What's new

Dream of Lao People Coming True as Bullet Train For China-Laos Railway Arrives in Vientiane, CONGRATULATIONS ! First Bullet Train in South East Asia !

Problem is clear. how Laos could pay back this debt ? money is not paper !
When IMF, a west-kidnapped platform collecting monies from member states China included, use "loans" as political tools on poor countries, they have never been labelled by the west as "trap", how come when China does the same, using her own money, without attaching political strings, become "trap"?

Bro please kindly "trap" me, loan me some no questions asked, shall I PM you my account number?

The train will be a wonderful way to tour in Laos as it goes through mountain and all the beautiful scenery. I will be keen to go to Laos via this train after the pandemic.

The rail provide a very important export route from Laos to China, instead of trucks travelling several days, the cargo train can reach China within a few hours. Perishable fresh produce like fruits and vegetable from Laos can be sold by the next day in Chinese markets.

The passenger trains will bring in Chinese tourist, and boast the local tourism industry.

Also this rail link will join China, Laos and Thailand, creating more trade opportunities by direct rail links. The multiplier effect on the regional economy by this rail link will be many times larger than the costs of this rail project.

Last edited:
1.jpg

Last edited:
oh wow congratulations, riding in one is a thing on my bucket list!

The color scheme is better than the ones in China. Chinese railway company painted CR200J in green with yellow lines. Chinese train fans call them garbage bins because of the colors. The red and blue colors are the colors of Laos national flag. It totally changed the look of this type of train. It is nice actually.

Back
Top Bottom