What's new

DRDO plans five missile tests

if this the way you make your friends ,then how you make your enemies Mr..?

Leave it , His Intentions are good, He might not have written that to hurt anyone... :cheers:

I guess you guys dont get what i mean! :angel:
Never mind, just Good luck :):)

Just go through a Bit of Ur First post Buddy, U might understand why We were Aggressive , But hey Since u said U are here to make friends, Let me be a Part of Your Quest:cheers:

India test-fires BrahMos cruise missile
Posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 11:23

Bhubaneswar: India on Thursday test fired the supersonic cruise missile BrahMos from a military base in Orissa, defence sources said.

The missile was tested from the Integrated Test Range of Chandipur in Balasore, about 230 km from here, the sources said.

India and Russia are jointly designing the BrahMos missile, which is capable of carrying conventional warheads up to 200-300 kg and has a range of 290 km. The missile is named after the Brahmaputra (India) and Moskva (Russia) rivers.

brahmos_missile_630.jpg

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-testfires-brahmos-cruise-missile/136314-11.html?from=tn

Agni 1 - Check
Brahmos - Check
Now wait for third test with in a week - Agni 2 +

Bhubaneswar: India on Thursday test fired the supersonic cruise missile BrahMos from a military base in Orissa, defence sources said.

The missile was tested from the Integrated Test Range of Chandipur in Balasore, about 230 km from here, the sources said.

India and Russia are jointly designing the BrahMos missile, which is capable of carrying conventional warheads up to 200-300 kg and has a range of 290 km. The missile is named after the Brahmaputra (India) and Moskva (Russia) rivers.

brahmos_missile_630.jpg

India test-fires BrahMos cruise missile - Tech News - IBNLive

Agni 1 - Check
Brahmos - Check
I heard that Nirbhaya sub-sonic cruise missile got clearance from the GoI.Is this true?

brahmos_missile_630.jpg

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-testfires-brahmos-cruise-missile/136314-11.html?from=tn

Agni 1 - Check
Brahmos - Check

Bling Bling looks shiny:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom