What's new

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begin selling oil using YUAN

Sir,

Militarily, US is a very strong nation. The above notwithstanding, US is the most powerful military nation in the world at this time.
They are strong but not strong enough to take on both the Chinese civilization and the Islamic civilization at the same time!

Well one for me and for you and one for the Ahmadinejad sitting under the tree! = world domination

:lol: ...well, that was so funny and close to reality....u really got a good sense of humor... :-)

guess u r talking abt dis.... lol

baby_1778233b.jpg

Sir,

Militarily, US is a very strong nation. The above notwithstanding, US is the most powerful military nation in the world at this time.

I am talking geo-economy $hit head.

pata nahin kidhar kidhar se aa jatay hein ye log.

huh geo economy? We are discussing the validity of your pixie dust claims of yuan domination. kiddo do you even know what you are talking about anymore. geo geo beta ...

They are strong but not strong enough to take on both the Chinese civilization and the Islamic civilization at the same time!

Agreed. Civilizational wars may indeed be different. The chances being that the Western civilization and the Indians who do not currently have a civilization may join together and the world may come to an end as we see it today.

huh geo economy? We are discussing the validity of your pixie dust claims of yuan domination. kiddo do you even know what you are talking about anymore. geo geo beta ...

Know much better than you .... you are just a corollary of nothingness.

Still feeling inferior from 1950? ;)

Where was the mighty USA military when we spanked Philippines earlier this year?
Where is the mighty USA military now as China is violating Japan's territorial waters every day? :bunny:

This is not 1950 the gap between military strength of US and China has grown since then, although China is trying to catch up they aren't there yet, and why would the US risk their trade with China over a couple of islands that make no difference to them?

If it ever came to that there would be no winners, the whole world would be a nuclear cesspool.

Agreed. Civilizational wars may indeed be different. The chances being that the Western civilization and the Indians who do not currently have a civilization may join together and the world may come to an end as we see it today.
Some other Chinese think india can be persuaded to be friends with China, but I disagree. indian strategic thinking is always "attack the near and befriend the far." A permanent state of low-level aggression and deception against non-hindus is the hallmark of the hindu civilization. The subcontinent can never be at peace until Islam rules in Delhi again as it has for a thousand years.

This is not 1950 the gap between military strength of US and China has grown since then, although China is trying to catch up they aren't there yet, and why would the US risk their trade with China over a couple of islands that make no difference to them?
;) Wasn't talking like this before the Chinese ships moved in.....

Your comments above show that you are nothing but just another petty person. You had no intelligent comeback once i gave you the reasons for no Yuan domination, only then to have you quickly turn to the same old boring Indian bashing and a continuation of personal attacks. Class dismissed...

Agree with the possibilities associated with "Chinese civilization".

But sorry to say that "Islamic civilization" is the biggest joke today. bunch of stone throwing Mullahs do not add up to civilization, instead they are just bunch of stone throwing ape-like rabid men.

peace

What I said was that it will gradually have a major impact if the the Chinese could sustain it. The Chinese would not have done this unless they were ready for it - they say that they are. They are the second biggest economy in the world and when they make such an announcement, it needs to be taken seriously.

Currently, there are two major oil exchanges in the world, one in the US and the other in the UK, where the oil is bought and sold in mostly dollars. If these exchanges may also start floating RMB for oil sale purchase, it will bring in a change. If as a next step, the Chinese float their own oil exchange and lets say the Russians also do that, an alternative arises, with serious implications. Incidently, the Iranians also have a small oil exchange but could not establish it in a manner due to probable ramifications from the US.

India buying and giving rice or wheat is BS at the world level.

So essentially what you're saying is that this announcement should alarm us even though nothing you mentioned about oil producing countries flaoting RMB for Oil sales OR China or Russia starting an alternate Oil Exchange platform has happened....

If you simply want to cheer on China for some non-news, please be my guest...
Ill wait for something of significance being announced before commenting any further.

Ticker bhai, I do not see fellow Pakistanis on my street hoarding Yuans instead of dollars.

Perhaps your street has a different story ;)

peace

Your comments above show that you are nothing but just another petty person. You had no intelligent comeback once i gave you the reasons for no Yuan domination, only then to have you quickly turn to the same old boring Indian bashing and a continuation of personal attacks. Class dismissed...

ha ha ha ....

You are just a high school class monitor. Happy hunting.

Some other Chinese think india can be persuaded to be friends with China, but I disagree. indian strategic thinking is always "attack the near and befriend the far." A permanent state of low-level aggression and deception against non-hindus is the hallmark of the hindu civilization. The subcontinent can never be at peace until Islam rules in Delhi again as it has for a thousand years.
;) Wasn't talking like this before the Chinese ships moved in.....

Easy there Nostradamus...you're scaring us Indians!

So essentially what you're saying is that this announcement should alarm us even though nothing you mentioned about oil producing countries flaoting RMB for Oil sales OR China or Russia starting an alternate Oil Exchange platform has happened....

If you simply want to cheer on China for some non-news, please be my guest...
Ill wait for something of significance being announced before commenting any further.

No, I am not cheering any one. I am just giving my analysis of an important event in the geo-economic sphere.

Many economic experts have already written about this many times even before this was announced. I haven't said anything such pundits didn't say.

You may not agree with me. Please don't.

Ticker bhai, I do not see fellow Pakistanis on my street hoarding Yuans instead of dollars.

Perhaps your street has a different story ;)

peace

These things will have future geo-economic and consequent geo-political impact. You can continue using your chawanni - it won't matter to you.

These things will have future geo-economic and consequent geo-political impact. You can continue using your chawanni - it won't matter to you.

Thanks dear Sir. I can now live with peace.

Just curious though. Would this supposed big event "matter you"?

Back
Top Bottom