What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

No one went home and slept. If there is a report, please let us know. This list does not include the top bureaucrats of Pakistan, Fawad Hasan Fawad, Ahad Cheema, for what crime did they continue to suffer??

Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz, both went. Sharjeel Memon snuck out to go to parties.

Moreover, none of them were in govt custody, all were in NAB custody. I agree with you on the part that why the heck does NAB need a 90 day remand, but need to make this distinction.

And finally, I have no problem if you want to arrest Gill and put him in front of court. Sure, do that. But what is the need to beat him up so badly? Which N league member was beaten up in prison like this?

I just ask you one question, give me a yes or no answer. Do you condone the beating up of Shahbaz Gill?

Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz, both went. Sharjeel Memon snuck out to go to parties.

Moreover, none of them were in govt custody, all were in NAB custody. I agree with you on the part that why the heck does NAB need a 90 day remand, but need to make this distinction.

And finally, I have no problem if you want to arrest Gill and put him in front of court. Sure, do that. But what is the need to beat him up so badly? Which N league member was beaten up in prison like this?

I just ask you one question, give me a yes or no answer. Do you condone the beating up of Shahbaz Gill?

He is not tortured by Islamabad Police, this was confirmed by Interior Minister Punjab who met him in jail, he tried to stage a fake suicide attempt in Jail.

Last edited:

Even Mir Shakeel lived all his time in hospital when NAB took his custody ...rich ones get sick and the poor get beaten.. Its strange attitude of PMLN supporters for the last 30 years their leader runaway from the country and lived luxurious life making secret pacts with foreign govts .Qataries, Saudis, Turkey, UK ... For establishment they are untouchables, but poor slaves spending day and night to protect them and they building billions of dollars estate in foreign countries .... our majority compose of a bunch of stupids.

I have come to a realization that this is more of Bajwa’s work than PDM.

PDM is a mouse with jurisdiction only over Islamabad.

You just realized it?

PDM are just minions. You didn’t hear IK statement to the neutrals today? He said baaz ajao abhi bhi time he.

The more he drags this on, the more people will leave IK. There is absolutely no excuse for him to drag this any longer ! Surround Islamabad and GHQ with a few million people and this bajwa will run away like little coward he is.
IK has reached the limit of what he can do.
He will and can do nothing beyond speeches and rallies.

are you Islamabad police representative or employee? .. fail to understand why keep on posting this joke ...

No, I sincerely wants to help Shehbaz Gill, please help Shehbaz Gill and provide evidences to police for torture.

Back
Top Bottom