What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Where are both son and brother and his brother sons of your beloved Prime minister ?
First of all I give a damn about him, PTI shouldn’t do what they stand against and then got amreeki sundi

Stop defending what PTI stand against as a principal

I never thought of SG as a genuine person.

Kia aap Ka Malik Kay Sath chutyagiri me muqabla Hy ? Apki Top university se b kahe darjy behtr ranking Hy UM ki or har Saal ranking ache Hoti jaa rahe.

Screenshot_2022-08-09-17-48-23-222_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nust is in 900 something btw.

Pakistani people will stand 100% behind Imran Khan and these kidnapping will not deter anything

Trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
No one wants a Langri Democracy where Justice is equally broken

1- Nation's most watched TV abruptly closed , ban on it's broad cast for telling stories
exposing corruption

2- Kidnapping of Larges Democratic part's key official , the same person was attacked previously on highways where his car was toppled from hit from behind

What kind of Tamasha is setup in Pakistan by Rana Sana and PML /PDM tola ?

Neutral shutral nahi challe ga

Stop beating up Pakistani people and kidnapping them, and then expecting roses and praises

Who is in charge of these unnumbered vehicles and who is giving out these orders ?

That Asad toor thing was real???

Looked fake to me

Anyways single digit IQ Pakistani liberals would continue to justify all crimes against PTI using that event

Yeah, of course. Fake case which PTI government never exposed infront of the public. Halal abductions happened in PTI's tenure, now it's haram.

Maybe because overwhelming majority of Pakistanis believe in PTI’s narrative while the PDM + Establishment partnership stand completely naked.

You see, the establishment never had to deal with backlash of this proportion. What we are witnessing is a turning point. Suddenly, by stroke of luck, or Allah’s plan, the crooks are all on one side. Furthermore, social media has amplified every thievery by the crooks that the anecdotal veil from the public eye has been removed.

Ask yourself, when was the last time public went neutral on the establishment. (‘71 comes close but politicians were involved as well) This time the public is angry at the establishment, the PDM hotch potch comes a distant second.

Bajwa will never live in peace after his stupidity (I am not calling it a traitor move). With one master stroke he managed to turn the uninformed youth against the establishment, kept quiet (or abetted regime change) and brought in the crooks/traitors. All in one move. There are a lot more fancy abuses I can throw here but I will leave it at that.

Yeah, of course. Fake case which PTI government never exposed infront of the public. Halal abductions happened in PTI's tenure, now it's haram.

At least PTI government didn't abduct anyone

Those who did are now abbu of PDM

This is the catch ... Look at Altaf ... Story was similar a middle class guy started with the rights of educated middle class of a particular language but then try to play dirty he himself get lost ... So sometime i also get frustated but nelsom mandela also followed the same path ...

Atleast the nation is understanding the game now ... Everyone is exposed including the holy cow establishment

Not saying PTI should go violent path

There are other ways too

IMRAN GUL, IS HERE TO DESTROY PAK ARMY, BY AMERIKI
AND LOOK HOW THE CHUTIA,S /YOUTHIA ARE FOLLOWING IN HIS disastrous PATH
WHAT INDIA , COULD,NT DO WITH MLLIONS $$$$ IMRAN GUL IS DOINING FOR FREE,
Sit down old man

Back
Top Bottom