What's new

Drone strikes in Kurram Agency near Pak-Afghan border kills two, injures one

so far only statements which making our forces a joke.

That's the purpose of US current strategy as well

I would suggest hack the drone... pull it into your territory and shoot it down...

If u don't have tech ... I m sure some one does and is willing to share

That's the purpose of US current strategy as well

I would suggest hack the drone... pull it into your territory and shoot it down...

If u don't have tech ... I m sure some one does and is willing to share

Hacking is one of the options but until then, at least come out, warn, relay a clear message that do not try anything stupid anymore.

Sometimes standing up for yourself do wonders.

Was the drone in Pak airspace? I know that these drones
have 8km range, U.S can keep drones 7km in Afghan
airspace and still hit inside Pak territory.
Pakistani jets should have a range of more than 7 to 8 Km at least to be able to shoot down the drone that fired. No? If they did not cross, so did not we. Should not be illegal right?

The moment we start questioning these tall claims and bring them to book for lying while occupying such high offices, things will start improving. If we keep protecting a lie with a lie the only one to suffer would be our national pride

Trouble is the hellfire missiles are fired from inside Afghan territory without crossing into Pakistan.

And even if the drones cross over "Kya Ukhaad loogae" ???? :azn::azn::azn:

Mark my words and do reply when the U.S drone enter your airspace and hit targets next time. Wanna bet, nothing is gonna happen and it will be business as usual from the very next day. :p:

We are not at war with Iran either in fact Iran is considered more friendly than US ever will be, yet their drone was shot down after it violated our airspace and i remember how people were justifying it saying kis ko be free pass da dain and even than i said why is the same yard stick not applied here? Why is US given a free pass and more so now when they have equally embarrassed us, called us liars and deceit, your defense minister on record saying US is not an ally, than simply saying we are not at war on western side isnt enough and while you are at it do tell when will it be necessary if not now?
Agreed to some extent, The issue is USA has change tactics for drone attacking. They are operating near to border so easily operation can be done & return in no time. But it also doesn't allow that such strikes should be allowed. PAF can't scrambles jet if drones are near border yet SAMS or MANPADS should be deployed along with eastern border.

Iranian drone was very much inside Pakistan. I have taken screen shots of distance between Afghanistan border and possible area of both instance. Yesterday strikes distance is near to 17 km and Iranian were more than 100 km inside.

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 10.57.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 10.54.30 AM.png

@Horus @Jango @Jungibaaz @Manticore
please delete this thread cuz enough trolling has happened here needed to delete a thread. No further use of this thread.

Some of these areas are on the edge of the border so the drone doesn't need to enter Pakistani air space to fire it's missiles.

Qoam ko mamun ba'nana chor doa.
our ruling class both civil & military are in bed with America.

According to fan boy logic, since the drone itself did not enter our airspace, we have no reason to shoot it down. So if Americans use stand-off weapons like cruise missiles from their submarines or aircrafts deep into our territory, we should have no issues with that as well. As long as the warheads are composed of conventional explosives, who cares if the missile was a Hell Fire or a Tomahawk.

The armed forces have utterly failed to not only protect us against non-state actors but also against foreign imperialist forces like the US. Continuation of drone attacks prove that the militancy has not been eliminated and we are still not in complete control of our borders. Even if these drone attacks are being done in collaboration with Army/ISI, it implies that we cannot clean the mess on our side by ourselves. We need the Americans for that.

The fan boys are trying hard to convince us otherwise. But hey you are false flagger, libtard, Patwari blah blah blah if you criticize the abject failure that the military establishment has proven to be. Some fan boys have the nerve to even blame civilians for this mess created by the military. One of the weirdest reasons I once heard that people like me had failed the ISSB test and hence failed to become a military officer. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Unlike India and Pakistan, there's not exactly an ongoing hostilities with America, same as how the Chinese come and sit on your face at will....if Pakistan did same, would India swallow it.

When Chinese come, we seize their equipment and send them packing. And at times, we go and sit on their faces and refuse to budge for more than 2 months.

However what we d'ont do is make loud farts about "shooting down American drones, next time they attack" and when they do actually attack, not even a single sound escapes us.

When Chinese come, we seize their equipment and send them packing. And at times, we go and sit on their faces and refuse to budge for more than 2 months.

However what we d'ont do is make loud farts about "shooting down American drones, next time they attack" and when they do actually attack, not even a single sound escapes us.

Give it a rest fan boy, we all saw how the Chinese kicked your soldiers backside stupid.
And despite all the chest thumping your own media is saying the Chinese are now present even in greater numbers.
And talking about loud farts, Cold start, hot pursuits, cross border raids and what not.....you seem just out of school kid, such discussions are not your cup of tea.

According to fan boy logic, since the drone itself did not enter our airspace, we have no reason to shoot it down. So if Americans use stand-off weapons like cruise missiles from their submarines or aircrafts deep into our territory, we should have no issues with that as well. As long as the warheads are composed of conventional explosives, who cares if the missile was a Hell Fire or a Tomahawk.

The armed forces have utterly failed to not only protect us against non-state actors but also against foreign imperialist forces like the US. Continuation of drone attacks prove that the militancy has not been eliminated and we are still not in complete control of our borders. Even if these drone attacks are being done in collaboration with Army/ISI, it implies that we cannot clean the mess on our side by ourselves. We need the Americans for that.

The fan boys are trying hard to convince us otherwise. But hey you are false flagger, libtard, Patwari blah blah blah if you criticize the abject failure that the military establishment has proven to be. Some fan boys have the nerve to even blame civilians for this mess created by the military. One of the weirdest reasons I once heard that people like me had failed the ISSB test and hence failed to become a military officer. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Pakistani jets should have a range of more than 7 to 8 Km at least to be able to shoot down the drone that fired. No? If they did not cross, so did not we. Should not be illegal right?

The moment we start questioning these tall claims and bring them to book for lying while occupying such high offices, things will start improving. If we keep protecting a lie with a lie the only one to suffer would be our national pride

I agree with you, Pakistan should make a 10km buffer zone inside Afghanistan.
If any drone flies in that area shoot it down.

What's all the fuss about? Afghan scums got killed and there's no confirmation that it was a US drone. Considering we are killing the scums inside Afghanistan already, why could it not be one of our drones!?

Some Pakistanis here need to calm the F down and stop doing the bidding of Indian trolls!

With the ignorance you hold on military affairs and concept of operations you really should avoid throwing stones.

Lets try to explain it to you with 8th grade problems which are more suited to your layman view.

Train A leaves a station traveling at 60mph to go to station A that is 60 miles away. Train B has to travel to the same station from 300 miles away to catch train A but can only travel 120mph.. please advise using mathematics how train B will catch train A if they both leave at the same time.

Any attempt at throwing aimless insults or abuses other than giving a solution to the problem will lead to you being thrown out and frankly not a tear will be shed.

O
With the ignorance you hold on military affairs and concept of operations you really should avoid throwing stones.

Lets try to explain it to you with 8th grade problems which are more suited to your layman view.

Train A leaves a station traveling at 60mph to go to station A that is 60 miles away. Train B has to travel to the same station from 300 miles away to catch train A but can only travel 120mph.. please advise using mathematics how train B will catch train A if they both leave at the same time.

Any attempt at throwing aimless insults or abuses other than giving a solution to the problem will lead to you being thrown out and frankly not a tear will be shed.
ok
Please tell us what actually happened.
Train A or B cdefgh I’m not interested much.

Chief never said he will shoot down a drone that fires inside Pakistan as a result of a joint strike decision.Sometimes they have the information and they share it with Pakistan Army and time is too crucial before missing the target, so Pakistan just gives them a go-ahead. But this all will also change soon if the relations continue going south.

All those here who dont know what the chief talked about should review his talk before jumping into such sensitive topics.
He was clear that any unilateral drone fires or entries will be considered hostile and Pakistan will do whatever at disposal to stop them.

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom