What's new

Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Srebrenica awarded honor by PM

Yeah in this case you Iranians are pro Western Judges...
I could bet if it was against Iranians, you would say "Zionist influence".
So called "Zionist" policy makers had great interest in weakening Serbians, cause their pro Russian stance.
No cherry picking please.
even you guys don't believe in your own judiciary system what I can tell .

FXYfunIWYAAyUEu

Last edited:
To give some truth to this topic as I see the Greeks have been busy explaining what happened in Bosnia and more specifically in Srebrenica - something they know nothing about and are inherently biased towards Bosniaks.

Long story short - The Bosnian government kept control of the town, Bosnian serbs (not serbians) could not take the town or surrounding villages. Srebrenica was encircled for three years and yet still Bosnian serbs could do NOTHING.

The UN made a deal with the Bosnian government and the separatist Bosnian serbs government such that Srebrenica will be declared a UN SAFE ZONE protected by the UN and under UN supervision. This was done along with a bigger agreement. The Bosnian government trusted the UN and withdrew the Army and allowed the UN to set up control. Shortly after the Bosnian serb army entered and started killing everyone. This was the only way the Bosnian serbs could do anything. The other is the initial operation where the Bosnian serbs supported by Yugoslavia (what was left of it) managed to take large areas of Bosnia first months of the war. Because the Bosnian government didn't have an army at the start of the conflict, it created the army in the midst of war.

The initial successes the Bosnian serbs had was stopped around fall 1992, and until the end of the war they were not able to take any more town or cities. Most of the biggest cities in Bosnia were under the control of the government anyways (Brcko, Tuzla, Zenica, Sarajevo, etc.)

The Bosnian army being the ONLY LEGAL army was under an arms embargo imposed by the SAME UN that gave up Srebrenica. After 3 years the Bosnian government started taking out offensive operations and taking back land, at this time the UN and NATO intervened to stop the conflict.

Bosnia was tricked, backstabbed and everyone was waiting for Sarajevo to wave the white flag. When it didn't and started liberating territories the war was forcefully stopped. Total BS. BUT, the state survived as did the Bosniaks.

Just compare UKRAINE to BOSNIA. Similar situation where some regions what to secede, LOOK at the SUPPORT Ukraine is receiving, and compare that to the support and treatment BOSNIA received.

This is a good indication of things.

Last edited:
To give some truth to this topic as I see the Greeks have been busy explaining what happened in Bosnia and more specifically in Srebrenica - something they know nothing about and are inherently biased towards Bosniaks.
No,not inherently biased towards Bosniaks. All I've been saying is there's a lot of misconceptions and a lot of propaganda that was played in this war from the Izetbegovic side. All three sides were nasty to each other,but thanks to Western propaganda,the Serbs became the "evil" ones,accused of most of the atrocities.

Now you,as a Bosnian Muslim,of course will accuse the Serbs and I don't blame you. The sad thing is nobody here talks about Bosniak or Muslim jihadi atrocities against Serbs or Croatian atrocities against Serbs. Since the norm is to blame the Bosnian Serbs for everything,I'm surprised people here don't even try to check the other side of the story.

And the ArBiH started winning after they allied with HVO and with the help of HV after the collapse of RSK and black market and Americans started giving weapons and support to the ArBiH.

This war could have been avoided if Izetbegovic sat down and worked out a solution with the Bosnian Serbs to let them stay in Yugoslavia,since they wanted to stay so much.

In the Norwegian documentary "Srebrenica A Town Betrayed",you can see how he sacrificed the town to get support from NATO and the international community. But nobody cares to sit down and watch "Yugoslavia the avoidable war" either and start questioning things.

Anyway,we can't agree on everything.

^^ What are you SAYING? On numerous occasions I told YOU that western CHRISTIAN courts absolved Naser Oric from all ALLEGED crimes against him, AND the same CHRISTIAN courts ruled that 90%+ atrocities, massacres were conducted systematically by the Bosnian serb ARMY. Yet you refuse to acknowledge EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN Courts and keep pushing a BS narrative where you try to say 10 dead is the same as 1.

ALSO - these "documentaries" and hearsay you post on here is your evidence and you refuse to read the official UN resolutions which as early as 1993 indicated that the Bosnian Serbs were systematically conducting an ethnic cleansing and COURT rulings.

You say that the Bosnian government should have sat down with a 32% minority which lived mixed up with Bosniaks and Croats and allow them to stay in a defacto larger Serbia? How would that be possible without population relocation? And WHY would anyone do such a thing. Would Greece do that if it has a 30% minority of Turks or Bulgarians?

Excuses upon excuses but the Bosnian army started launching fierce offensive operations such as SANA 95 and others once it took, or smuggled enough weapons. Sure it collaborated with the Croatian army, mainly due to mutual interests between the Bosnian and Croatian government, they both needed each other given the Serb separatists in both Croatia and Bosnia were heavily supported by the 4th largest army in Europe the JNA.

^^ What are you SAYING? On numerous occasions I told YOU that western CHRISTIAN courts absolved Naser Oric from all ALLEGED crimes against him, AND the same CHRISTIAN courts ruled that 90%+ atrocities, massacres were conducted systematically by the Bosnian serb ARMY. Yet you refuse to acknowledge EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN Courts and keep pushing a BS narrative where you try to say 10 dead is the same as 1.

ALSO - these "documentaries" and hearsay you post on here is your evidence and you refuse to read the official UN resolutions which as early as 1993 indicated that the Bosnian Serbs were systematically conducting an ethnic cleansing and COURT rulings.

You say that the Bosnian government should have sat down with a 32% minority which lived mixed up with Bosniaks and Croats and allow them to stay in a defacto larger Serbia? How would that be possible without population relocation? And WHY would anyone do such a thing. Would Greece do that if it has a 30% minority of Turks or Bulgarians?

Excuses upon excuses but the Bosnian army started launching fierce offensive operations such as SANA 95 and others once it took, or smuggled enough weapons. Sure it collaborated with the Croatian army, mainly due to mutual interests between the Bosnian and Croatian government, they both needed each other given the Serb separatists in both Croatia and Bosnia were heavily supported by the 4th largest army in Europe the JNA.
Moderators need to step in and get this idiot out of this forum.

He is deliberately inciting reaction using garbage which is based in fake fantasy promoting a revisionist history. This is NOT opinion but a deliberate incitement to justify what actually happened.

Please report his posts as this is totally unacceptable. The facts are there and accepted facts. Those of us who saw reality on the ground know what happened there. Even today, I have nightmares. There is not a day when I dont want to get a bullet into a serbian dog. To have this asshole promote fake narratives and gloat about it goes against the memories of my friends who died defending sarajevo against these moronic bastards - SERBS....

As my one of my late friend said, satan walked the earth during that conflict. In fact Satan is walking amongst even now promoting these revision in people like this idiot who need to be whipped for their deliberate trolling and incitements.

What

What psyops ffs??? Can't people have a different opinion in there?!

I thought you and I agreed to disagree.

You keep giving me negative reputation because you don't like the possibility of another version of the events. You're the only person in here who has been giving me negative score and it's always for this specific matter.

You're abusing the little authority you have here.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha @Jango @Deino @SQ8

Guys,this is the third time he's doing it. Again,denel gave me negative score,because I have a different opinion and don't believe in a story he fanatically believes.

Tell me,is it against the rules to have a different opinion? For the third time,I haven't been rude or disrespectful to anyone and for the third time,just because he's biased on the matter,he gave me Negative Score. From 6 or 8 that I would have had,now I have -1. And for what? Because denel can't handle another opinion.

If you admins believe that I'm here for some kind of bullshit "psyops" or whatever,please delete my profile completely.

Enough,this is an insult.
YOU IDIOT CONTINUE TO TROLL FAKE NARRATIVE.

IT IS MY RIGHT AS HAVING SEEN FIRST HAND THESE ATTROCITIES. YOU CONTINUE TO PEDDLE FAKE ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACIES. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BUT NO RIGHT TO CHALLENGE ESTABLISHED FACTS OF BOSNIAN GENOCIDE.

I WILL NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET AWAY WITH PEDDLING FAKE BULLSHIT - IT IS NOT YOUR OPINION BUT A DELIBERATE ACTION TO PROVOKE REACTION; THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS FORUM.

Moderators need to shut you down permanently.

Last edited:
Greek volunteers participating in the Genocide.

Bosnian operation SANA 1995 - right before the west stopped the war.

FINAL NOTE - Today Srebrenica has a majority BOSNIAK population. Despite the genocide they still are the majority. Bosnian Serbs were very few in numbers in Srebrenica and throughout Eastern Bosnia, most cities, towns, villages were majority Bosniak anyways, most industry in the city today is owned by Bosniaks, and our 2mil dijaspora sends money and aid, and some invest in the town. It is not serb today ;) and next time... who knows but if i was serb i would be shitless.

western CHRISTIAN courts absolved Naser Oric from all ALLEGED crimes against him, AND the same CHRISTIAN courts
Christian courts? These people don't have anything to do with Christianity. It's all about politics. We're talking about big politicians,freemasons,atheists or at best Western European Protestants. There's nothing Christian about it.

The ICTY is mostly a political tool of these powerful men. Milosevic was tried and he was the head of State of Serbia. Did you see Bush Jr. or Blair tried for lying about Iraq and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of muslims? Did you see Clinton being tried? Anyone found guilty for misleading entire countries to start a war in Iraq,to bomb Libya or even for drone deaths in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

You say that the Bosnian government should have sat down with a 32% minority which lived mixed up with Bosniaks and Croats and allow them to stay in a defacto larger Serbia?
Man,you knew the chaos that started in Croatia. The same chaos was going to follow in BiH. There should have been more talks,more negotiations for autonomy or independence. A kind of plan.

Well of course,nobody is saying otherwise. After the war between Bosniaks and Croats stopped and they allied themselves and also cooperated with the HV and the RSK fell,the VRS was on the retreat. It makes sense.

However,by that time the JNA was far from being the "4th largest army in Europe". Slovenia had left,Croatia had left,ArBih was formed,Skopje had left too,all that remained was Serbia and Montenegro.

Of course at the beginning of the war they had the advantage in heavy weapons and the Bosniaks had the advantage in manpower but few heavy weapons.

YOU IDIOT CONTINUE TO TROLL FAKE NARRATIVE.

IT IS MY RIGHT AS HAVING SEEN FIRST HAND THESE ATTROCITIES. YOU CONTINUE TO PEDDLE FAKE ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACIES. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BUT NO RIGHT TO CHALLENGE ESTABLISHED FACTS OF BOSNIAN GENOCIDE.
Please refrain from using such language. What you consider Alt Right "conspiracies" is just another version of the story.

Can I ask you,do you as denel,recognize the Greek and Armenian genocide by the Turks? Do you recognize that there were about 300,000-900,000 Greek victims and 1,000,000-1,500,000 Armenian victims?

I WILL NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET AWAY WITH PEDDLING FAKE BULLSHIT - IT IS NOT YOUR OPINION BUT A DELIBERATE ACTION TO PROVOKE REACTION; THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS FORUM.
I am not provoking anyone,sir. I didn't even start these threads. And everything I post,I do not do so in a provocative or rude way.

Moderators need to shut you down permanently.
Please then,bring the moderators and the admins to finally settle this. But where are they?

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Foxtrot Alpha @WebMaster @LeGenD @BHAN85 @Deino

Greek volunteers participating in the Genocide.
There has been absolutely NO EVIDENCE about Greek volunteers participating in any kind of atrocities in Bosnia.

Until this day,nobody has provided proof of any malicious act of Greek volunteers in the Bosnian War. Those who accused them,completely lacked evidence and there is only slander and fake news like this video you posted,that only shows photos and video footage of the volunteers. They were based in Vlasenica,if I remember correctly and were mostly on defence duty.

I had friendly relations with a Serb Muslim family....They used to tell me the intense hatred that the Serb christians had for muslims....their atrocities were such that they literally used to play soccer with the heads of Muslim babies...

when Holocaust is done against muslims they get awards

good let Russia deal with them

Dutchbat had light weapons, no mandate to shoot back, and zero support given despite pleas for assistance.

Fighting they could have become heroes yes. But that would also get thousands civilians in crossfire. And they would stand little chance with 200 against thousands with heavy armor.
So they chose to help with the evacuation, not knowing it would end in genocide.

Several dutchbat were killed trying to keep the peace by the way.

Overall Not brave at all (ofcourse bunch of soft peacetime recruits) yes. But funny how some are blowing this out of proportion (west/nato letting muslims die) while we fucking went to war with serbia shortly after to stop a srebrenica repeat in kosovo.

I have yet to see muslims do much of anything for non-muslims….

I had friendly relations with a Serb Muslim family....They used to tell me the intense hatred that the Serb christians had for muslims....their atrocities were such that they literally used to play soccer with the heads of Muslim babies...
Really? Do you actually want to see footage of Muslims with beheaded Serbs? Have you heard of the Serb Orthodox children brutally killed with axes and knives?

respected members
please observe restraint in your discourse.
you have no control over whatever tragedies happened before or recently.
please don't use emotions and strong opinions as a reason to disrespect each other.

respected members
please observe restraint in your discourse.
you have no control over whatever tragedies happened before or recently.
please don't use emotions and strong opinions as a reason to disrespect each other.
Bhai,denel has been giving me negative score just because of this matter. I've gone from 6-8 positive to -1 because of him.
He's been abusing his position and is obviously fanatically biased on this matter. And I haven't been nasty to him or anyone else replying about this matter. I told him to agree to disagree,but he calls me names and is being rude.

Back
Top Bottom