What's new

Egyptian jihadist leader: Bin Laden blew himself up to avoid capture

People like you never learn :rolleyes:

Learn what..... Just because Bush the terrorist says so means I will take his words. Bin Laden never made any hostile comment towards KSA or any Other Muslim nation....yet he was labeled terrorist while the US army has killed many in Afghanistan, Iraq, pakistan and Yemen yet the are ok to you and your ilk. I do understand my country position regarding Bin Laden However, we have had our reason for that...

Learn what..... Just because Bush the terrorist says so means I will take his words. Bin Laden never made any hostile comment towards KSA or any Other Muslim nation....yet he was labeled terrorist while the US army has killed many in Afghanistan, Iraq, pakistan and Yemen yet the are ok to you and your ilk. I do understand my country position regarding Bin Laden However, we have had our reason for that...
Well that's just your opinion, more Pakistanis have died due to Osama fan boys running around blowing themselves up in mosques, schools etc.

:sniper:PROBLEM IS DOTI HEAD LIKE YOU:girl_wacko:ITCH
Deal with doti heads like me :yay:

Well that's just your opinion, more Pakistanis have died due to Osama fan boys running around blowing themselves up in mosques, schools etc.

Im talking about Bin Laden himself if you can bring any proof that he commanded anyone to commits any terror attack...please do so

THATS A LOAD OF BOLLACK* THANK MUSHARAF FOR THAT, WHAT IS HE AGAIN AN AHMEDI ,EVEN WHEN THE BEST SCIANTISTS BEEN SAYING IT'S AN INSIDE JOB THIS SCUMBAG BEEN BLOWING OUR OWN PEOPLE UP .
Musharaf was an amazing leader but he had flaws too and quit with this sect hating, makes you sound like a caveman.

osama-lord-of-the-caves-316011.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom