What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Ali Wazir was arrested for the somewhat same reason. Incitement to mutiny should be taken seriously.

Ali Wazir is an establishment tout just like that Mohsin drone Dawar

No wonder he was released from a jail in Sindh and allowed to travel to Islamabad to vote against Imran Khan

Jail main chill kar raha hoga woh is waqt bhi :lol:

Sharif family was arrested on corruption then army came to rescue them
At least have some sense

i guess your sharabi majazi khuda was also bokhalaya howa chotya when he was barking against Pakistan but you kept supporting him!

tum log outdated hogaye ho tumhari chowkidarun ki turhan!

He can't use Sense

He used to be fanboy of Altaf Hussain

Aaj kal Nawaz sharif k muh main lai liye hain

Kuch log hotai hain Jin ki qismat main har chor daku qatil ki ghulami karna likha hota hai

He was/is supporting the horrible and criminal killer 'Bori Mafia' and was very vocal against Pakistan Armed Forces, now he seems to be switching sides, such people are called 'Ibn-Al-Waqt'.

IMO, the criminal instinct never changes but hibernates when the weather is not favorable.

Shehbaz Gill is a bloody Parasite. Whenever he speaks, filth came out from his mouth. & ARY is always been responsible for spreading FAKE NEWS... it should be bann immediately

View attachment 869118

a stray dog from Illinois, United States ·,caught today near money -gala,

SG is more presentable than many of PDM 'leadership'.

In frustration, you failed to notice that this is Punjab Police. Guess who is going to be a stray dog.

1660041956530.png

Isn’t he an American citizen ?? I doubt if he will be mishandled…..

Ap loagon ka is baray kya khyal ??

SG is more presentable than many of PDM 'leadership'.

In frustration, you failed to notice that this is Punjab Police. Guess who is going to be a stray dog.

View attachment 869123

Shahbaz Gill asked for it. Javed Hashmi had to spend three years for saying much less than what SG said. ali wazir is on bail but in jail! Asghar Khan got away with it because by then SZAB govt had gone too weak to take action. SG statement is sedition.

Under the amended act, the Army can now try civilians on charges ranging from treason, sedition and attack on army personnel to “assaulting the president with intent to compel or restrain the exercise of any lawful power” and “giving statements conducive to public mischief”

In the end nothing much happens…..sab media sensationalism chal rahi

Isn’t he an American citizen ?? I doubt if he will be mishandled…..

Ap loagon ka is baray kya khyal ??

I think NAB nabbed him. He has some cases on him like almost every other politician and politically attached.

Tomorrow a resolution can be tabled in the KPK assembly asking institutions to cease and detest from interfering in politics
Lol
PTI is giving explanation on Shahbaz gill statement

They all are Afraid army
Army is holy cow

Best they can do is arrest PDM in Punjab and KPK for speaking against army in past

Back
Top Bottom