What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

No thanks if u cant unblocked me its ok.

My friend, I have no idea what you are talking about. You have me confused with someone else habibi. I never interacted with you on Twitter so I could never have blocked you anyway lol.

I barely remember seeing this terrific picture of a wasted apartheid Mirage! That thing looks like it had its entire forward fuselage obliterated by a SAM (probably an SA-6) and was flying low to the desert ground when it was hit and then went straight down into the sand which caused it to tumble & roll and end up in that position! Wow. Someone said that specific Mirage #994 was shot down in Syria, but the terrain looks a lot more like our benevolent Sinai than Syrian terrain. Could be wrong, though. Still, great photo and just one example of many that suffered the same fate.

1696608939337.png

With the 50th anniversary of this incredible war (which actually changed and brought forth several new and profoundly important aspects of modern warfare such as the use of ATGMs against armor and the intricate use of layered SAM systems in addition to what was done by the Vietnamese) I've noticed some new pics I hadn't seen before like that one of the Mirage.

Apartheid F-4 Phantom getting its behind roasted and shredded by an Egyptian "khazook" :D

1696609236536.png

1696609344278.png

Last edited:
Egyptian airforce still can't fight with IAF, due to lack of BVR capabilities and EW.
It is a hardcore reality, maybe some of my friends do not like it. Habibi

The war was neither an Egyptian victory nor was the war itself a cause for any thinking Egyptian to celebrate.

And here I thought you were a voice of reason. Seems like a contradiction to me, what happened?

You really should familiarize yourself with a lot more information regarding this particular war beyond edited Wiki articles. I'll take some of my valuable time to help you (and hopefully others who believe the false narrative) better understand the reality of this war.

Below in the 1st image shows the Suez Canal & Bitter Lakes (blue line from Mediterranean Sea to the Gulf of Suez) and in green is the territory Egypt gained from the war. All of that was pretty much accomplished in the 1st day in about 6 hours.

That territory is what the Egyptian army held onto for the 3 weeks or so of the war and also KEPT after the war. As a matter of fact, more territory was added which included the gap space between the two green portions east of the Bitter Lakes. Top (northern sector) of green was the Egyptian 2nd Army (3 divisions total) and the bottom (southern sector) was the Egyptian 3rd Army (2 divisions total).

1696630932173.png

The blue arrow shows the thieves movement eastward over the canal and attempt to get behind the 2nd army in the north and the 3rd army in the south. Sharon who tried to lead his 3 divisions north was spanked silly right at Ismailia before he could even advance a few kms north and was repelled, forced to retreat. He was also almost killed.

The other creep Adan went south with his 3 divisions and hardly any Egyptian defenses were there anyway, which is why it was relatively easy despite the beating he took trying to get into Suez City and couldn't, ended up retreating from there.

That's where they claim that they cut off the 3rd army in the south and supposedly "won" this war hahaha. Truth is, it never made a single iota of a difference for them except fooling the international crowd into thinking they saved their faces lol. What a joke. If that was the case, they would never have allowed us to hold onto our gained territory and forced us to also retreat. Eye for an eye. Instead, they were the ones forced to retreat and back the frig up into Sinai while we kept all the territory we took (which is ours to begin with anyway lmao!). So tell me, how the hell is that a victory for those delinquent thieves?

This map below is the status a few months after the war and details the United Nations Separation of Forces Agreement which shows the Egyptian gained north & south territory was connected and expanded with the UN buffer zone between it and then the enemy's illegally occupied territory where it was pushed back. So basically the thieves who tried to steal our land on false pretexts LOST territory which included the entire stretch of the Suez Canal coast 20 km deep into Sinai plus all enemy military outposts they set up along the pile of sand they bulldozed to make the useless Barlev wall that was supposed to prevent any Egyptian army from getting through. All it took the Egyptian military engineers was a few high-pressure water hoses running off of generators to water down the sand creating a bunch of openings along the barrier for the troops and tanks and war equipment to pass through. It was a brilliant military feat that is actually studied in military colleges around the world, including the renowned West Point Academy.

1696631042928.png

That wasn't all. A few months later, the thieving enemy was pushed back even more and by 1975, it was kicked back even further from the land it stole and doesn't belong on including the western coast of Sinai along the Gulf of Suez because of threats that if it didn't withdraw from that coast to allow the reopening of the Canal and safe shipping transit removed from any enemy belligerence or thieving piracy, then Egypt would immediately restart the war at any cost. And trust me, we were prepared and ready with even more power than we had when we started the war. That was not the attitude of someone who just lost a war lol but of one who had the upper hand and of the other who complied because it was scared sh**less of getting pummeled again.

1696633239430.png

They thought they were slick and all mighty because of their successful thievery in 1967 that came so easy because of the failures of the Egyptian army at the time. But they were humbled with a heavy dose of reality when they were smacked in the face by this quick war that changed the entire dynamics of the Middle East.

Hopefully this helped inform you a bit more regarding this great war and remember, don't believe everything you read online and always question and study all sources and get as much information as you can to make a reasonable deduction and form an accurate opinion instead of just the first, one-sided thing you read on Wiki.

The war of 1956 and 1967 were both blatant aggression and attacks on Egypt's sovereignty from Britain, France and especially the criminal apartheid entity and this war was merely an attempt to recover a very small portion of what was stolen from us and yet the powers to be did everything they possibly could to label Egypt as the aggressor and jump through hoops to prevent us from being able to purchase adequate and advanced weaponry (including fighters, missiles and offensive weapons) to defend ourselves despite being the victims of aggression and thievery. Imagine the twisted nerve! We're the aggressors?! Sharrameet w'lad el kalb el m3araseen.

Egyptian airforce still can't fight with IAF, due to lack of BVR capabilities and EW.
It is a hardcore reality, maybe some of my friends do not like it. Habibi

First of all, Egypt isn't interested in fighting that decrepit entity. We couldn't care less about them. We just want to be able to properly defend what is ours and keep them or any other land-grabbing thieves away. We are plenty strong enough and be able to do it very well. AND the apartheid entity wants nothing to do with the spanking it would get if it started anything stupid again because of the beatdown it took from this war and how much better we are prepared now.

Second, why would you make such a terribly misguided comment like that? Especially about the EAF's BVR caps? I'm really puzzled as to why you would come out of the blue and make such a horribly untruthful and antagonizing comment like that. Very strange.

Were you offended by my post? Did you think "Habibi" was an insult? It's not, quite the opposite. Habibi means "my dear friend" and is also used as a term of endearment. I also hope you figured out who blocked you on Twitter because it wasn't me.

@The SC already answered you regarding the BVR and I'll add a little more so that hopefully you and others will have more accurate and detailed information and not untruthful mumbo jumbo jive jaloopy.

All 50 MiG-29M/M2s carry the R-77 missile like SC said. Some even claim they're the newer and better version of the R-77-1 with longer range (which isn't really a huge factor in the efficacy of a BVR A2A missile) but so far, I haven't seen any proof it in the EAF.

1696643635443.png

1696643580861.png

All 24 Rafales (plus the additional 30 on order) have the MICA IR & EM missiles which the French air force and all Rafale operators use on their Rafales. The meteor is supposed to be included in the additional 30 jets and the MICA NG when it becomes available.

All 200+ F-16s use the AIM-7 Sparrow which is also BVR. Yes it's a semi-active radar homing but they're much better than no BVR missiles and can be used effectively with the right circumstances.

And where on God's green earth did you ever come up with Egypt not having any electronic warfare capabilities? Do you realize how silly that is? Were you trying to insult us? lol. Were you trying to make it seem like the EAF is a crappy air force or some jully bully scup gup crap like that? Like SC said, just one single Rafale is lethal with its EW suite. That's one of the incredible features of that aircraft is that only 1 DM needs to enter enemy airspace and cause enough jamming to support its entire squadron so that there is no need for a separate and dedicated EW platform. That omnirole capability is one of the many strengths of the Rafale that make is so attractive and why many countries are lining up to purchase it.

Besides that, the EAF does have several dedicated electronic warfare platforms.

Both the Migs 35 and the Rafales have BVR capabilities and real missiles for that.. havivi!

Yeah bro, and I love the thread you opened about the EAF's EW aircraft from way back in 2012! And back then they already had what, 6 E-2C Hawkeyes (8 or 9 now) which were not only early warning aircraft but also operate as EW platforms and have recently been upgraded with more advanced systems.

1696639151379.png

Along with the 8 Beechcraft 190C dedicated electronic warfare aircraft which have increased to 10 now I believe.

1696642497449.png

Also 4 specialized custom EC-130H Compass Call aircraft fully dedicated with some of the latest EW systems. Only the US and Egypt operate this aircraft. This Compass Call was photographed at Le Bourget, France.

1696642645223.png

Also the MiG-29s you so well mentioned that not too many people know actually have the SPJ Self-Protection Jammer on both sides of the front of the fighter and below the rear of the rudders for obstruction and electronic noise, which is a very sophisticated Italian-Russian system.

They also carry the external MSP-418K jamming pod which works with Digital Radio Frequency Memory DRFM technology for deception jamming against radars and radar missile detectors. These are systems slated to be part of the Su-57.

This is one of the rarer pics of EAF MiG-29M2 carrying KH-38 with R-73/74 and equipped with the T220 pod.

1696645788300.png

With KH-38 and R-77.

1696645975124.png

Of course as you mentioned, all 24 and eventual 54 Rafales have the much-touted SPECTRA. The Système de Protection et d'Évitement des Conduites de Tir du Rafale (literally: System of Protection and Fire Lines Avoidance of the Rafale) or SPECTRA is a fully internal electronic warfare system jointly developed by Thales Group and MBDA France for Dassault Rafale. The full SPECTRA integrated electronic warfare suite provides long-range detection, identification and accurate localization of infrared homing, radio frequency and laser threats. The system incorporates radar warning, laser warning and Missile Approach Warning for threat detection plus a phased array radar jammer and a decoy dispenser for threat countering. It also includes a dedicated management unit for data fusion and reaction decision.

BTW, if you have 8 minutes or so and feel like checking out this MiG-29M/35 demonstration, it will be worth it and then some. This is one of the best demos I've seen of this beast and this pilot pushes this thing like no one else has that I've seen. The whole time he's flying so fast doing barrel rolls, loops, vertical runs, twists, turns and you name it all at a gut-punching speed. Then @ 4:45 watch him suddenly bring the aircraft to a snail pace to perform the high AoA slow speed pass, then light up the afterburners and punching it up again. It's easy to forget how maneuverable this aircraft is when everyone is fixated on all the other usual suspects. Plus the Su-35 tends to steal the slow with its crazy maneuvers but this here performance brings it right back to the prowess and speed and brutal maneuvers of the veritable MiG-29 that are much more realistic in real combat scenarios. Good stuff for those who are interested.

Both the Migs 35 and the Rafales have BVR capabilities and real missiles for that.. havivi!
Eygptian Rafales do not have BVR missiles.
Migs have but we know Israelis are masters in countering Russian systems.

Back
Top Bottom