What's new

Drone strikes in Kurram Agency near Pak-Afghan border kills two, injures one

Then why make statements to shoot down drones?
It was a statement "If the government order the PAF we would shot it down". Just like US military official statement which said if Trump order they can bomb so and so

Yes they died, everyone dies. they gave their life for the country and i respect them. But what did you achieve by killing them. nothing, zilch, nada. You have gone down as a country in every respect in last 30 years.

we may or may not be a super power, but we aspire to be and working towards it. Not living in conspiracy theories.

Well even I am OK that they died and not alive today. But the thing is that while you are so obsessed with random drone attacks in Pakistan you yourself are helpless and can't do anything while Pakistan killed thousands of Indian soldiers.

Clearly your obsession with Pakistan has taken you away from plight of your soldiers desptie being a supa puwa.

And don't worry about Pakistan. Pakistan is here. Pakistan would be here. Despite all your delusions Pakistan is growing and that my Pakistan obsessed bhartati are the facts.

do you realise that some other country airplane coming and killing your citizen. ya how does it matter to you as they are not in UK.

What is the bloody use of Army and Airforce if they cannot do a simple thing man
They really do simple things man but only there where it seems necessary specially to teach lessons dogs like Indian security forces. Do you remember that your "Raptor of East" tried to penetrate inside Pakistan airspace after Ajmal Qasab Action in mumbai and the Raptor had to flee his home immediately when Daddy Vipers scrambled, Idiot!

We will pay equal importance to western border when it will be necessary. We are not at war on western side like our eastern side. So, don't troll here.

That's may be past decade, but now its 2018.

They stole your land. Your own army admits it.

Did you get it back? Did you do anything to get it back?

Nah you are more obsessed about drone attacks in Pakistan.

Not your problem. Your problem is we are going to kill more Indian soldiers at LOC in next few days.

Can you stop it? You know the answer.

You itself disown your own soldiers in kargil and even your generals tolds that India has advantage on LOC.For you people every thing conspiration theory From Sept 11 attack to Osama to Surgical strike.Nothing happened in this world if that makes you feel comfortable let it be like that...

According to officials, the man was identified as Khalid, who is said to be an “Afghan extremist”.

Bad news for India. Seems like one of their terrorists got killed today.

They stole your land. Your own army admits it.

Did you get it back? Did you do anything to get it back?

Nah you are more obsessed about drone attacks in Pakistan.

So you admit that they are stealers !

do you realise that some other country airplane coming and killing your citizen. ya how does it matter to you as they are not in UK.

What is the bloody use of Army and Airforce if they cannot do a simple thing man
You need to look into the history and back ground of these drone strikes.
There was a time when these drones were taking off from Pakistan.

Well even I am OK that they died and not alive today. But the thing is that while you are so obsessed with random drone attacks in Pakistan you yourself are helpless and can't do anything while Pakistan killed thousands of Indian soldiers.

Clearly your obsession with Pakistan has taken you away from plight of your soldiers desptie being a supa puwa.

And don't worry about Pakistan. Pakistan is here. Pakistan would be here. Despite all your delusions Pakistan is growing and that my Pakistan obsessed bhartati are the facts.

The greatness is not in killing, but to keep your word but anyway you guys wouldn't know about it. Does it feel good to be kicked like a dog on the street and to sell your country to the highest bidder.

Hahaha....

People are bringing India to hide Pak and pakistan government statements against drone attacks. I still remember that pakistani friends were jumping after the statement but I told the same words, Drone attacks will be continued... Nothing going to change.

Can we come and stick on Topic?

LOL why are you laughing for? It is your Afghan terrorist that got killed today.

It was a statement "If the government order the PAF we would shot it down". Just like US military official statement which said if Trump order they can bomb so and so

Your govt neither order, neither pak military have guts to shoot it down, you know every one know that.I am not telling your military does not capable to shoot it down, but you cannot shoot down...I told you almost 406 drones strikes happened not 1 or 10 though some with knowledge of pakistan before.

Back
Top Bottom