What's new

Don't escalate situation with Pakistan: Kerry to Sushma Swaraj:

Sure, you claim many things. Only your 'claims' do not have much have around the world.

As per IA official report, not a single soldier was either killed or captured in the operation. This is straight from the horses mouth. You can continue to believe whatever you want.

It doesn't matter if our claims are accepted or not. Your whining and moaning confirms our claims.

Anyways it is obvious no Indian soldier was killed or injured. Obviously nobody dies or injures in imaginary operations and hypothetical wars.

It doesn't matter if our claims are accepted or not. Your whining and moaning confirms our claims.

Anyways it is obvious no Indian soldier was killed or injured. Obviously nobody dies or injures in imaginary operations and hypothetical wars.

If you really believe your own claims, then our 'moaning' should not matter either way. you argument is self defeating.

Second, There is no soldier killed in this latest surgical strike into pakistan. That much has been officially communicated, so your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

If you really believe your own claims, then our 'moaning' should not matter either way. you argument is self defeating.

Second, There is no soldier killed in this latest surgical strike into pakistan. That much has been officially communicated, so your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

Well everyone needs a few neutral proofs and your moaning does exactly.

Obviously my opinion is irrelevant to you just like your claim that there was some surgical strike that was done by Indian forces.

Well everyone needs a few neutral proofs and your moaning does exactly.

Obviously my opinion is irrelevant to you just like your claim that there was some surgical strike that was done by Indian forces.

LOL... how can our reaction be neutral ? If anything they are the opposite of neutral.

The Indian Army and the GoI has issued statements that there have been surgical strikes, its not my claim :lol:

LOL... how can our reaction be neutral ? If anything they are the opposite of neutral.

The Indian Army and the GoI has issued statements that there have been surgical strikes, its not my claim :lol:

Because moaning is Indian and not Pakistani. Neutral for me.

And yes I know they are Indian and GOI claims and they are nothing but a pathetic farce to save face.

Because moaning is Indian and not Pakistani. Neutral for me.

And yes I know they are Indian and GOI claims and they are nothing but a pathetic farce to save face.

Let me repeat, your claims mean nothing to me. So stop sharing it with me.

Let me repeat, your claims mean nothing to me. So stop sharing it with me.

Stop trying hard kid. Your military has already provided enough comedy :lol:

What has happened?

Nothing. Except Indians claimed that they have done a surgical strike in Pakistani territory while Pakistan denies it. India obviously didn't share any proof for this imaginary strike.

Stop trying hard kid. Your military has already provided enough comedy :lol:

Nothing. Except Indians claimed that they have done a surgical strike in Pakistani territory while Pakistan denies it. India obviously didn't share any proof for this imaginary strike.

No problem. That last thing I want to do is make you smile.

But if Military strikes on terror camps is what passed for comedy for your kind, then I think the GoI should oblige you a bit more.

No problem. That last thing I want to do is make you smile.

But if Military strikes on terror camps is what passed for comedy for your kind, then I think the GoI should oblige you a bit more.

Fiction can also be humor. Same for your "surgical strike". :)

Fiction can also be humor. Same for your "surgical strike". :)

You are just repeating yourself needlessly.

Govt. of India AND Indian Army official briefing has said that the Surgical strikes did take place. That is good enough for me and the Global media.

You are free to find humour, fiction, fantasy, tragedy or anger in that. That is your problem, not mine.

You are just repeating yourself needlessly.

Govt. of India AND Indian Army official briefing has said that the Surgical strikes did take place. That is good enough for me and the Global media.

You are free to find humour, fiction, fantasy, tragedy or anger in that. That is your problem, not mine.

Even Global media isn't satisfied with your claims. But whatever. You are right. Do believe in whatever your army is saying. Bye.

Even Global media isn't satisfied with your claims. But whatever. You are right. Do believe in whatever your army is saying. Bye.

I believe whatever my ELECTED Government is saying.

Generally the whole world tend to believe Elected Civilian government over Army "establishments" that run nations.

I believe whatever my ELECTED Government is saying.

Generally the whole world tend to believe Elected Civilian government over Army "establishments" that run nations.

Sure :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom