What's new

Dubai security chief: Independent Palestinian state would be another failed Arab state

Lol what has the 1.7 billion 'muslims' achieved so far:D?
It's no use having a huge population that is incompetent/inefficient. If we were to look at only population to Judge how powerful/sucessful a country is then Pakistan and Bangladesh will be world powers today. :P

Except that Pakistan is already a regional power and will be a world power in 20-25 years . Fasting growing nuclear arsenal in the world along with Robust economic growth , Inclusion in MSCI emerging index , One of the best performing stock exchanges in the world . That is not including the the massive boost CPEC will give it in next few years .

As for power We are already more powerful than you . You should know that because we have a habit of winning the cambrian patrol .

I respect Arab people but unfortunately Arabs in Iran are known mostly as Saudis so we think they live in remote places and deserts.

Iraqis, Syrians and Egyptian have had great civizilations and before they become Arab speakers they weren't Arabs, I mean before Islamic conquare.
There was a language called Aramaic before Arab language, even hebrew is derived from it, so it was the Original language of the whole mesopotamia before it bifurked to many different languages..

Last edited:
Make sure if israel shoot a bullet toward Iran then two of israeli cities will raised to the ground. I am sure they are that celever to don't attack Iran so there is no war between my country and apartide israel but Iran openly support every Sunni and Shia group and country that fights against israel occupiation and no country in Islamic world and entire world ever do that. And the reason that Iran do not start a war with apartide regime is Iran's military dictorine is to not begin a war with anyone until Iran is not under attack due to international support and causes.

As always you old british kid write low quality posts no time to read or answer your posts anymore.
Ahahahahah........I'm just wondering why the mullahs always chant and shout the loudest, but they never dare attack the 'zionazis regime' as you people call it.
Come on I'm sure Iran can wipe out Israel in a few days as one member here once boasted. lol Thereby, freeing the Palestinian/Muslim world. So why hide behind proxies and rag tag Islamic terrorist groups? Go on directly and deal with them once and for all, so the region can know peace.:partay:
Propaganda and empty rhetorics never achieved anything in life. Direct action did .
So the Mullah should not just talk the talk, they should walk the talk, else it's useless. :astagh::lol:

No point in bringing Pakistan into this because of delusions of idiotic member. Pakistan's population is not that large by Asian standards.

And trust me if Pakistan flipped President Obama and few others would have headache bigger than any painkillers could care. Israel for a start would be in serious trouble .......

Shooo .... Israel is in within range !

LDxZk.gif

36690849.cms

muslims/arabs
For Allah's sakes give it bloody break. You said yourself. A- rabs. Yes, A-rabs. Arabs, nothing to do with us Pakistani's anymore then Saudia Arabia has to do with us.

There was a language called Aramic before Arab language, even hebrew is derived from it, so it was the Original language of the whole mesopotamia before it bifurked to many different languages..
That's true even Persians spoke Aramic at time of Achaemenid empire but I meaned people of Middle East were not Arabs before Islam and the reason that today we know them as Arabs is because their language has become Arabic after Islam not Aramic or any language else. I don't know your nationality other than knowing you are an Arab (speaker) but lets agree people of Middle East didn't speak Arabic " so they don't become Arabs just by speaking Arabic after Islam ".

the head of general seacurity for the Dubai Emirate, Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, has stated that Palestinians should abandon their aspiration for an independent state and merge with Israeli Jews in a united, bi-national state instead.

In a series of remarks published on his Twitter account Monday afternoon, Tamim attempted to garner support for his idea, claiming that a Palestinian state led by Arabs would join the list of failed states in the Arab world.

Be the first to know - Join our Facebook page.

According to Tamim, the dream of such a state will never come true, since "Israel will only recognize Palestine if Palestinians become part of it."

Tamim controversially stated: "I suggest relinquishing the idea of a Palestinian state and being satisfied with an Israeli state that would include both Israelis and Palestinians and join the Arab League."

"Today, the Jews are heading the world's economy, without the Jews you Arabs would not have known how to deposit your money in the bank," Tamim continued.

In light of what he described as Arab incompetence in running a state and the distinguished economic talents of Jews, Tamim claimed that a joint Jewish-Palestinian state will only prosper under Israeli leadership.

However, according to his thesis, this bi-national state would ultimately become an Arab state, where Jews will be a minority, as Jewish citizens in the Arab world are.

"Seventy years after the bi-national state would be established, the Arab minority would become the majority and rule the state, just like it happened in South Africa," Tamim tweeted.

In another tweet that spurred controversy, the Dubai security chief wrote: "We should not treat Jews as our enemies. We should treat them as cousins with whom we have a controversy over land inheritance. "

In order to test the feasibility of his idea, Tamim asked his Twitter followers if they think Palestinians and Jews can live together in an Israeli-ruled state. Not surprisingly, 57 percent of the followers answered that "'Jews have no place in our country."

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...ate-would-be-another-Arab-failed-state-448679
Pls correct the spells of security
These guys i think really need hardcore

That's true even Persians spoke Aramic at time of Achaemenid empire but I meaned people of Middle East were not Arabs before Islam and the reason that today we know them as Arabs is because their language has become Arabic after Islam not Aramic or any language else. I don't know your nationality other than knowing you are an Arab (speaker) but lets agree people of Middle East didn't speak Arabic " so they don't become Arabs just by speaking Arabic after Islam ".

