What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

No it wasn't.
Yes it was. Muslims in the majority provinces were about to become a minority in their own lands. With partition, Hindus lost land they will never get back. Partition benefitted the Pakistanis a lot.

Yes it was. Muslims in the majority provinces were about to become a minority in their own lands. With partition, Hindus lost land they will never get back. Partition benefitted the Pakistanis a lot.
No sirs. Because of partition south indian muslims are divided in india,Pakistan and Bangladesh.

If it wasnt partition we would be facing 600 millions muslims and we would be fucked up

No sirs. Because of partition south indian muslims are divided in india,****
Sorry but you are wrong. In a united South Asia Muslims would have only made 33% of the population. We Muslims still would have been the minority.

No sirs. Because of partition south indian muslims are divided in india,Pakistan and Bangladesh.

If it wasnt partition we would be facing 600 millions muslims and we would be fucked up
Are you stupid or something? Muslims still would have been a minority of 33% of total population.

Hindus would have made 900 million people. Muslims would have made only 450 million people.

Sorry but you are wrong. In a united South Asia Muslims would have only made 33% of the population. We Muslims still would have been the minority.
No sir take todays demographics in South asia hindus are 1 billion and muslims are more than 600 million

Partition was right for the Muslim community.

No sir take todays demographics in South asia hindus are 1 billion and muslims are more than 600 million
You are stupid. You do not know your maths. Muslims make only 14% of indian population. Muslims would make 450 million people in a united South Asia. Hindus would make 900 million people.

Hindus lost land they will never get back. That is the biggest defeat.

Partition was right for the Muslim community.

You are stupid. You do not know your maths. Muslims make only 14% of indian population. Muslims would make 450 million people in a united South Asia. Hindus would make 900 million people.

Hindus lost land they will never get back. That is the biggest defeat.
Muslims are almost 30% in india

I have been reading through this old thread. I have gained valuable insights from different members.

Oh Well, that is "just" Dr. Zakir Naik's opinion and he is entitled to it.

But he doesn't mention the fact that, had a United South Asia gotten independence, Muslims would have only made 33% maximum only.

We would still be a minority, but a larger minority in a United South Asia.

Last edited:
I have been reading through this old thread. I have gained valuable insights from different members.

Oh Well, that is "just" Dr. Zakir Naik's opinion and he is entitled to it.

But he doesn't mention the fact that, had a United South Asia gotten independence, Muslims would have only made 33% maximum only.

We would still be a minority, but a larger minority in a United South Asia.

If I am not wrong, I think Zakir Naik is from the Deobandi school. The standard Deobandi position on partition was always that it was wrong.

The Darul Uloom Deoband in India is now a political tool since they issued fatwas against him lol. Afghanistan owns the Deobandi movement now.

Ahmed Deedat was probably the best preacher and scholar Pakistan produced.

Back
Top Bottom