What's new

Don't blame Pakistan, Haqqanis were your 'darlings' at one time: Asif tells US

So was Pakistan but these fools. Can't even despise them if there minister said that. I saw the clip. He was late to the party by couple decades with Wine and dine.

TTP and afghani daesh is their new darling

On the contrary my friend :) The esteemed FM should understand that they may have been darlings of the US but not anymore and thus change is needed. Even a layman understand that there are no permanent enemies or friends, its all about interests. Right now Talis are not in the interest of the US, Pakistan either needs to stick with them and be on the receiving end of the US or ditch them.

No place for emotions and bringing the past, your excellency FM!

yeah it is an electrical switch turn on when US needs it and turn off when they dont....Pakistan's electricity is run by their own needs not the needs of US and India (I count Afghanistan as India also)

Typical poojari of sharif tubbar arrived for phand pona and plate of byrani for his service

Tum log Pakistani bun jao ab

Americans were and are businessmans but who was a moron in this whole issue??? HAQQANIS were Darling 2 Decades ago still has the presence and all know where it is currently... Is our neighbors waiting for few more million dollars to come in to take action on it...

Yeah look for the future. We are doing that also. What if after 10-20 years US again ask to give shelters to these network again because of their interest? who knows. They change their minds every after 5-10 years.
It's all about money since Gen Zias time... They might but if they do you will accept for sure... Darlings 20 years ago are still residing in Pakistan .. probably you are waiting for few more million to come to take action...

Pleasantly surprised by Khwaja Asif, he did not mince words and wasn't trying to play nice like a lot of Pakistani diplomats. Presented the Pakistani POV very well.

On the contrary my friend :) The esteemed FM should understand that they may have been darlings of the US but not anymore and thus change is needed. Even a layman understand that there are no permanent enemies or friends, its all about interests. Right now Talis are not in the interest of the US, Pakistan either needs to stick with them and be on the receiving end of the US or ditch them.

No place for emotions and bringing the past, your excellency FM!
So by your logic..let's suppose northern alliance gains control of afghanistan and say in some 10 years again screws up...and USA again looks for help to all these organizations..that will legitimate their right to rule...just bcoz they have again become a US darling...???is that the basis of choosing ruler in a country...???U don't need the support and vote from public but from Uncle SAM???

آپ کی دم پر پاؤں آ جانے پر معذرت قبول کیجئے ۔
آپ بھی ماف کرو چور کا دفع کوئی آسان کام نہیں ہے اور یہ کام آپ بوہوت مشکل سے کر رہے ہو.

آپ بھی ماف کرو چور کا دفع کوئی آسان کام نہیں ہے اور یہ کام آپ بوہوت مشکل سے کر رہے ہو.
And what about defending a zani person certified by court.

And what about defending a zani person certified by court.
I take it you didn't read Kim Barker's book? You defend a crook who stole public wealth and murderers of Model Town. Most importantly when did I defend any Zani I just cull the the fat pig.

I take it you didn't read Kim Barker's book? You defend a crook who stole public wealth and murderers of Model Town. Most importantly when did I defend any Zani I just cull the the fat pig.
Hahaha.
A book written for publicity against a person who is a certified zani in a court of law and even today jamaima is the official guardian of tyreen white in england.

Salute to ur slave mentality for justifying IK illegitimate child.

Back
Top Bottom