Of course not, They are Muslims and Arabic was the language of Coran , hence the influence..

Of course the 1.7 billion number means nothing if you cant make it matter or count.

However if that population does exceed 2 billion and then slowly the worlds muslim nations start and individual muslims start tasting success and influence, power and
Growth

The situation can change with powerful muslim states and alliances emerging with an enormous worldwide population

Change is a certainty, why do you think everything will remain the same forever?

FYI Pakistan is on the cusp of major economic growth, with a population of 200 million, one of the world's strongest militaries and 200 nuclear warheads.
If Pakistan keeps growing and Indonesia keeps growing? Same for iran or Turkey or Egypt or GCC those few countries alone have 700 million people there is no reason a mutual alliance cant emerge or better still the existing alliance or OIC strengthened
The sun is rise in the east(east asia)my friend,and then in the south(africa).
The west is going down,and the muslim/arab world are already in the start of 100 years of wars.

Why hasn't the 'muslim superman saviour' Iran even tried to attack Israel EVER?? always staying behind the scenes and chanting propaganda, while arming some rag tag Islamic terrorists groups whom they know stand no chance against Israel whatsoever. Lol :sick::astagh:
. At least the Arabs tried a few times and failed. But Iran has never even tried(maybe because they know the outcome will be the same. Lol)
The day you People attack Israel directly, then I will take your constant rants and propaganda seriously , until then we all know it's a farce . :toast_sign:
Even if they will buy all of the best russian equipment and put their all army on our borders and try to invade they will loose,they know,we know it.
Israel it's not their target atleast for now,they want to control iraq-syria-lebanon,afghanistan,the caucasus,gulf states,they want to export their "revolution" to all the muslim world.
They make a lot of noise about israel because they want to gain support in the arab(sunni)world,they scared from israeli attack so they spread propaganda to make us scare(*they probably forget that we are not muslims/arabs).
They are afraid from inner revolution inside iran so they direct the iranian people eyes to israel,like the arabs always did
and of caurse there is nothing better to use than the "suffer" of the "fakestinian" people(Hostile tribes).
Who will win the sunni or the shiites?i put my money on the sunnis,but we already have a winner..israel!.
Now lets sit on our asses watch the news and eat butter flavor popcorn because the show begin mate.

Make sure if israel shoot a bullet toward Iran then two of israeli cities will raised to the ground. I am sure they are that clever to don't attack Iran so there is no war between my country and aparthiede israel but Iran openly support every Sunni or Shia group and country that fights against israel occupiation and no country in Islamic world and entire world ever do/done that. they should begin a war with Iran to show "their power" and see what will happen after that but it seems they really don't dare other than barking. :lol:And the reason that Iran do not start a war with aparthiede regime is Iran's military dictorine is to not begin a war with anyone until Iran is not under attack due to international support and causes.

Anyway as always you old british kid write low quality posts no time to read or answer your posts anymore.
We already did,remember your scientists are missing, or your officers accidentally stood under Israeli aircraft bombs, bad timing, remember how you cried to the world, you said that Israel is a violent and dangerous and you don't reacted.
poor mullahs :sad:

BTW---free south azerbaijan,free kurdistan,free baluchistan,free ahwaz,free turkmens!!

And trust me if Pakistan flipped President Obama and few others would have headache bigger than any painkillers could care. Israel for a start would be in serious trouble .......

Shooo .... Israel is in within range !

LDxZk.gif

36690849.cms
I'm in a shelter, tell me when it is all over

The muslims/arabs had an empire from southern france to south east asia when people in france were still shitting where they eat

As your nation descends and lurches to the right the muslim world will rise

Still living in the past ? By the way, your Arab armies were defeated by Charles Martel, it is something no Briton, no German, no American or Jew can say. Americans or Israelis were later creations. Germans, English or Russians never handed a terrible defeat to Arabs invaders that Charles Martel could.

And now you are thinking you know the future too? Tell me more about it, where is the CAC-40 heading? While at it, why don't you make yourself a handsome €10 million over the next months with your oracular service.

At least he is talking from a position of power. He knows Dubai is a relative success in a region of turmoil disorder chaos and explosions.

He is not wrong. All modern Arab states without the blessing of huge petrochemical reserves are near failed states. Same as Afghanistan, Pakistan, most of Africa, India, Philippines, large parts of Asia, and Latin America.

And before you know it, China will come from behind and slam you to oblivion.

All of your 2 billion illiterates incompetent ignorants will suffer in misery and poverty, suicide bombing and dictatorships.

You have no technology, no understanding of science, no knowledge, not enough high IQ people, even high IQ people are not recognized and awarded adequately, provided enough opportunities, you are bound to be ruled by others.

Today it is the Americans. Tomorrow the Chinese. The story remains the same.

As an Arab, he knows about his Arab people more than an Iranian like you does.

Yes true, he is an Arab himself, he knows Arabs well. You also agree about this Arab person. He is close to Iranian in culture and habits, too.
in addition with having multiple palestinian friends that were expelled from their home country by the jews. i am not an iranian.
you are rather dull arent you? tbh you are a shame to france.

Back
Top Bottom