What's new

ECP’s order to delay Punjab polls unconstitutional, SC rules

The difference in how Punjab has been targeted by this botched verdict and KPK spared, is a conspiracy of its own.

The elections are already controversial and hence a futile exercise.

The military decided 8th October. So that will be it. It's just management nightmare to do the fiasco twice.
For imran's supporters : would your leader's "popularity" reduce by October?
It's doesn't have t do with IK or the establishment.

Constitution doesn't allow a caretaker government to stay longer than 90 days. Their job is to conduct elections but this caretaker has doing everything but accommodating elections. It has never happened in the history of Pakistan.

Let me ask you, would you let random strangers run your house for a few months?

IMF is still going to bleed Pakistan. That has nothing to do with the elections. They are taking Pakistan apart piece by piece so as to get their objectives done: (a) Pakistan stops its major interaction with China, (b) reduces or at least makes its nuclear arsenal transparent and (c) hands off some more public assets private.

PTI have already messed up the international relationships and that is one of the major reasons they are being sidelined.
this is just a childish excuse... nothing wrong with imf...every lender will want to know how can we generate money and why are we still spending on lavish things espacially offensive weapons as we are in no position to wage any kind of war.....all of it is logical!

IMF is still going to bleed Pakistan. That has nothing to do with the elections. They are taking Pakistan apart piece by piece so as to get their objectives done: (a) Pakistan stops its major interaction with China, (b) reduces or at least makes its nuclear arsenal transparent and (c) hands off some more public assets private.

PTI have already messed up the international relationships and that is one of the major reasons they are being sidelined.
Not all of paks external debt is with the imf majority I think is with China. Also it remains to be seen if PTI ruined relations with Paks allies this is always a claim made without anything substantive backing it up. If what you say is true then in the last year PDM should have fully restored lost relations and the funds come flowing in which isn't the case.

J.R.R Tolkein and G.R.R Martin have nothing compared to the twists and turns in this script. There is more bloodshed and incest than Game of Thrones and the scale is as epic as Lord of the Rings.
"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

-Mark Twain.

I still don’t think this is over. Might be wrong. But I think the Machiavellian PDM still has a few cards up their sleeves

Lol!, a death by thousand cuts and the nuclear armed company can't do shit!

Constitution doesn't allow a caretaker government to stay longer than 90 days. Their job is to conduct elections but this caretaker has doing everything but accommodating elections. It has never happened in the history of Pakistan.
constitution is just a piece of paper. its good that pakistanis are now realizing this. aiwain truck ki batti k pechhay lagaya hua hai, 73 ka constitution yeh, 73 ka constitution woh. jab marzi hoti hai follow hota hai, jab nahi hoti to kuchh nahi hota.

NSC meeting tomorrow.

I fully expect the meeting to declare Pakistan as more unsecure than Somalia, where election to kia banda ghar say bahir nhn nikal sakta itni dehshatgardi hai.

This country really is a joke where we have to have NSC meetings for elections.

Actually she didn’t know what hit her.

:lol:

NSC meeting tomorrow.

I fully expect the meeting to declare Pakistan as more unsecure than Somalia, where election to kia banda ghar say bahir nhn nikal sakta itni dehshatgardi hai.

This country really is a joke where we have to have NSC meetings for elections.
Let me guess the conversation.

Corp Commander 1 (with his chin pointing towards the ceiling) : Haa bhai Imran Khan ko nikaalo.

Asim Munir : To kya mei muth maar raha hoo

Corp Commander 2 (with his belly hitting the table corner) : Nadeem Anjum se press conference kara di phir bhi public hamari side nahi ho rahi hai.

Asim Munir : acha to sabko ek ek plot dya jata hai.

Corp Commander 3 (with his medals wearing his shoulders down) : Roza lag raha hai magar London se phone aane band nahi ho rahe.

Asim Minir : ha Ganja bhi peeche para hua hai. Uska kaam nahi ho raha. Itna to mera dost bhi peeche nahi para hua jiske mai 1000 rs bachpan me khaa gaya tha.

Corp Commander 4 (the one whose feeling quite thirsty during roza) : Dirty Harry ne bhi kaam nahi dikhaya. IK ke tottay banwa liye phir bhi kuch nahi ho raha. Waise acha khasa play boy tha IK.

Asim Munir: Waise aaj garmi zyada nahi hai? Roza lag raha hai, meeting adjourned. Ek ek BMW bhi alloted hai aap sabko. Meeting me aane ka shukriya.

@villageidiot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom