What's new

Don't vote for Imran Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah now I will listen to Arabs who we should vote for, this sector was left where they have not interfered so why not tell us who to vote for

man xyxmt is dumb
The guy is a Canadian Pakistani and a friend of a friend of mine.

I think voting is a personal choice. Coming outta home in huge numbers, casting their votes on an election day would be a huge success for itself. We must have a respect for individual choice of every voter....so that's why this thread is useless, total wastage of time and i will request mods to close it down before it becomes a boxing ring.....

I think voting is a personal choice. Coming outta home in huge numbers, casting their votes on an election day would be a huge success for itself. We must have a respect for individual choice of every voter....so that's why this thread is useless, total wastage of time and i will request mods to close it down before it becomes a boxing ring.....

i87YRVpBkA8.jpg

The whole point of politics is to give out your message and convince people to vote for you.
Politics is not like choosing lunch, your choice wont' just affect you, it will affect everyone.
With stupid posts like this I pray for the future of Pakistan as it doesn't look good with people like you.

yeah now I will listen to Arabs who we should vote for, this sector was left where they have not interfered so why not tell us who to vote for
Where did the arabs come from? If you are talking about the guy in vid then hes not arab.....did you not here him say "damagh kharab ho gaya hay" jo waqai kharab hay :cheesy:

Uchian jamatan weh bara pitna :omghaha:

Where did the arabs come from? If you are talking about the guy in vid then hes not arab.....did you not here him say "damagh kharab ho gaya hay" jo waqai kharab hay :cheesy:

leave him bro, even Pakitanis half way around the world see that Imran Khan is the best candidate, he is desperatly trying to throw $h-t against the wall and praying that something will stick.

i87YRVpBkA8.jpg

The whole point of politics is to give out your message and convince people to vote for you.
Politics is not like choosing lunch, your choice wont' just affect you, it will affect everyone.
With stupid posts like this I pray for the future of Pakistan as it doesn't look good with people like you.

You got it totally wrrrrrroooooooooooongggggggggg. Real stake holders of all political parties are doing dam well job on electronic and social media...But i would prefer to check the track record of any particular candidate, his history, his political wisdom, his honesty, his dedication, his selflessness, his charisma and above all his leadership quality....which is unfortunately very hard to find in any single candidate. So in such situation all we can do is to pick the best out of our available choice..... that's why i am saying its a personal choice because in the end i would be alone to stamp the ballot paper.....so it would be my personal choice, my own test, my own INDIVIDUAL participation...Sitting of social media, giving lectures to people whether to choose of reject a single person is not your job, its there's who are investing billions on campaigns....What actually you should do is to present a balanced analysis of the overall political situation, compare the performances of political parties and leave the choice of voting upon us as an INDIVIDUAL...Hope you got my point.:pleasantry:

You got it totally wrrrrrroooooooooooongggggggggg. Real stake holders of all political parties are doing dam well job on electronic and social media...But i would prefer to check the track record of any particular candidate, his history, his political wisdom, his honesty, his dedication, his selflessness, his charisma and above all his leadership quality....which is unfortunately very hard to find in any single candidate. So in such situation all we can do is to pick the best out of our available choice..... that's why i am saying its a personal choice because in the end i would be alone to stamp the ballot paper.....so it would be my personal choice, my own test, my own INDIVIDUAL participation...Sitting of social media, giving lectures to people whether to choose of reject a single person is not your job, its there's who are investing billions on campaigns....What actually you should do is to present a balanced analysis of the overall political situation, compare the performances of political parties and leave the choice of voting upon us as an INDIVIDUAL...Hope you got my point.:pleasantry:

nope still don't get it.
Your "analysis" is naive and juvenile at best.
I feel like I am giving an elementary lesson here but here goes.
You see, when people want to be elected they present themselves to the public. Tell the public why they should be elected and what is good about them. They have teams of people who try to convince people to vote for them. If they didn't have then then who would know who is running and what is their platform? I cannot name you a single party from Baluchistan because they have never gone on TV, on radio, online and promoted themselves as other parties have. So by your logic that is a good thing and I should just blindly pick a candidate if I was going to vote in baluchistan. You did say "do your research" but seriously who has that time/commitment? If a party cannot reach me, why should I reach them? they need my vote I don't need their party.

Now for people who are convinced of a parties platform/leadership, there is nothing wrong with them volunteering their time/effort to help the party and to spread it to even more people.

So at the end of the day, your point is dumb and not practical even on an elementary level.
There is nothing wrong with these videos and I get the feeling that the only reason you are opposed to this is because you support one of the failed parties and since no no one is making these kinds of videos for them, you have some fire in your @$$.
How correct am I? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom