What's new

EGYPT PUTS HAMAS ON TERROR LIST...PRIOR TO SISSI'S TRIP TO DJEDDAH

Why should i burn over what weapons a mercenary zionazi dog squad gets? At the end of the day they are a bunch of zionazi pets.
Why's re you concerning yourself with ME affairs? You are Bangladeshi and they consider you inferior.

Why's re you concerning yourself with ME affairs? You are Bangladeshi and they consider you inferior.

And we consider you toilet less hindutvadi pagans inferior to us. Now how inferior is that? :undecided:

And we consider you toilet less hindutvadi pagans inferior to us. Now how inferior is that? :undecided:
And we consider you inferior Sudra converts with lungis. Now don't change the topic. Why are you so obsessed with the ME? Are you an ideological slave?

And we consider you inferior Sudra converts with lungis. Now don't change the topic. Why are you so obsessed with the ME? Are you an ideological slave?

What u consider me is only limited to your bigoted thought while on the other hand what we consider u i.e toilet less pagans, is a reality accepted by both u and the whole world. Pretty pathetic don't u think? :undecided:

I am obsessed with my muslim brothers in ME bcs i care for them. U get it my pagan friend. :)

Btw how does it feel to be a ideological slave of your retrograde man-made culture? :lol:

Don't reply to the rabid Islamists, let them wallow in their own self pity and hatred.
this guy is a sup human scumbag.a brain washed MB a logical conversation with such creature is impossible (It just doesn't happen) so i wasn't trying to have one with him .
and he is obviously butthurt.

Everything back to normal....Egypt is back in the fold as an Israeli, Western, KSA puppet. All the anti Mubarak, Tahrir square protests were for naught, all those that died, died for nothing. The so called Arab spring was co-opted, its business as usual for Israel, and the Palestinian suffering continues. Add to that civil wars and Arabs killing each other in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc etc.

Oh great so Egypt is a pro Israel dictatorship,Syria is still under a dictator,Libya is super f,ed up,Saudia still does not allows women to drive,Yemen going to a civil war,Bahrain still a dictatorship yeah nice going Obambam you f,ed up big time

Everything back to normal....Egypt is back in the fold as an Israeli, Western, KSA puppet. All the anti Mubarak, Tahrir square protests were for naught, all those that died, died for nothing. The so called Arab spring was co-opted, its business as usual for Israel, and the Palestinian suffering continues. Add to that civil wars and Arabs killing each other in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc etc.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
It will still burn on and on and on and on
And on and on and on and on...

Why are you indians so eager to cheer-lead for your zionazi masters in assrahell? Is assrahell anywhere near your RSS land?

**** you filthy scumbag, we never done anything to you guys but you hate us with intensity. You disgusting dirtbags.

I don't hate Palestinians,be serious.I am against terrorist organisations like Hamas though.You should be to,they're the greatest obstacle to Palestinian independence.Terrorists are enemies of humanity.

Sorry to torture a cliche but:
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Shut up lungi slave

You don't practise what you preach, so typical of a hypocrite like you and then you have the audacity to tell others to shut up! It's not going to happen, so shut the fvck up and go back to your terrorist sh!thole!

Good news.

The Egyptians now realise that radical Islam is a threat to everyone in the region.

Hamas is a genocidal terrorist group that is oppressing its own people, interfering in Egyptian affairs and creating more war/misery for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom