What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

That's a first TR military sell Since all that mess? I think... or maybe old sell?

Wondering the same thing. Not sure if they were purchased prior or after. I'm guessing it's the former. Intuition would tend to strongly suggest that. I believe the only users are obviously the Turkish navy, Qatar, UAE and us.

Yonca_ONUK_MRTP20_Egypt_TCSG_DIMDEX_2012_news_pictures.jpg

Yonca-Onuk-Turkey-MRTP20.jpg

mrtp-20_egypt.jpg

Sounds like it was before.

To the date, Yonca-Onuk Joint Venture has built and delivered more than 80 Fast Patrol/Attack boat for various customers in Turkey and around the world. The number is expected to reach 130 by 2013. Starting the ONUK MRTP Program in 1997 by the “Kaan15” class ONUK MRTP15’s of the Turkish Coast Guard, Yonca-Onuk is actually building the ONUK MRTP16’s (17,75m; 70 knots), the ONUK MRTP20’s (22,55m; 60 knots), ONUK MRTP22/U’s (24,08m; 55knots), ONUK MRTP29 (31,65m; 47 knots) and ONUK MRTP33’s (35,65m; 44 knots) for Turkish and foreign customers.
http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...posites-fast-patrol-boats-at-dimdex-2012.html

Last edited:
Wondering the same thing. Not sure if they were purchased prior or after. I'm guessing it's the former. Intuition would tend to strongly suggest that. I believe the only users are obviously the Turkish navy, Qatar, UAE and us.

mrtp-20_egypt.jpg

To the date, Yonca-Onuk Joint Venture has built and delivered more than 80 Fast Patrol/Attack boat for various customers in Turkey and around the world. The number is expected to reach 130 by 2013. Starting the ONUK MRTP Program in 1997 by the “Kaan15” class ONUK MRTP15’s of the Turkish Coast Guard, Yonca-Onuk is actually building the ONUK MRTP16’s (17,75m; 70 knots), the ONUK MRTP20’s (22,55m; 60 knots), ONUK MRTP22/U’s (24,08m; 55knots), ONUK MRTP29 (31,65m; 47 knots) and ONUK MRTP33’s (35,65m; 44 knots) for Turkish and foreign customers.
http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...posites-fast-patrol-boats-at-dimdex-2012.html

Makes sense. Too bad things had to become like this between us. So much wasted potential for military and economic cooperation and joint manufacturing ventures.

Makes sense. Too bad things had to become like this between us. So much wasted potential for military and economic cooperation and joint manufacturing ventures.

Very true. But at least we know it had nothing to do with us, but rather that tyrannical boofoo Erboclown who opened his big, fat, stinkmouth trying to talk shit like that would do anything lol. I think he really thought that Sisi would cower and beg for forgiveness, imagine that? Instead, Sisi gave him the middle finger and told him "keep on chuggin', son."

They do look pretty sleek and even cooler with the remote turrets, but I wonder what the hulls are made out of, if they're fiber glass or aluminum of some kind. I think the hull is FG and the cap/cabin/foredeck is a mixture of FG an aluminum. I have that same Garmin radar on mine.

Very true. But at least we know it had nothing to do with us, but rather that tyrannical boofoo Erboclown who opened his big, fat, stinkmouth trying to talk shit like that would do anything lol. I think he really thought that Sisi would cower and beg for forgiveness, imagine that? Instead, Sisi gave him the middle finger and told him "keep on chuggin', son."

I get it, sometime around 2012-2013 he thought the time had finally come to revive his own ottoman empire over the ruins of the Middle East. He was sure that Egypt would once again become a vassal state ruled by his MB lapdogs. And started proposing plans of signing agreements with Morsi's government where he gets big chunks of the EEZs of Cyprus, Greece and Egypt. He and his bottom bitch Morsi were also planning to send Egyptians to die in Syria toppling Assad so that his Janissaries and their ISIS friends could roll in unchallenged and announce it an islamist province ruled from Istanbul. Everything was going according to plan, until Sisi showed up and ruined everything for him. That was the point where he lost his freaking mind.

mrtp-20_egypt.jpg

Pak Navy operates both MTRP-15 and MTRP-33s.

MTRP-33s in Pak Navy carry Harpoons and STAMP (which was added later).
CI7vslNXAAACDY5.jpg
ScreenShot253.jpg
CIp2lNbWwAAFyhi.jpg
MRTP-33.jpg

I get it, sometime around 2012-2013 he thought the time had finally come to revive his own ottoman empire over the ruins of the Middle East. He was sure that Egypt would once again become a vassal state ruled by his MB lapdogs

Egypt is vassal state to the US/the UK ruled by their cripto christian copts lapdogs

even TRUMP says that Saudi king wouldn't last two weeks without US support , pathetic slaves

Last edited:
Been a long time since we've seen any Alpha jets action.

DpFe2tSXgAE_Akd.jpg

Hey @The SC , the rumors are abound once again, bro. I told you I would buy you a big fat pizza in shameful defeat if this ever does happen, you remember, right? Even if I have to call it in from Boston to Tony's Pizza in Vancouver. :lol:

DpVkUYmX4AEMukm.jpg

The problem with that short clip in the above tweet is that while the first drone taking off is in fact an EAF WingLoong, the other one flying later in the clip is that of a US MQ-1 Reaper. But at least we get to finally see a good view of the Egyptian WingLoong.

DpdMhzPX4AU_TAJ.jpg

DpdMh1iWsAAbLUf.jpg

And a pretty good new video of the EAF with some very rare shots of the MiG-21 in one of its super unique camo patterns @ minute 2:48.

The problem with that short clip in the above tweet is that while the first drone taking off is in fact an EAF WingLoong, the other one flying later in the clip is that of a US MQ-1 Reaper. But at least we get to finally see a good view of the Egyptian WingLoong.

DpdMhzPX4AU_TAJ.jpg

DpdMh1iWsAAbLUf.jpg

And a pretty good new video of the EAF with some very rare shots of the MiG-21 in one of its super unique camo patterns @ minute 2:48.

image.png.4355b798684a0f3b46f6a6acd0e73b70.png

I was looking at that pic on Twitter and was thinking I'd like to get my hands on that Rafale model lol. That's unusually large, almost 1/16th scale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom