What's new

Donald Trump was born in Pakistan and his real name is Daud Ibrahim Khan - Pakistani Media

Ahh neo?? Don't even know this channel.

Nothing on Ary, geo, samma, dawn, channel24, royal news, dunya or any other channel.

Anyhow ridiculous and senseless claim and the guy that authorized to run this rubbish for a few rating clicks needs to be brought forward by PEMRA.

I am all for media freedom but spread of disinformation and purely unrealistic rubbish should not be tolerated.

Hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm afraid that I live on Mars now. :super:

:D organizing puja for Trump the Pakistani hehehehehehe

I'm a Knanaya Christian mate, a rather negligibly small Christian community in the world. I'm pretty sure you might be hearing about us for the first time. :)

But as you said, I would sure offer my part of the PUJA. :yay::yay::yay:

I'm a Knanaya Christian mate, a rather negligibly small Christian community in the world. I'm pretty sure you might be hearing about us for the first time. :)

hehehe Yeh Only Indians can divide their same religion regionally into South India and North India :D

Hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm afraid that I live on Mars now. :super:

The irony is that you really do. India is like Mars.

Nothing beats this.

_89668959_89668958.jpg

it was entertainment news, a sort of humorous report. Neo news is actually a good news channel.

Ahh neo?? Don't even know this channel.

Nothing on Ary, geo, samma, dawn, channel24, royal news, dunya or any other channel.

Anyhow ridiculous and senseless claim and the guy that authorized to run this rubbish for a few rating clicks needs to be brought forward by PEMRA.

I am all for media freedom but spread of disinformation and purely unrealistic rubbish should not be tolerated.
it was just an entertainment report. you didn't get it. neo news is actually a good channel.

hehehe Yeh Only Indians can divide their same religion regionally into South India and North India :D

LOL, so you googled a term you encountered for the first time in your life, saw the word "South" in the results, and decided to enlighten the world with your wise and enlightened opinion on the matter.

If you had read a bit more, you would have understood that the term "South" and "North" in that context has nothing whatsoever to do with South India or North India.

But that's what an education comprising a crash course from the University of Google does to you; makes you appear idiotic. Gone are the days when people wouldn't talk about things they don't know, and reading comprised of more than a mouse click. Today anybody who can google a term they never heard before, considers herself an expert in the matter, and starts giving their "astute" anthropological observations and insights.

Back
Top Bottom