What's new

ECP’s order to delay Punjab polls unconstitutional, SC rules

Someone once said "Today Pakistan 🇵🇰 has been saved "

Let us not celebrate prematurely. Let IK return to power with a large majority first. Then that process can begin. This verdict is only a good step towards that goal.

We can't take back Azad Kashmir due to nuclear weapons, but may be in 2035-45 China will gift it to us in return of money or favours; Pak will not be in a position to say no to China for anything. That's why PTI total and complete victory is crucial in India's long-term strategy.
Again with the getting back Azad Kashmir/GB rhetoric.

It ain't yours to take back - deal with it.

You guys aren't getting it via gift from China or by your khosra military or PTI coming in power.

Azad Kashmir & GB are Pakistan.

Stick to the topic at hand or move on.

[Madar-Chood gangus aaj bhee Kashmir kay khuab daikhtay hain]

1680600397112.jpeg

As details emerges, its a very hard hitting verdict. If govt doesn't provide ECP with finances and security schedule by april 10, than contempt of court will be applied at govt top officials including PM.

As cj said if Army can't provide security bring in air force and Navy. Lol!

This Chief Justice has shown some balls to challenge the status quo. I would not be surprised at the military taking over now, Bilawal was harping about emergency and whatnot yesterday.
I just hope that when they do Chief Justice shoves the constitution up GHQs arse.

Troll
Again with the getting back Azad Kashmir/GB rhetoric.

It ain't yours to take back - deal with it.

You guys aren't getting it via gift from China or by your khosra military or PTI coming in power.

Azad Kashmir & GB are Pakistan.

Stick to the topic at hand or move on.

[Madar-Chood gangus aaj bhee Kashmir kay khuab daikhtay hain]
How much of Kashmir belongs to us?
We Indians will discuss with CHinese when the time comes. Pakistan is not a party to these discussions directly, whatever you wish to say say it to your masters. We will talk only with the Chinese.

Pakistan is a non-stop, continuous, never ending clown circus. But it makes a great reality show. I keep telling myself to switch off the channel, but it’s too interesting and forces me into binge-watching.

This ruling is just one more twist in the plot. The villains, no doubt, have some counter moves up their sleeves.

We Indians will discuss with CHinese when the time comes. Pakistan is not a party to these discussions directly, whatever you wish to say say it to your masters. We will talk only with the Chinese.
China will never discuss territory with India, they will take what they like and push you back like they did in 1961 and more recently in Galwan. Keep on dreaming.

Pakistan is a non-stop, continuous, never ending clown circus. But it makes a great reality show. I keep telling myself to switch off the channel, but it’s too interesting and forces me into binge-watching.

This ruling is just one more twist in the plot. The villains, no doubt, have some counter moves up their sleeves.
J.R.R Tolkein and G.R.R Martin have nothing compared to the twists and turns in this script. There is more bloodshed and incest than Game of Thrones and the scale is as epic as Lord of the Rings.

According to UN Kashmir is international dispute between Pakistan and India

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom