What's new

ECP’s order to delay Punjab polls unconstitutional, SC rules

Elections in Punjab and KP suits PTI. They can utilize all their energy in these 2 provinces.

Once that is done and dusted Sindh to be next.

Also GHQ’s political engineering plans will be harder to implement.

How is this changing the status quo in any way? The CJP continues to wield absolute power and is able to exert power over other justices and decide how a case will go based on what bench he selects?
This was the same way Imran Khan was deposed, in the future it will probably be the same way other elected PM's are deposed.

FYI my issue is not with the verdict but the way the verdict was given, elections being held as they are supposed to are a given.
Status quo is Sharif clan getting their way with all the instructions in present setup, the CJP has successfully challenged that.
Like you said
"This was the same way Imran Khan was deposed, in the future it will probably be the same way other elected PM's are deposed.

FYI my issue is not with the verdict but the way the verdict was given, elections being held as they are supposed to are a given."

Massive rigging, a la Karachi by elections where they made PPP win, which is akin to taliban winning from New York city.
Not possible this time. elections will be under watch and supervision by PTI observers.

Don't think they ISI has the balls to interfere this time. they are defamed enough.

I see PPP calling national elections. They don’t want PTI focusing on Sindh and only way to prevent that is by calling national elections.

These populist verdicts by colonial courts are stunting democracy in the country.

Abhorrent behaviour.

PDM please start packing your bags 🎒. Thanks for destroying the economy of Pakistan 🇵🇰.

View attachment 923254
It will decades to fix unless there is bail out and that bail out will have its own consequences when times comes to pay

A triple downgrade can be achieved in a day but to reverse it takes a decade.

SVB bankrupted in a day simply because of an idiot CEO who claimed he has no liquidity but was built over decades

Pakistan was bankrupted in few months by stupid claims of dar

These populist verdicts by colonial courts are stunting democracy in the country.

Abhorrent behaviour.
Agree 💯
We should have appointmented maryum Nawaz as your queen that would saved billions of rupees

Imagine how many poor people can eat biryani and how mant RR cars can maryum buy..

Disgusting supreme court

All hail the queen maryum Nawaz and future King juanid safdar

When IK said during a public gathering that he would take legal action against Judge Zeba, he was immediately called to face contempt of court by one of the high court's tout judges, Ather Minallah.

The whole PDM, its ministers and candidates in upcoming elections, are disrespecting the Chief Justice of Pakistan without any repercussions. Their oinking against the highest court of the country is remained unnoticed and this is giving them further reasons and strength to go against the Supreme Court of Pakistan's chief judge.

Until they are taken to cleaners by the judges, I will consider today's decision a part of a bigger plan. Maybe, they have a plan to disqualify Imran Khan later. I don't trust these judges who didn't even wait for the next morning in Qasim Suri's ruling of quashing VONC, and not listening to the reasons why he did that. All three of them were part of that 5 member bench.

On 25th May 2022, unprecedented power was used on small children, women, old and young alike. None of these three judges took any notice of the pleas of common people who were beaten left and right by the goons of Islamabad police.

The same chief justice was in charge when unknown people sent Azam Sawati's private video with his wife to his daughter. He didn't wake up despite Sawati's multiple press conferences near his office.

The same judges were holding the office when Imran Khan was denied his right of registering an FIR.

This chief justice has been sleeping on the issue of Imran's unnecessary hearings where lower court's judges are making sure that he is presented as a target for practicing to the killers in government. No sou motto, no nothing.

We are a bunch of emotional folks. Don't be so happy with what's happening today. The company might have other matters against Imran Khan that they want this particular bench to decide so that us the common people don't have a reason to protest. Be careful is my advice!

Back
Top Bottom