What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

i am just waiting for dollar to explode .. will send remittance thn

Since when Salman Iqbal is worried about chicken prices.

He should focus on below DHA projects. Any channel in the world starting housing mega societies/projects?

image.png

image.png
Pakistani real estate is a joke

No land reforms, no local government, and no laws so any random person can build a wall around some land and create their own housing society.

The government needs to take over all of them and put in reforms before its too late. Places like DHA and Bahria Town have already gone from small suburbs to full on towns now.

So what? There is nothing wrong with that.
As IK said, we are partners in peace but not in war.

Did he say anything anti-America?
We can disagree with their policies, it doesn’t mean we are against America.

Exactly my point. The poster was himself in America, but was complaining about Gill having a job there.

Thanks to Imran Khan and his failed economic team. Everyone will suffer and it will take years for new government to clean up this IK mess. Previous government was kicked out maliciously when $ was 118. I am surprised some nadaan people want to see him again in power with 2/3rd majority so dollar can reach Rs 250.

Excellent. Let it burn down. Only after the bloodbath can we rebuild Pakistan clean and pure.

Sorry, there will be suffering in the interim. But that is the price for freedom and justice. With a corrupt system it must fail first to wake the establishment up.

Pakistani rupee to RS500/$1 soon. And crash like Sri Lanka Zimbabwe.

If there is nothing left to steal.... Perhaps then the corrupt will fly away to their mansions in London???

Thanks to Imran Khan and his failed economic team. Everyone will suffer and it will take years for new government to clean up this IK mess. Previous government was kicked out maliciously when $ was 118. I am surprised some nadaan people want to see him again in power with 2/3rd majority so dollar can reach Rs 250.

Lol... 3 years of Imran Khan versus 3 decades of corrupt Zardari, Nawaz, Mullah Diesel and establishment???

Last edited:

LOL sure thing. Well, your khadam-e-aala is now in charge. What has he done to improve the situation? How long will you be blaming Imran Khan?

i am just waiting for dollar to explode .. will send remittance thn

Remittances? I will be surprised if remittances are even sent to Pakistan.

@Jango @HRK
Situation in SriLanka. I hope our departments can ponder over it and prevent such a disaster. But with rising inflation, it will occur, sooner or later.
Jis khait say dhekan ko mayasur na ho rozee
Uss khait kay har khusha-e-gandum ko jalado

Pakistanis need to arise from their 70 long years of slumber and overthrow the system that's kept them subjugated, impoverished and slaves to foreign powers and their local enablers

Think about a labourer, wage workers, rickshaw drivers, food delivery rider.. This rupee devaluation will hurt them the most.

A person with a 30k salary cant even imagine eating beef or chicken now.

--

Where's the press conference?

No, it wont come. Because life is well and smooth in gated communities, farm houses, subsidized electricity, groceries, fuel, servants cooking food, drivers etc.

Sahi hai. Bhai.

--

A country can never run on alms, charity, you have to uplift the lower income classes, give them shelter, food and education, which Imran Khan govt was doing.
Haha you had someone to change your country and you let some drunk uncle sharrif steal it from you

Why don't Pakistanis revolt? Will this country ever see some sort of color revolution?
No they are weak people. They like being subservient followers

Pakistan is headed to become Sri Lanka 2.0 under imported government

Back
Top Bottom