What's new

Egypt in talks with Pakistan for joint production of JF-17 Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't JF-17 just the Pakistani name for Chinese FC-1? Even FC-1 uses Russian engines? Why would anybody need Pakistan's help in production of this aircraft? What is Pakistan's contribution to it? Can somebody show any proof of Pakistani scientists or engineers involved in the design, development and manufacture at any stage?

I suggest you go through the information pool before coming up with pointless rhetoric.

I suggest you go through the information pool before coming up with pointless rhetoric.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any hints on where an interested reader can look for official source of information on JF-17?

Banglar Lathial strikes again.:taz: Do you know that American Abrams main canon was originally designed and made by Germany? And do you know that the Israeli Merkava-4 engine is imported from Germany?, and do you know that many American arm equipment parts are imported from other countries like the fast rate canon 76 mm used on frigates are imported from Italy?, and do you know that some Russian modern equipment like Su-30 and T-90 use French and Israeli electronics as is the case with the Thales thermal imagery on T-90? and the list goes on and on. You embarrass yourself too much here man.

Why is that an embarrassment? What is what all that useless information?

If you know the answers to my question, you can answer them instead of asking dozens of unrelated questions. If not, you should avoid embarrassing yourself.

Again, I ask:

Isn't JF-17 just the Pakistani name for Chinese FC-1? Even FC-1 uses Russian engines? Why would anybody need Pakistan's help in production of this aircraft? What is Pakistan's contribution to it? Can somebody show any proof of Pakistani scientists or engineers involved in the design, development and manufacture at any stage?

Can you answer these questions?

Btw, except so called "Israel" which is nothing significant, Russia, China, USA, and most other industrial powers have displayed the capability to build both civilian and military systems. They have built their own indigenous MBTs, their own indigenous surface combatants for navy, for their air force, they have built their own fighter aircrafts.

This news has been going on for almost 2 years now. I hope it is not just talks!!

there is issue of engine here also - chinese or russian?

and who is a bengali to ask us, GTFO :lol:

first try to start your own airforce first

^

Yeah talking as if Dhaka does even have something that can be considered as Airforce :lol: ... Even the Air Tigers were better than them :rofl:

Unreliable source. If there is any News Media that have picked up on it please PM the source and I will reopen the thread.

Thank you for your understanding , take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom