What's new

Dream Job

Ahsan Zafar

New Recruit

Reaction score
i am ahsan and as profession i am banker but its not my dream to do job in Bank. From the time of childhood i like army and all defense forces and want join any force but never complete this dream due to family problems. And now i want fullfil my dream so please if any one knows about any defence force or agency which do work just for Pakistan then please alert me
thanx & Regard
Ahsan Zafar

Welcome to life sir; but I hope you reach there good luck! :D

Being a good and responsible citizen, not breaking the law, not being involved in dirty politics and not discriminating others of their cast/background is the best way you can serve Pakistan. And there are better things to do and better ways to serve your country/citizens like spreading knowledge or using the knowledge in good manner (Talking about Professors/Engineers/Doctors).

Defense forces serves the country and the border. We are good at that; you can trust us blindfolded. But serving the nation is totally different approach and we lack this. Serve the nation, the people, in a good manner which is the ultimate solution to everything we're in today.

We need more servants to nation than to country.

Ink of a scholar is holier than blood of a martyr.

It's good to know that you don't like your bank job because a Muslim should not work in the bank in the first place since banks earn their income through interest which is haraam.

It's good to know that you don't like your bank job because a Muslim should not work in the bank in the first place since banks earn their income through interest which is haraam.

Baazi,

Your opinion is shared by many people. I may or may not share these views, I'm never going to mention. You must understand this is a defense forum not religious forum and passing such comments would not only force people to ridicule you but the liberal and moderate Pakistani members to label you as a Mullah and pass harsh/rude comments against you, your point of view and Islamic concepts. Please refrain from doing so.

You nice person. If you knew how the financial world works and how countries operate, you wouldn't be able to breathe your next breath!

AS IT WOULD BE UN-ISLAMIC TO BREATHE

What was wrong with my post, Webbu Ghebbu? :cry:
Who the hell downgraded you to moderator?

i am ahsan and as profession i am banker but its not my dream to do job in Bank. From the time of childhood i like army and all defense forces and want join any force but never complete this dream due to family problems. And now i want fullfil my dream so please if any one knows about any defence force or agency which do work just for Pakistan then please alert me
thanx & Regard
Ahsan Zafar
I feel as if, you maybe too old to join the armed forces. However, if your dream is to get into a uniform, provided you're under 27 (I'm not sure about this) try your hand @CSS, and opt for DMG.

Some times they do offer posts for MBA graduates in Pakistan military, so keep an eye on newspapers or if you can, then call some recruitment center.

Some times they do offer posts for MBA graduates in Pakistan military, so keep an eye on newspapers or if you can, then call some recruitment center.
Really, they do? What about PMA then, a 23+ year old there, wouldn't it be a bit odd?

Back
Top Bottom