What's new

Dr. Samar Mubarakmand on Newsnight with Talat Hussian

great program thanks for sharing.
and did any one notice when he said we dont need money of selling our neuclear we are working on thher coal and we will become greater economy then middle east. Amazing.
and hussain haqani should be braought back to pakistan and hanged in islamabad. baighairat . sun of a ******

great program thanks for sharing.
and did any one notice when he said we dont need money of selling our neuclear we are working on thher coal and we will become greater economy then middle east. Amazing.
and hussain haqani should be braought back to pakistan and hanged in islamabad. baighairat . sun of a ******

yea it was a great program and Dr Saab was very modest too.
notice that he has never ever said that "I" did this or that, he was mentioning always the team

he also exposed the stupidilty and ludacris memo in the wikileak about the possible theft of the nuclear fuel as if it is something that can be put in a bottle or in a pocket.

and finally Haqqani.. I am sorry i dont agree with your comment. I think he should live and die in exile and never ever allowed to set his foot in Pakistan

:tup::tup::tup: :sniper::usflag:

Last edited:
when are we getting rid of this traitor haqani,no point just sacking him,should call him over and make an example of him :devil:

Alhumdulilah our nukes are safe and this is why I would disagree with anyone who thinks that any enemy can simply take them out in a first wave of attack... I think I said this in another thread on the forum some days ago...

I am a little unnerved by something though... He mentioned that we are not making more enriched Uranium (correct me if my memory is failing me I saw this program a day ago)... why are we not continuing to do this? Are we not making more nukes? Does anyone know approx how many we have already?

MBQ Sahib -- you have heard it from the horse's mouth now; our nuclear program is safe and beyond the level where we need to constantly worry about who is saying or doing what.

The one thing we should, at this point in time, worry is the delivery mechanism - this is our Achilles heel and clearly targeted from air.;-)

He did not say that we are not making HEU anymore. Sleep well my friend

I am a little unnerved by something though... He mentioned that we are not making more enriched Uranium (correct me if my memory is failing me I saw this program a day ago)... why are we not continuing to do this? Are we not making more nukes? Does anyone know approx how many we have already?

We are not making HEU because our nuclear program is moving towards Plutonium Production. The recently build Khushab-2 and near completion Khushab-3 reactors whose pics were taken by an american satellite confirms the believe that Plutonium will be the base of our future nuclear weapons

He did not say that we are not making HEU anymore. Sleep well my friend

Please tell me time in video where he says that?

All i head was that"that is if we assume we are not producing HEU any more which is not true"

Alhumdulilah our nukes are safe and this is why I would disagree with anyone who thinks that any enemy can simply take them out in a first wave of attack... I think I said this in another thread on the forum some days ago...
All the claims regarding safety arrangements of Pakistani nukes were dumbfounded from day one. I do not understand that why so many people fell for western propaganda in this case.

In addition, we should not under-estimate the potential of our enemies and the threat they pose to our nuclear assets. We should always try to find ways to improve our safety measures of our important assets.

As a member pointed our above, we might be shifting towards plutonium.

Also, nuclear devices are expensive weapons. The more of them are built; The more strain they will put on our economy.

Back
Top Bottom