What's new

Dr Kalam@80: Missile Man wants to hit a 100 to witness India's Moon walk!

I don't understand why you want to drag religion to this. So according to your logic if someone in Pakistan says that he wants to become the next Arnold you will first advice him to convert to Christianity rather than hitting the gym.

Do you know why there is a smiley face at the end of the sentence?

Gautam said "I wanna be like him someday" i told him if you want to become like him then this is the first step (i mean to say covert to islam because he was muslim). :D
That's what the problem with you guys Don. We don't see each other with the religious glasses. I didn't say that I wanna be like him because of Islam. You may have many people as your idols doesn't mean that you should keep on converting to their religion. Grow up Don.

That's what the problem with you guys Don. We don't see each other with the religious glasses. I didn't say that I wanna be like him because of Islam. You may have many people as your idols doesn't mean that you should keep on converting to their religion. Grow up Don.

Calm down bro i was just joking. :cool:

Happy b'day Dr. Kalam. hope your wish come true and you live to see indian walking on moon and sun too.

For Gods sake this thread is about Kalam and his dream....
Well lets hope that we all see that dream soon.

For Gods sake this thread is about Kalam and his dream....
Well lets hope that we all see that dream soon.

It will be great if an Indian walks on moon, but for me we are better off cooperating with other space agencies in projects like International Space Station.

Gautam said "I wanna be like him someday" i told him if you want to become like him then this is the first step (i mean to say covert to islam because he was muslim). :D

don-ji,
i am sure that you meant joking but the style of your post i.e quoting quran, which non-muslims cannot understand,made me think the otherway.sorry for misunderstanding.:)

Back
Top Bottom