What's new

Egyptian Islamists Sexually Attack Women Believed to Be Christian

I know, just think why Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) fought in the battle of Khaybar? I just don't like it when the Jews cause corruptions and in the Quran they said they would cause corruptions and you can see what they are doing now.

Quraan doesn't mean all Jews, as it the case with Christians and non-believers.

I know, just think why Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) fought in the battle of Khaybar? I just don't like it when the Jews cause corruptions and in the Quran they said they would cause corruptions and you can see what they are doing now.

Joos also control the media..Thanks the Joo's for MEMRI.

MEMRI Child Preacher Delivers a Speech on Children's Love of Martyrdom on Egyptian TV.asf - YouTube

The quran also says Muslims should wage war and loot, plunder and massacre the infidels while taking their children as slaves and women as concubines. These are rather acts of perversion.

not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious...edrab means to beat...no specific intensity mentioned...:hitwall::hitwall:

I was replying to a member who's response was "who cares" and then some generic rant about bosnia, gujarat and so on. Besides it reminded me of a video i once saw on youtube by some saudi mulla literally titled "how to beat your wife in islam" with some stuff about using toothbrush...

I was replying to a member who's response was "who cares" and then some generic rant about bosnia, gujarat and so on. Besides it reminded me of a video i once saw on youtube by some saudi mulla literally titled "how to beat your wife in islam" with some stuff about using toothbrush...

none other than than the famous TV shaikh al arifi.

How to beat your wife YouTube - YouTube

Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else..... - YouTube

Islam has honored women by devising the punishment of beating.
These salafcist know no limits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone is going to be in deep trouble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdeqXQPW7TM
Hebron is tiny settlement of several hundred nutcases. They even harass Israeli soldiers and call them "Nazis".

Jewish Women Refuses To
Go To Back Of Bus,
Beaten By Jews
Comment By Michael Hoffman II
There were couple quarrels in some ultraorthodox neighborhoods that were blown out of any proportion by press. When i studied in university I used to drive daily through Bnei Brak ultraorthodox neighborhood on bus, there were women on that bus too and never noticed any problem.

Prophet Mohammed was honest and acknowledged the special relationship of the Jewish people with God and the land He gave them:

[Sura 5:20] Recall that Moses said to his people (the Jews), "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people."

[Sura 5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land (Israel) that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

Later in the Koran, in order to make it clear and leave no doubts that the Jewish God had given ownership of the land to and set the mission of the Jews, Mohammed took additional time to repeat the writing of the Torah in Sura 7 about the Jews and Moses:

[Sura 7:137] "We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested."

[Sura 7:144] He said, "O Moses, I have chosen you (the Jews), out of all the people, with My messages and by speaking to you. Therefore, take what I have given you and be appreciative."

2nd Caliph of Islam, Umar, also encouraged Jews to return to Jerusalem and settle themselves.

In other words, Prophet Mohammed and Umar were both Zionists, by definition. As bitter as it may sound to you and others.

Hebron is tiny settlement of several hundred nutcases. They even harass Israeli soldiers and call them "Nazis".

There were couple quarrels in some ultraorthodox neighborhoods that were blown out of any proportion by press. When i studied in university I used to drive daily through Bnei Brak ultraorthodox neighborhood on bus, there were women on that bus too and never noticed any problem.

well comparing the birth rate of these ultra nutcases with the rest of Israel ,I guess in 2-3 decade they will amount for half of the Jews there

Prophet Mohammed was honest and acknowledged the special relationship of the Jewish people with God and the land He gave them:

[Sura 5:20] Recall that Moses said to his people (the Jews), "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people."

[Sura 5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land (Israel) that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

Later in the Koran, in order to make it clear and leave no doubts that the Jewish God had given ownership of the land to and set the mission of the Jews, Mohammed took additional time to repeat the writing of the Torah in Sura 7 about the Jews and Moses:

[Sura 7:137] "We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested."

[Sura 7:144] He said, "O Moses, I have chosen you (the Jews), out of all the people, with My messages and by speaking to you. Therefore, take what I have given you and be appreciative."

2nd Caliph of Islam, Umar, also encouraged Jews to return to Jerusalem and settle themselves.

In other words, Prophet Mohammed and Umar were both Zionists, by definition. As bitter as it may sound to you and others.

Don't forget those blessing were Taken away after the golden calf incident

[Sura 5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land (Israel) that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers.".

