What's new

DR SHAHID MASOOD IS RIGHT!!!

Link:

He talks right! What should we do with the corrupt politicians and generals?

koi bolney wala ho to kye sunney waley mil jatey hain wah wah kerney ke lye. yeah he is right!
what did he say anyway?

Who the hell is Ninja turtle?
These guys :cheesy:
ninjaturtles[1].jpg

Dr Shahid Masood says some good things many times - he is right about the politicians causing trouble and chaos, he is right about the historical background of the Taliban and he is right about Lal Masjid.
His other statements may be debatable or stupid (like the whole Hindu-Taliban drama) but these ones are not.

he is himself confused... why is he unable to comprehend that a lot of news can be made in a single day.... he gave me headache :mad:

he is himself confused... why is he unable to comprehend that a lot of news can be made in a single day.... he gave me headache :mad:
Personally I love the way he talks about everyone creating confusion while he himself is creating more confusion :lol:

He was clearly Upset in this program. i don't know why , may be Death Sentences. I personally thing he has some soft corner for these ISIS and all others. He likes to talk about them and always say Look at them how they clear the boundaries and time is up for nation states. he thinks that end time is going on.

I personally think that the creators of the Jihadis must be hanged first. Otherwise Justice will only be a blind queen.
zia is dead. gone.
Saudi and American guy left you can ask them if they agree with you.
I also think that those innocent people that died in Thar - The culprits must be hanged.
Go file a petition against them in courts otherwise Justice will only be a blind queen.
and in the drone strikes - The culprits must be hanged.
Again Out of pakistani Jurisdiction. you can make an issue but you can not hang them.
I also think those that LIED to the people that they were not complicit in drone strikes but later admitted - Because of them more terrorists were born...They should be hanged.
Hanged. for what? for helping Americans to do drone strikes. Nobody (may be few Mulla Burqa type) will support you on
this. Peshawar Incident prooved they were right at that time. but again carry on file a petition against them. Otherwise Justice will only be a blind queen.
I have a very hard corner for both as you can see.

Don't think too much. yes i can see you have the hard corner for both. but Ab kiya hot jab Chirian Chug Gaye Khet. join the party club or stay in the history bar.

Back
Top Bottom