What's new

DRDO to be build next Generation Phalcons AEW&C for IAF

@icewolf

dude u can be a great defence analyst, man u have 2500 posts still dont know what ur talking about. soon u will say we copied erieye.

i think we should go for some JV with israel or russia leaving everything on DRDO isn't such great idea i suppose...:undecided:

i think we should go for some JV with israel or russia leaving everything on DRDO isn't such great idea i suppose...:undecided:

for ur kind information we r already in jv with isreal how many more jvs u want??

for ur kind information we r already in jv with isreal how many more jvs u want??
I mean a JV for better phalcon type awacs like the helped us in development of Swordfish

N we r currently buying phalcons from israel idon't knw which JV u r talking about???:undecided:

I mean a JV for better phalcon type awacs like the helped us in development of Swordfish

N we r currently buying phalcons from israel idon't knw which JV u r talking about???:undecided:

we have a jv with isreal for avionics and electronics and through that india is getting all the major techs from isrealis. this awacs and the swordfish and car and many more are a result of that.

we have a jv with isreal for avionics and electronics and through that india is getting all the major techs from isrealis. this awacs and the swordfish and car and many more are a result of that.
Do u even know what a JV is???
JV expires as soon as the project is finished.
Its not like u once u make a JV it run for life time

N Swordfish i a indian radar derived from green pine radar with israel's help

N current DRDO is developing awacs on its own there is no JV involved here:argh:

N current DRDO is developing awacs on its own there is no JV involved here:argh:

You are not correct here.. The life of a JV is determined by the signed off MOU created at the time of JV formation. It could be specific to a project or could be for ongoing cooperation in a given field.

india has a joint venture company with isreal for avionics and electronics.

No we are yet to reach that level phalcon is still superior it got 360 degree coverage

240 to 360 is just a piece of cake man...

You are not correct here.. The life of a JV is determined by the signed off MOU created at the time of JV formation. It could be specific to a project or could be for ongoing cooperation in a given field.

Brother i m saying that DRDO is currently making awacs on its own otherwise why do u think DRDO went for smaller awacs in frist place n not something like phalcon itself if we had already had all the input we needed from israel... :hitwall:

don't u understand the difference between this aircraft:

saab-2000-erieye.jpg

& this one:

India's+DRDO+Indigenous+AWACS+Aircraft_1.jpg

Spot the Difference:
1. Extra sensor on on top of Indian machine.
2. Extra Sensors on both side of Indian machine
3. Indian machine powered by Jet engine
4. Indian machine has refueling Probe.
5. Extra control surface on tail of iNdina machine.

india has a joint venture company with isreal for avionics and electronics.

240 to 360 is just a piece of cake man...
its nothing like piece of cake everythings takes time n specially if u r dealing with DRDO

Otherewise tell me why saab still struck with Erieye when they developed it in 1996 n not selling something like awacs:argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom