What's new

Dr A P J Abdul Kalam - From humble beginnings to distinguished scientist: Gulf News

One word "Overrated"

Oh really ? Care to elaborate why ?

APJ Abdul Kalam - Man who was part of the legendary SLV team under Dr. Vikram Sarabhai & Dr. Satish Dhawan.

India's missile man and head of DRDO IGMDP -- his tenure saw the successful development of Prithvi , Agni missiles , giving India a payload delivery system and credible nuclear deterence.

His auto-biography "Wings of Fire" deserves to be read by all Indians about the amount of struggle , hardship , failures one has to go through in life to master rocket engineering.

Not to mention , the most popular Indian President ever to hold office till date apart from being Bharta-Ratna awardee.

The man is a source of immense inspiration. Period.

yes i'm anti hindu.if its in my hand i'll exterminate every single hindu from face of this earth like people exterminate pests such as rats.

Why are you here. You should be with LeT in some cave

how ungrateful hindus are?he saved u hindus sorry a$$e$ from ur enemy.

In which war?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

yes i'm anti hindu.if its in my hand i'll exterminate every single hindu from face of this earth like people exterminate pests such as rats.

Try it.Coward.

don't u have fear of GOD...............
DOES U FORGET......we all humans r childrens of ADAM A.S

Oh really ? Care to elaborate why ?

APJ Abdul Kalam - Man who was part of the legendary SLV team under Dr. Vikram Sarabhai & Dr. Satish Dhawan.

India's missile man and head of DRDO IGMDP -- his tenure saw the successful development of Prithvi , Agni missiles , giving India a payload delivery system and credible nuclear deterence.

His auto-biography "Wings of Fire" deserves to be read by all Indians about the amount of struggle , hardship , failures one has to go through in life to master rocket engineering.

Not to mention , the most popular Indian President ever to hold office till date apart from being Bharta-Ratna awardee.

The man is a source of immense inspiration. Period.

IGMDP is dead.
Where is kalams 4MT nuke test?
30 years 2 rockets-slv,pslv(russian)
Why is agni 4 advanced,while agni 2s still fail in trails.
Tejas-shelved
Arjun -shelved

go fcuk your mother rapist pakistani.
Another mthrfuckr from terrorist republic of *********.

IGMDP is dead.
Tejas-shelved
Arjun -shelved
Are U some kind of joke?
Where is kalams 4MT? why are u bothered about? what u want him to do about that now?
After 30 years the two rockets are the basement of ISRO.
Why agni4 advanced? because it is agni4 idiot. Who said agni 2 is a failure?
What has tejas and arjun got to do with Mr Kalam?
For ur kind information Kalam is retired from all active duty once he held.

IGMDP is dead.
Tejas-shelved
Arjun -shelved

You are an idiot.

IGMDP has been ended, meeting its goals.
What 4MT nuke test? We have tested hydrogen bombs already.
What is Russian about those two SLVS?
Agni 4 is ADVANCED and you know nothing about how high technology weapons systems are created, about internal testing and the product development cycle.
Tejas - Going strong/orders coming in
Arjun - Going strong/orders coming in

Back
Top Bottom