What's new

Dutch lawmaker planning film criticizing the Quran

I really, really hope Muslims don't flip out over this and start burning their own cities. Let the guy say whatever he wants. If you try to shutup someone who angers you by force, you are not in support of freedom of speech.

The problem I see with this guy making the movie is we don't get a chance to launch counter arguments.

It is his right to do whatever he wants. You can make a counter documentary and put it on YouTube if you want.

I like to take such people on. Sadly their arguments are beaten to the punch whenever they have confronted Muslims in debate. So now if you notice no one comes forth in debate and it's all just making a one sided documentary, film portraying us as terrorists and then we all know what the cartoons were.

No, they themselves have been beaten to the punch whenever they've been confronted by Muslims. Non-Muslims don't want to go anywhere near a Muslim if they've remotely criticisized Islam because they know they will have their heads chopped off.

The Western media makes fun of Jesus all the time, yet I don't see Christians going berserk over it. They just don't watch it if they don't like it.

any dutch industry of note? i can only think of windmills. good going i guess considering her neighbours lol?

the dutch are not the richest per capita nor the biggest economy in europe or world. nor did they ever have the biggest or best in anything who cares about those sons of b!tches (that's not illegal in netherlands)
yet our republic is ever dependent on them;which is why I am so concerned about this Islamophobia among Dutch;they wield a considerable amount of power in our politics.

can you tell me how "our" industry is dependent on "them"? can you qualify those terms for me viz. "our" and "them"?
i dont think for instance bangladesh is dependent on dutch nor was it EVER.

Back
Top Bottom