What's new

'Dubai Air Show 2011' Attendance of JF-17 & J-10B ?

faddyqazi

New Recruit

Reaction score
AsSalam o'Alaikum,

Good Day to every one here, as this will be my first post (I guess!). I'm a Islamabadi & living in UAE for more than 9 years & I have never missed a single Air Show in Dubai. Plus, I'm working at Dubai Airport as well. :blah:

Therefore, Any one has any news that K-8, JF-17 & J-10B are attending in the up coming Dubai Airshow in Nov'11 ? :police: :crazy_pilot:

There is huge fan base of the PAF :victory: here & esp. the Air crafts from Asia, China, India & Pakistan.

We saw K-8 & PAF F-16 aerial performance here, but are anxiously waiting to see JF-17's Aerial performance & if Possible J-10B too.:pop:

Please let us know if anyone has any news about the above ?

Thanx, Fi Amaan Allah

Regards,

FaddyQazi :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

AsSalam o'Alaikum,

Good Day to every one here, as this will be my first post (I guess!). I'm a Islamabadi & living in UAE for more than 9 years & I have never missed a single Air Show in Dubai. Plus, I'm working at Dubai Airport as well. :blah:

Therefore, Any one has any news that K-8, JF-17 & J-10B are attending in the up coming Dubai Airshow in Nov'11 ? :police: :crazy_pilot:

There is huge fan base of the PAF :victory: here & esp. the Air crafts from Asia, China, India & Pakistan.

We saw K-8 & PAF F-16 aerial performance here, but are anxiously waiting to see JF-17's Aerial performance & if Possible J-10B too.:pop:

Please let us know if anyone has any news about the above ?

Thanx, Fi Amaan Allah

Regards,

FaddyQazi :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Faddy

Go through this thread, it contains all the information you are looking for ,here is the link below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/116254-jf-17-will-appear-dubaiairshow-from13-17-nov11-said-catic-ma-zhiping.html

Thanx Dears but do you have any news that J-10B will be attending as well.

FaddyQazi

Is anyone one of them attending Russian Air Show "MAK-2011" ?

i hope n pray that pilots will put up an impressive show in dubae.otherwise there was nothing special in thunder's performance in china n turkey n sherdils have always been a disgrace

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

the vertical roles by the f-16 in turkey were really amazing

i hope n pray that pilots will put up an impressive show in dubae.otherwise there was nothing special in thunder's performance in china n turkey n sherdils have always been a disgracethe vertical roles by the f-16 in turkey were really amazing
Two points will have to be understood, 1) You never go crazy with new platforms 2) Team manuvering is always more conservative than individual shows.
P:S: JFT is now flown by Shairdils but PAF pilots (From TEF I think)

I do hope that thunders would attract more countries as potential buyers. Commercial success of Thunders would mark the stamp of credibility of plane in international arena.

Under the current tensed political situation and US statements i will not be surprised if any appearance of jf-17 and PAF pilots in dubai airshow will be cancelled

Under the current tensed political situation and US statements i will not be surprised if any appearance of jf-17 and PAF pilots in dubai airshow will be cancelled

These tense situations will be over one way or the other by the time of Dubai air show imo

the political situation b/w america n pakistan has remained tensed through out the history.this is not the first time but this time it is of slightly serious nature.i said slightly coz US is not in a gud position to go for an all out war against pakistan.its economy is already deteriorating.however we can not rule out a fast strike against pakistani nuclear sites as pak's nuclear capability is something america really doesn't like at all.

Two points will have to be understood, 1) You never go crazy with new platforms 2) Team manuvering is always more conservative than individual shows.
P:S: JFT is now flown by Shairdils but PAF pilots (From TEF I think)

the pilots from TEF r flying thunder for over 4 yrs now.is the aircraft still new for them???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom