What's new

DRDO's New Multi-caliber weapon system to replace INSAS

VJSTo3x.jpg

By looking it is very good.......Drdo now a days is coming up with the products which looks very good like Arjun MK2, MCIWS rifles, DRDO Rudra...........

Also can you tell me the unit price of your new rifle ? May be i can get some through black market in our north west :lol: I am shooting and weapon enthusiast and have plenty of guns in my locker.

Plenty of guns cost a lot. You seems to be a very rich person.

Seems ok..lets see how it performs.

When will Pakistan come up with its own rifle? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Seems ok..lets see how it performs.

When will Pakistan come up with its own rifle? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Well INSAS was also their own but it didn't worked the way they wanted that to work so why we should waste money on start completely new project when we have options in the world and also we have pretty much upgraded both AK-47 and also HK G-3 according to our needs

Well INSAS was also their own but it didn't worked the way they wanted that to work so why we should waste money on start completely new project when we have options in the world and also we have pretty much upgraded both AK-47 and also HK G-3 according to our needs
Always denying something won't help much. INSAS worked very well specially later batches(rectified ones) but we want a Rifle which can use all bullets by just changing its caliber and granade too. These multi-caliber guns will give flexibility that no single caliber gun can give. AuZ is not wrong for wishing such multi-caliber Indigenous gun for PA.

Does it mention what kind of barrel does it have? Rifling? Material?

Back
Top Bottom