What's new

'Dubai Air Show 2011' Attendance of JF-17 & J-10B ?

the pilots from TEF r flying thunder for over 4 yrs now.is the aircraft still new for them???

Relatively new yes.

I have always said, these pilots are NOT display pilots, thus spare them if they are not good at making a show.

Companies like Lockheed, Thales, Boeing and Sukhoi select and train pilots ONLY for the sake of DISPLAY flights in these airshows.

Some thing that the PAF should be looking into if they want to do a good job.

Good day every one,

I know this thread doesn't belong here as said by "Earliers". I have been going through the previous performances of JF-17Ts & out of most of the clear and detailed shots of the JFT I have seen, I found not good Paint job of JFT at the bottom surface. Well the Finish on the upper part is still some how good (can be improved BTW) but the bottom surface needs a major "Paint Job" before bringing it to the "Dubai Airshow".

Believe me or not, being here in Dubai, U.A.E. & interaction with Locals people here, have noticed that "The Shaikhs" do like "Shinning" Stuff" apart from latest gadgetry. :woot:

So please, If some one has links to the influenced People in PAF then kindly pass on the message that "JFT needs better paint job", We know it's good jet, but common do some more work people, we have spent days & nights on it. Learn to represent also, MARKETING ??? :thinktank: :pakistan:

shiekhs r brainless people so we shouldn't care whether they like the paint scheme or not but thunder should perform like a true fighter aircraft n not like a C 130 as it did in turkey

shiekhs r brainless people so we shouldn't care whether they like the paint scheme or not but thunder should perform like a true fighter aircraft n not like a C 130 as it did in turkey
They own almost half of our banking sector.......the days for Arabs spending merely on lavishness are long gone...they are much smarter than people around them think of them....

Good day every one,

I know this thread doesn't belong here as said by "Earliers". I have been going through the previous performances of JF-17Ts & out of most of the clear and detailed shots of the JFT I have seen, I found not good Paint job of JFT at the bottom surface. Well the Finish on the upper part is still some how good (can be improved BTW) but the bottom surface needs a major "Paint Job" before bringing it to the "Dubai Airshow".

Believe me or not, being here in Dubai, U.A.E. & interaction with Locals people here, have noticed that "The Shaikhs" do like "Shinning" Stuff" apart from latest gadgetry. :woot:

So please, If some one has links to the influenced People in PAF then kindly pass on the message that "JFT needs better paint job", We know it's good jet, but common do some more work people, we have spent days & nights on it. Learn to represent also, MARKETING ??? :thinktank: :pakistan:

Umm....what do you want the new paint job to be like?

Plated in gold/silver and studded with Diamonds?

I'm trying to post some patches, but I guess I need to make atleast 5 Post before that option is available for me

Back
Top Bottom