’s procedures to begin the production process within 18 months from the start of the construction process.

1699954579389.jpeg

Engineer Ahmed Samir, the Egyptian Minister of Industry, met with Mr. Bulent Polat, a member of the delegation of the Turkish Tumusan Company, to discuss the company’s request to establish a factory to produce agricultural tractors in Egypt.

The Minister of Industry presented the company with investment opportunities in Egypt and promised to issue a golden license to the company to facilitate the factory’s procedures to begin the production process within 18 months from the start of the construction process.

View attachment 1013485
That's a Valtra

An Egyptian scientist announces the start of steps to implement the project to connect the Nile River to the Congo River and a complete change in the map of Egypt!

A strong speech from President Sisi before the BRICS summit regarding developments in the situation in Gaza..

By order of Sisi, the industrial capital of Egypt was inaugurated: the largest industrial city in the region, from needle to missile..

When the Egyptians destroy the impossible, Al-Sisi realizes Dr. Farouk El-Baz’s dream of the largest project of its kind in the world and huge returns..

Documentary made in Egypt...an industrial Middle East sponsored by Cairo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom