What's new

Dogfights of Pakistan Air Force - Animated Series

HawkEye27

Reaction score
Hello!

Inspired by the dogfight series of history channel, I have decided to launch animated dogfights of all the great aerial battles of PAF. These videos will be based on reliable sources and books written by senior PAF veterans like Air Cdre Kaiser Tufail and Gp Capt Sultan Hali. I have created this thread so that I will be sharing these videos and getting critical feedback from a learned community here. Despite less viewership potential, I have decided to make these videos in English. Here is the first promotional picture of series that I am launching along with a latest project for feedback regarding the animation / sound / editing quality. Will love to team up with those interested.

Regards

PROMO2.png

Recent Animation based Project:-

Hello!

Inspired by the dogfight series of history channel, I have decided to launch animated dogfights of all the great aerial battles of PAF. These videos will be based on reliable sources and books written by senior PAF veterans like Air Cdre Kaiser Tufail and Gp Capt Sultan Hali. I have created this thread so that I will be sharing these videos and getting critical feedback from a learned community here. Despite less viewership potential, I have decided to make these videos in English. Here is the first promotional picture of series that I am launching along with a latest project for feedback regarding the animation / sound / editing quality. Will love to team up with those interested.

Regards

View attachment 669578

keep the good work going

Hello!

Regards

View attachment 669578

I have been thinking forever that there should be a series like this on the PAF and wondered why The History Channel never did it - but then you can sense their bias in their narration in the dogfight series. Would have done something myself but my job keeps me very busy. I commend you and am looking forward to it. Shabash!

Back
Top Bottom