How about you read ahead, zionist clowns like you like to quote verses from here and there out of context.

5:22 They said: "O Moses! In this land are a people of exceeding strength: Never shall we enter it until they leave it: if (once) they leave, then shall we enter."
5:23 (But) among (their) Allah.fearing men were two on whom Allah had bestowed His grace: They said: "Assault them at the (proper) Gate: when once ye are in, victory will be yours; But on Allah put your trust if ye have faith."
5:24 They said: "O Moses! while they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the end of time. Go thou, and thy Lord, and fight ye two, while we sit here (and watch)." (This shows the cowardice of the Jews when God had assured them victory :lol:)
5:25 He said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!"
5:26 Allah said: "Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: In distraction will they wander through the land: But sorrow thou not over these rebellious people. (This makes it clear that God only recounted this story to show what happens when you disobey as the Jews rebelled against God and so God made them wander once again).

Okay zionazi lets play some more.

7:134 Every time the penalty fell on them, they said: "O Moses! on your behalf call on thy Lord in virtue of his promise to thee: If thou wilt remove the penalty from us, we shall truly believe in thee, and we shall send away the Children of Israel with thee." (Shows how rebellious Jews were continuosly punished and they asked Moses to ask God for Mercy)

7:135 But every time We removed the penalty from them according to a fixed term which they had to fulfil,- Behold! they broke their word! (Shows how you all are just a bunch of liers :lol: kind of like your zionazi ***)

7:136 So We exacted retribution from them: We drowned them in the sea, because they rejected Our Signs and failed to take warning from them. (Punished as always)

7:137 You already quoted this, it just shows how much God was willing to offer you Jews but you disobeyed him so he took it away.

7:138 We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "Surely ye are a people without knowledge. (They asked Moses to create an idol for them like seriously :omghaha:)

7:139 "As to these folk,- the cult they are in is (but) a fragment of a ruin, and vain is the (worship) which they practise."

7:140 He said: "Shall I seek for you a god other than the (true) Allah, when it is Allah Who hath endowed you with gifts above the nations?" (As you can see this tale is only being told to show the ungratefulness and outright stupidity of the Jews)

7:141 And remember We rescued you from Pharaoh's people, who afflicted you with the worst of penalties, who slew your male children and saved alive your females: in that was a momentous trial from your Lord.

Okay let us move on.

7:142 to 7:147 is talking about what God said to Moses, so let us see what you guys were upto.

7:148 The people of Moses made, in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of calf, (for worship): it seemed to low: did they not see that it could neither speak to them, nor show them the way? They took it for worship and they did wrong.

Lmaoooooo nice one guys, anyway if you read on ahead you will see Moses' reaction and the punishment of God upon the Jews. So nice try but come again.

Nope Prophet Muhammad PBUH was not a racist nazi so how could he have been a zionazi, a movement that arose in the 20th century?? Oh yeah Caliph Umar let Jews back into Jerusalem which is all the more reason you Jews should have had some shame before you tried to displace everyone else. :rolleyes:

well comparing the birth rate of these ultra nutcases with the rest of Israel ,I guess in 2-3 decade they will amount for half of the Jews there

Don't forget those blessing were Taken away after the golden calf incident
Unless u enter into some deep nook of very ultraorthodox neighborhood u wont notice any difference. In all other places girls in miniskirts can walk with no problem in Israel.

p2080108.jpg

7361026706_6c205e9447_z.jpg

Unless u enter into some deep nook of very ultraorthodox neighborhood u wont notice any difference. In all other places girls in miniskirts can walk with no problem in Israel.

these girls look very ugly

these girls look very ugly

Sour grapes...

In Tehran you only get this

captbag10402251351iraq_arbaeen_bag104.jpg

You mean vice verca. i am not into hooked noses ;)

You mean you are into surgical noses?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/iran-blog/2013/mar/01/beauty-obsession-iran-cosmetic-surgery

The beauty obsession feeding Iran's voracious cosmetic surgery industry
A desire to gain a husband, western looks, or even clients are a few reasons why Iran has the world's highest nose surgery rate

Iran has the highest rate of nose surgery in the world. According to a report in the conservative Etemad newspaper, as many as 200,000 Iranians, mostly women, go to cosmetic surgeons each year to reduce the size of their nose and make the tip point upwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom