What's new

Education a drama for Pak ministers, UET not to be CO, Wait.... Should be CO

I don't think it has any thing to do with the quality of education. I have seen with my own eyes many immoral activities happening in and around the campus.It is better they arrange separate sitting in cafeterias. Although healthy and constructive gatherings can be arranged in respective departments.

Muslim were leading the world in science & technology when they were following the religion properly. Check the pictures of all famous Muslim scientists...do they look like libturds or Muslims... Alberuni, Khawarzimi, Al Kindi, Jazari, Ibne-Haitham...

Instead of saying what a stupid document that management released....people here are bashing what they are divided on:

Some bashing on not wanting Co education
Some bashing on religion
Some bashing for the sake of bashing

This is a reflection of our people...

Looking around in region, and beyond i think Afghanistan is the only country lagging behind us when it comes to the priorities of institutes. Universities are supposed to produce quality researchers, educationists and professionals. The aforementioned university is a top tire university of Pakistan, if this VC gets time after moral policing he shall probably also notify the public regarding how many to patents under his chancellorship UET have filed. How many researchers have their publications in peer reviewed journals and so on and so forth.

Now, about moral policing. We are a confused nation. We don't wanna be following strict segregation (mehram na mehram concept) and at the same time we want to cherish our culture and want to be at par with modern world. IMO students must have interactive environment with opposite gender in which they can debate, discuss and engage. Have some faith in our young generation; and rather than segregation notifications; if VC is that much concerned, he shall work on building character, teaching values and teaching what's right and wrong.
For me these are very trivial concepts. Our problems are bigger and our focus is still on such petty issues.

Regardless if state wants to impose such laws, have a blanket ban on such activities (if it's about religion) this "just the tip" concepts rather show how confused we are as a nation.
Well if you want to follow the west then just remember.. it does not stop at girls and boys sitting together in restaurants and cafes... Will you give all the freedom of the west to your daughter and sister because that's the only way to progress according to your logic.

that's the only way to progress according to your logic.

Please read my logic again, i have said neither of the things you are claiming i said.

What i would give to my daughter is character building and tarbiat, because she isn't gonna be confined only in Pakistan.

As per your logic, Pakistan shall ask all the women diplomats to come back to Pakistan, since they will be sitting with guys (even non muslims). No male patients shall be treated by female doctors and vice versa. Every company local and foreign multinationals shall also accommodate our requests of segregation inside and outside Pakistan

Last edited:
For those who are bashing for the sake if bashing have forgotten that first man reaching the moon was in 1969...

In 1960s ...Black people were not allowed to sit in same school as Caucasians ...

1960s in USA was decade of education changes and changes in laws like:

1964 - The Civil Rights Act becomes law. It prohibits discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion or national origin.

So I don't think that in 5 years of realising this they reached moon....The moon mission was planned way earlier

My God, paindu panay ki bhi hadh hoti hai
Read surah noor shah jee,Allah ka hukam hai.

I don't think it has any thing to do with the quality of education. I have seen with my own eyes many immoral activities happening in and around the campus.It is better they arrange separate sitting in cafeterias. Although healthy and constructive gatherings can be arranged in respective departments.
Bulls eye Shah sahab.

Instead of saying what a stupid document that management released....people here are bashing what they are divided on:

Some bashing on not wanting Co education
Some bashing on religion
Some bashing for the sake of bashing

This is a reflection of our people...

Hi,

GoP promised education reforms, this was a stunt for that to get brownie points from conservative folks. It backfired badly.

GoP should lick her wounds and deflect the issue like always.

Such an advice is a taboo on this forum.. you'll be called names like mullah and other derogatory names
I won't mind,i don't have courage to defy Almighties clear order.I may not be full filling his commands as they are given but i won't defy them.
We have called wrath of Almighty upon us due to this behaviour.Everything happening with us are just signs.

What about Zakaat, Riba and Jihad?
Pay zikaat,don't indulge in drinking,zina,riba,dishonesty etc and do jihad against oppression.

Hi,

GoP promised education reforms, this was a stunt for that to get brownie points from conservative folks. It backfired badly.

GoP should lick her wounds and deflect the issue like always.
And conversion of PM house into uni also.

Back
Top Bottom