What's new

Durga Puja in Khulna, Bangladesh

Yup - Sanghi low lifes however dare to give everybody intellectual lessons when their capital looks like this cesspit... :lol:

My God I thought our third tier cities looked bad. Wait, I think I saw a hand-drawn "Tanga"? In 2023?

Gandhey people living in Gandhey areas with Gandhey minds - no surprise really that they project their jealousy on others.

How do you say f*cked-up in Hindi? :lol:

View attachment 965301

Doesn't take me a minute to cherry pick pics and post to soothe your insecurity. India is a developing nation and will have its share of bad areas and super rich areas.
Why don't you make better comparisons

1) Does lungidesh have a better IT/IT services industry than India?
2) Does lungidesh have more roads and rail. per 1000 residents than India?
3) Does lungidesh have international airports ranked higher than India?
4) Does Lungidesh have better metro rail than India?
5) Does lungidesh have better automobile and commercial vehicle manufacturing than India?
6) Does Lungidesh have a better pharmacy industry than India?
7) Does Lungidesh have better hospitals than India?
8) How many universites, colleges does Lungidesh have that are better than what India has?
9) Can Lungidesh launch satellites for other countries leave alone reaching Mars or the moon?
10) Can lungidesh beat India in sports
11) Can lungis beat Indins in olympiad and other academic contests
12) Is research in Bangladesh and Patents more than Indians?

I can go on..but with no achievements you guys talk and gloat like you can do anything. Forget comparing, Bangladesh will never beat India in the above bullet points I've listed in your life time. Time to feel insecure agin and post blah blah blah :)

Doesn't take me a minute to cherry pick pics and post to soothe your insecurity. India is a developing nation and will have its share of bad areas and super rich areas.

5) Does lungidesh have better automobile and commercial vehicle manufacturing than India?
8) How many universites, colleges does Lungidesh have that are better than what India has?
9) Can Lungidesh launch satellites for other countries leave alone reaching Mars or the moon?

I can go on..but with no achievements you guys talk and gloat like you can do anything. Forget comparing, Bangladesh will never beat India in the above bullet points I've listed in your life time. Time to feel insecure agin and post blah blah blah :)

@Bilal9 is an idiot. Ignore that troll! He contradicts himself 24/7 and talks through his backside.

But Bangladesh doesn’t have to exceed India in any of the above metrics to have a higher GDP per capita and significantly better living standards.

Take Belgium and U.K. as a comparison. Belgium isn’t known for anything and doesn’t even have a standing army.

Guess which one has virtually zero poverty?

Bangladesh is urbanising much faster than India and has much higher female labour participation - these two things will propel Bangladesh past India.

Being a homogeneous country Bangladesh is much more stable and over time doing business will become more efficient as well.

Last edited:
Bangladeshi culture of lies continues unabated. The most hateful society and the OP himself is a closet Jihadi and has the gall to open threads based on lies. He routinely shows his Hindu hate and just in the last week was making fun of Hanuman, a beloved God of Hindus.

Here is the true face of Bangladesh:

5 idols being built for Durga Puja vandalised in Jhenaidah temple​

Religious Hate in Bangladesh
In the past few weeks, Hindu groups have expressed fears of communal attacks during the celebration, noting it will be the last Durga Puja before Bangladesh’s general election expected in January 2024.

On Oct. 13, followers of ruling Awami League lawmaker A.K.M. Bahauddin allegedly attacked a procession of minority demonstrators in Cumilla town, injuring at least a dozen people. Police arrested two ruling party activists while the protesters filed a case accusing about 500 unnamed people for the attack.

That same day, organizers told reporters there had been incidents of vandalism at 10 puja sites in different parts of the country this year.

Durga Puja will be celebrated at 32,408 mandaps (Puja sites) across the country this year including 245 in the capital through Oct. 24, according to organizers.

Ain-O-Salish Kendra, a Bangladesh human rights group, reported at least 3,679 attacks on the Hindu community between January 2013 and September 2021.

Dhaka: Beef thrown in a Durga Puja mandap, the Police arrested 4 Islamic radicals

Bangladesh: Durga Murti vandalised in Narsingdi, the Police arrested Muhammed Monir

The world was witness to what happened in 2021, where Hindus were targeted and mercilessly killed!!!

Bangladeshis are hateful people! wonder why they need to lie?
If you shared the same news from BHARAT and came up with a similar conclusion about BHARATIs, no doubt this BHARATI would soil himself and accuse you of Chindooooooooooooophobia

Nobody asking you to worship idol, nobody asking you to convert to Hinduism.
So why you wanna poke your nose in others religious matters.
Chindoos do this everyday, begging us to do "ghar wapsi", as if our ancestors were worshiping gorillas and deformed fetuses like they do today. Alhamdullilah we don't share a country with you so we don't have to deal with the chimpout when we inevitably refuse, unlike Bharati Muslims who have to deal with regular riots and attacks. Bangladesh should definitely put a stop to these filthy poojaris or they'll end up dealing with the same emboldened monkeys shrieking Jai Shri Ram.

@Bilal9 is an idiot. Ignore that troll! He contradicts himself 24/7 and talks through his backside.

But Bangladesh doesn’t have to exceed India in any of the above metrics to have a higher GDP per capita and significantly better living standards.

Take Belgium and U.K. as a comparison. Belgium isn’t known for anything and doesn’t even have a standing army.

Bangladesh is urbanising much faster than India and has much higher female labour participation - these two things will propel Bangladesh past India.

Being a homogeneous country Bangladesh is much more stable and over time doing business will become more efficient as well.
Why are you answering this Honda's delusional question? Why is he comparing his country with Bangladesh? The country with similar demographics to his own is China. BHARAT has been billed as China's competitor for years and these monkeys are still comparing themselves to Bangladesh. Why?

May Allah provide his limitless bounty of Rahmat and blessings upon Indonesian brothers and sisters and bring them progress and Halal sustenance, a model people in the Muslim world.
You did not answer my post where I gave you reference of killing non-Muslims although you are following those stupid teachings.

May Allah bless you with a human mind and humanity. If you cannot develop your mind to become a good human being, you be thrown into the Habia Dozakh, no doubt.

Allah watches your human acts and not your prayers to the Satan asking to kill others.

Better, you become a good Muslim by adopting human qualities that you are now void of and then talk religion. Your type is regarded as Munafiq very much liked by the trouble-maker Iblis.

Amin, thank you bro, I hope Bangladesh people also

And Jakarta will try to prevent the sinking naturally by providing the pipe water system to whole Jakartan people.

Even if we dont do anything and the sea start to come in 2050 (Only North Jakarta that get effected) then we can still build the sea wall like Netherland do, so I dont understand with those Muslim haters thinking.........

Jakartan developer somehow still confident to develop North Jakarta

Hi, big Mullah, did not you yourself sent news cutting saying the govt will now supply piped water to stop subsiding of ground in Jakarta?

Why boasting now with photographs. Even Cameras were invented by the Christians. You see, how stupid you guys are!!

Better you ask your govt to recharge the ground with rainwater every rainy season. This is how Buddhist, Hindu, Jew and Christian scholars solve the issue. Your 16-hour a day sitting on prayer mats will not help it.

Ignorant people infest Indonesia. No wonder, it was under the Christian Dutch and Buddhist Japanese rule for a few centuries. So, learn from them, they know better than your holy books that say only killing infidels and thorny Angels in the Paradise.

Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Hi, big Mullah, did not you yourself sent news cutting saying the govt will now supply piped water to stop subsiding of ground in Jakarta? Why boasting now with photographs. You are no less than an Iblis Satan. Even Cameras were invented by the Christians. You see, how stupid you are!!

Better you ask your govt to recharge the ground with rainwater every rainy season. This is what Buddhist, Hindu, Jew and Christian scholars teach. Your limitless sitting on prayer mats will not help.

Ignorant people infest Indonesia. No wonder, it was under the Christian Dutch and Buddhist Japanese rule for a few centuries. Learn from them, they know better than your holy books that say nothing about the land subsiding issue. Am I wrong?

@waz @WebMaster @LeGenD Please permanent ban this shit Muslim hater

He is the infamous shit member you previously permanent ban but tried to register under new name

Hi, big Mullah, did not you yourself sent news cutting saying the govt will now supply piped water to stop subsiding of ground in Jakarta?

Why boasting now with photographs. Even Cameras were invented by the Christians. You see, how stupid you guys are!!

Better you ask your govt to recharge the ground with rainwater every rainy season. This is how Buddhist, Hindu, Jew and Christian scholars solve the issue. Your 16-hour a day sitting on prayer mats will not help it.

Ignorant people infest Indonesia. No wonder, it was under the Christian Dutch and Buddhist Japanese rule for a few centuries. So, learn from them, they know better than your holy books that say only killing infidels and thorny Angels in the Paradise.

Am I wrong?

HEI STUPID, LOOK AGAIN ON MY PREVIOUS POSTS (PAGE : 3 ). I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT TO YOUR STUPID BRAIN.

Last edited:

Why don't you compare your Bhikharee beggardesh with China - since you call yourself a superpower, That comparison is far more apt.

Last edited:
@waz @WebMaster Please permanent ban this shit Muslim hater

He is the infamous shit member you previously permanent ban but tried to register under new name
Idiot Mullah, why are you crying after failing to answer my post? I am not an Islam hater. I am a hater of ignorant Mulla Muslims like you yourself are.

Tell me of just one Muslim country that has developed. Just one Muslim country. Can you?

Muslim countries regularly beg money from them. Are you not ashamed? Now, you will come saying it is because they have taken away our wealth.

But, is it not because that instead of doing Earthly things, we keep on debating on how superior our religion is? And they came and colonized us.

Tell me why buildings collapsed by a small earthquake in Turkey. Ignorant Muslims there do not know how to do structural design analysis developed in England (B.S Codes), America (ACI, ANSI, AASHTO, etc.), France (Norma France), Germany (D.N).

Watch the videos to see there are only a few strands of steel bars in the building columns and beams. So, I ask Muslims to learn from the non-Muslim societies instead of wasting 16 hours a day on prayer mats.

Muslims must learn science and technology and must be at par with other religionists like Christians, Hindus, Jews and Buddhists.

Mullahs like you are responsible for the current underdevelopment of the Muslims societies in every country. We have eyes that do not see, we have brains that do not work, and our hands are only to beg from non-Muslims. It is sad.

Last edited:
@bluesky @Blue Ocean HEI STUPID....

HOW ON EARTH NOW YOU GROUPS Hindust and Buddhist with the Christian and Jews ? Only STUPID LIKE YOU WHO DO IT

1698361673650.jpeg

Bangladesh is not a homogeneous country; although the common language is Bengali, it, like Pakistan, is divided into various sects of Islam, including Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi, Barelvi, Deobandi, Jamati, and more. Each of these sects holds its own interpretation of Islam and, at times, considers others as kafir (non-believers). This division is often more profound than other divisions. It's important to note that the dislike Punjabi Muslims had for Bengali Muslims wasn't solely due to a language difference; it was also influenced by the presence of an Islamic radical mindset.

But, @Bilal9 thinks he is no ignorant but a highly meritorious guy sending 20-page internet links all the time to prove his worth.

We should praise him for it.

Bangladesh is not a homogeneous country; although the common language is Bengali, it, like Pakistan, is divided into various sects of Islam, including Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi, Barelvi, Deobandi, Jamati, and more. Each of these sects holds its own interpretation of Islam and, at times, considers others as kafir (non-believers). This division is often more profound than other divisions. It's important to note that the dislike Punjabi Muslims had for Bengali Muslims wasn't solely due to a language difference; it was also influenced by the presence of an Islamic radical mindset.

You are as usual over-amplifying the differences of various lines of thought in Islam in order to drive a wedge between Bangladeshi Muslims. This is largely aspirational for Hindutvas, that Bangladeshis will do ghar wapsi and become Hindu.

Not in your life, not ever. Hell will freeze over before that happens.

Nothing in these Islamic differences in Bangladesh will be as deep as the differences between Muslims and Hindus (religiosities, practices, lifestyles).

Bangladesh is far more homogenous than India culturally - you have little idea.

Please do not mistake our tolerances of non-Muslim religions in Bangladesh as a weakness - or to mean that we will allow Hindutva to spread in our country. There is no chance.

In this respect we are no different than Indonesia or Malaysia.

We will resist fundamentalism by any quarter.

Please ensure you do the same - you have lots of homework to do.

We will resist fundamentalism by any quarter.

You should not have said that, there is nothing wrong with Fundamental Islam. Only brainless like @Blue Ocean who cannot understand Quran verses clearly.

I assumed Hamas also dont have enought intelligent to interpret Quran verses that I explained in page 3 of this thread. There is specific verse in Quran where Allah worried with some Arab on their understanding in Quran. I can try to find it if I have time, but I have read the verse as I have read whole Quran verses (with the translation to understand the meaning) more than once.

Better we put ISIS/AQ and others as Extremist, not Fundamentalist. This also the group who has the same brain like @Blue Ocean, people with these brain exist in many groups like Muslim, Christian, Hindu (Blue Ocean as example) etc, this is why they cannot understand the verses like I have already explained it thoroughly in page 3 of this thread. It will be dangerous if this type of people get some sort of weapons, during early Islam we have seen Muslim who is dare enough to even kill Ali Bin Abi Thalib just because he made peace with Muawiyah.

Last edited:
Muslims must learn science and technology and must be at par with other religionists like Christians, Hindus, Jews and Buddhists.
Chindoo society is still the single most uneducated society and group of people on this planet, but watch how this Chindoo is sneakily including Chindoos with Western countries as an example to Muslims.

A bridge collapsed the other day in Gujarat and crushed two Chindoos like the filthy cockroaches they are - this state is supposed to be the heart of Pajeet Vishwaguru, and we are somehow supposed to learn from them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom